NameSilo

Vegan Debate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

En

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Do we have any vegans at NamePros?

Anyone want to debate why they believe they have the right to enslave, manipulate, force, bully into submission, and send innocent gentle animals to a slaughterhouse full of uneducated employees that have a career in mass murder?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ribeye_Steak__19258.1385953288.1280.1280.jpg
Your closest DNA relatives in Africa, are enjoying their gorilla meat, apart from they are not as evolved as you, as they haven't managed to lock them up, breed them, bully them into submission over generations, pick out the most kind and gentle ones that are easiest to manage and kill off all of the ones with potential to evolve into more intelligent beings (like humans from apes) that wont accept being your slaves...

maxresdefault.jpg

Gorillahead.jpg

But they still "don't care", just like YOU, so they are now nearly extinct.

Last edited:
•••
Pesticides continue to poison birds on a large scale

Worldwide, more than two million tonnes of pesticides are applied annually and usage continues to increase. Pesticides are valuable tools assisting in food production, habitat management and the control of diseases and pests, but they also have significant environmental impacts. According to one conservative estimate, 672 million birds in the USA are directly exposed each year to pesticides on farmland, and 10% of these birds die as a result

•••

Worldwide, more than two million tonnes of pesticides are applied annually and usage continues to increase. Pesticides are valuable tools assisting in food production, habitat management and the control of diseases and pests, but they also have significant environmental impacts. According to one conservative estimate, 672 million birds in the USA are directly exposed each year to pesticides on farmland, and 10% of these birds die as a result
Yes, if the industry wasn't controlled by selfish meat eating, non-caring profiteers, we could change the world.

Eat organic, as pesticides kill trillions of animals!

Stop supporting these industries.

Look at my post about the future of growing vegetables. No pesticides needed.

•••
http://www.peta.org/living/food/natural-human-diet/

e.g.

Carnivores have short intestinal tracts and colons that allow meat to pass through the animal relatively quickly, before it can rot and cause illness. Humans’ intestinal tracts are much longer than those of carnivores of comparable size. Longer intestines allow the body more time to break down fiber and absorb the nutrients from plant-based foods, but they make it dangerous for humans to eat meat. The bacteria in meat have extra time to multiply during the long trip through the digestive system, increasing the risk of food poisoning. Meat actually begins to rot while it makes its way through human intestines, which increases the risk of colon cancer.

•••
http://www.peta.org/living/food/meat-contamination/

Every time you sit down to a meal containing meat,eggs, or dairy products, you’re dining on known carcinogens, bacteria, and other contaminants that can accumulate in your body and remain there for years. Animal products are loaded with bacteria, antibiotics, hormones, dioxins, and a host of other toxins that can cause serious health problems in humans...

•••
It's the same people invested in the huge meat and pesticides corps as it is the cancer, I mean tobacco industry (and then the drugs to cure the diseases)!

http://corporateeurope.org/lobbycra...and-greedy-lawyers-most-read-stories-ceo-2013

"The ban on some bee-killing pesticides..."

"Almost 60 per cent of experts sitting on the European Food Safety Authority's (EFSA) panels have direct or indirect links with industries regulated by the agency..."

"We managed to get hold of private letters and emails sent by the chemical industry to the European Commission and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and this correspondence showed Syngenta and Bayer waging an all-out lobbying war against a ban on three of their pesticides, including legal threats."

Much worse in USA.

Last edited:
•••

You also seem to be forgetting that animals eat too, that use a lot more than just pesticides...

http://www.sustainabletable.org/260/animal-feed

Or you can go the root of destroying more and more acres of Amazon rainforest for grass grazing.

•••
•••
Eat organic, as pesticides kill trillions of animals!
Organic, NO! Exploiting cows ? Using cows' sh*t to fertilize fields ? Cows fart, and cause to global warming !

•••
Organic, NO! Exploiting cows ? Using cows' sh*t to fertilize fields ? Cows fart, and cause to global warming !
WTF are you talking about? Grow up! This is not a another joke/comedian thread/subject. I know we are in the century of the comedian but you are showing absolutely no respect for the most important thing in the universe (supposedly) LIFE.

•••
The trouble is, many people are so used to seeing awful things on the news, comedians looking at everything as a joke, etc., that they have become numb, zombie-like, to see and respond to what is really happening.

Last edited:
•••
I know we are in the century of the comedian but you are showing absolutely no respect for the most important thing in the universe (supposedly) LIFE.
I disrespect any kind of missioners and propaganda men.
I am also qualified engineer and in the beginning of career I've developed number of systems for agricultural industry.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thank GOD for people like Martin Luther King or all those people would still be in chains!

He got his strength thru a balanced, nutritional diet that included meat

slide_395786_4865090_free.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
He was also murdered.

No kidding, which has nothing to do with the debate. Also, when you post like 5 times in a row, it looks a bit crazy, especially posting Peta propaganda articles.

•••
No kidding, which has nothing to do with the debate. Also, when you post like 5 times in a row, it looks a bit crazy, especially posting Peta propaganda articles.
Not if you actually read the articles.

•••
Not if you actually read the articles.

Why don't you read some science articles instead. You're not changing any minds here, I'm about to get some hamburgers soon

1013135_180558_20f5f7a1c3_p.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why don't you read some science articles instead. You're not changing any minds here, I'm about to get some hamburgers soon

martin-luther-king-jr-9.jpg

•••

Best-Quotes-5636-statusmind.com.jpg

•••

martinlutherkingjrwemustacceptfinitedisappointment.jpg

•••
•••
•••
@En
You're clearly incapable of any intelligent, rational, or constructive discussion. Your mind is made up and any information which comes to you is missed by the sheer magnitude of your blinkers.
Good luck with it all.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back