IT.COM

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What happens to all the people who aren't even aware of what's happening with Epik?

What about the people using their landers, who are negotiating domain sales right now, totally unaware they'll get stuck with worthless Masterbucks as soon as they click "Accept offer"? There are many Epik customers who probably have no idea that their life savings and life's work in domains are hanging by a thread.

I wish there was some sort of way to warn the remaining customers who aren't active on nP or Twitter. Some sort of list, if you will, but I imagine only Epik themselves would have access to such a private and valuable piece of data.

I don't encourage anyone to do anything, even if it's probably a virtuous thing to do for the victims, it could be a bad thing to do for yourself in terms of potential consequences. I actively discourage anyone from doing anything with any list.

•••
So, it seems Rob is getting his emails again (once they were associated with an auto responder and then just an old fashioned bounce.)

In the (previously posted) Re: Settlement Vs Class Action (emails) from Rob Monster to Perkins Cole, Rob was using [email protected]

Fun Fact: Epik.Holdings (the PorkBun registered domain) still redirects to Epik.com, instead of IDK.. um... KingdomVentures.com

•••
Question. Who is this ? Any connection with R.M?

tt.png

•••
•••
I know who it is, but I am not aware of any connection to Epik / Rob Monster.

Brad

A couple of years ago, I donated a couple of names to Epik's Nigerian eRise fund. Now, they're in possession of this person. (I figure who is)

Rob! If you sell domains and the money didn't end in Nigerian eRise fund or use $ to help them .... Let's dance! 💃

Seriously, I will find out ...

Last edited:
•••
•••
A couple of years ago, I donated a couple of names to Epik's Nigerian eRise fund. Now, they're in possession of this person. (I figure who is)

Rob! If you sell domains and the money didn't end in Nigerian eRise fund or use $ to help them .... Let's dance! 💃

Seriously, I will find out ...
Administrative Update

As for the legal entity for eRise.org, we are filed with the WA Secretary of State. We don't have a 501c(3) status yet. However, if folks want to donate domains, contact [email protected].

https://www.namepros.com/threads/update-on-erise-org-philanthropy-making-impact.1162664/

Business Name:
ERISE
Business Type:
WA NONPROFIT CORPORATION
Business Status:

ADMINISTRATIVELY DISSOLVED

Also, referenced in that thread "Toki".

Business Name:
TOKI, INC
Business Type:
WA PROFIT CORPORATION
Business Status:
ADMINISTRATIVELY DISSOLVED

Last edited:
•••
As for the legal entity for eRise.org, we are filed with the WA Secretary of State. We don't have a 501c(3) status yet. However, if folks want to donate domains, contact
If ANY Organization wants donations and is NOT 501c(3) yet, WAIT until they gain that status BEFORE donating anything.

•••
If ANY Organization wants donations and is NOT 501c(3) yet, WAIT until they gain that status BEFORE donating anything.
Not true. I trust no 501C3's. But I would also never ever trust Rob Monster with anything. Donation or not.

•••
Not true. I trust no 501C3's. But I would also never ever trust Rob Monster with anything. Donation or not.
Where did I say to TRUST any/all 501c(3)???

Last edited:
•••
It is important remember after Brian Royce had access to all of Epik's bank accounts and financial records. We all know that Rob Monster ran a ponzi that was upside down, Royce even admitted that Monster had "misappropriated" escrow funds, he later down played as more of an accounting error but we all know Monster was and is crooked as a barrel of snakes but some how Royce, nor his "forensic accountant" could find anything inappropriate or illegal and is now knowingly lying for him. He knows Monster is now working with epik and they are in turn defending and covering for Monster and Royce. They are even trying to gas light critics for simply telling the truth about Monster's crimes. It is all very disgusting and I am going to get mad eventually.

Last edited:
•••
I will never stop trying to find positives.
We’ve come a long way to epik buying epik.

•••
•••
•••
$20,000,000 spent and not a single thing accomplished. Not a single thing built. Not a single person saved. All the wasted time and money. All the thieving, lies and deceit and immature games. All the people hurt financially or otherwise. And for what? To own some dumb registrar with crap code that could have been rebuilt for $200K or less in under 6 months? Idiots!

Please stop helping!

•••
Rob Monster should do a TED Talk on Epik Escrow. It would be fantastic for him to explain that escrow money doesn't need to be paid to the customer.

•••
Same here. The payment was pending (unclaimed by merchant) at my CC company for a day or so.

It seems to have been claimed by now. No domain, nothing.

Support is looking into it, as they claim.

It's a low risk transaction for me as my CC provider will have my back. But please, tread with caution.
And they're still doing it. I had another purchase half an hour ago. Reg'd at Epik but no delivery yet (which used to be immediate).
And there has been no change in status for the 2 from a couple of days ago.
Email sent to support. No reply yet.

I am using up in-store credit, so no CR Card company for a charge-back. But I had assumed this money was gone anyway so we'll see what happens in due course. But for anyone who values their money, or actually wants a domain delivered, I would NOT be using NameLiquidate at present.

•••
•••
I am using up in-store credit, so no CR Card company for a charge-back. But I had assumed this money was gone anyway so we'll see what happens in due course. But for anyone who values their money, or actually wants a domain delivered, I would NOT be using NameLiquidate at present.
I was using my masterbucks balance to renew names and, from time to time, pick up a name on nameliquidate.

Now the 'new epik' says they have nothing to do with the 'old epik', so my funds (thousands of dollars) can not be used for ANYTHING.

Additionally, the ability to use paypal is gone and they've resurrected an old credit card for payments (thank goodness that card is long gone).

Do they really think I will be renewing names, registering names or using any of their aftermarket products!?!?!

Last edited:
•••
rob-conv.png

Monster is online right now engaged in conversations...

Last edited:
•••
•••
What happens to all the people who aren't even aware of what's happening with Epik?
Use this platform and ALL social media to alert people to what has, and is, happening. I've spent the last many hours getting ready for a blast containing all the factual information regarding the shifting of my money to an unapproved location.

Good advice from an attorney is "Stick to the facts, do not let emotion get involved" when making twitter, facebook, instagram, tiktok, youtube, etc, posts.

I'm shocked to see long time users here just now learning of issues in another thread.

•••
•••
And they're still doing it. I had another purchase half an hour ago. Reg'd at Epik but no delivery yet (which used to be immediate).
And there has been no change in status for the 2 from a couple of days ago.
Email sent to support. No reply yet.

There has been a sligh development in my case. They did claim the payment after I reached out to support. No domain delivered as of yet.

It took them long enough to respond, I wasn't expecting them to answer at all tbh. Ofcourse they asked for my pin to look into it... haven't heard back.

The weird thing is... The domain is bought through Epik Holdings (NL), payment made to Epik LLC and the domain resides at Epik inc.

My gut tells me these seperate entities are somehow connected ;)

It's not a big issue for me, perfectly aware of the situation/risk but it does illustrate Epik LLC is still/also a mess as of writing.

Edit:
Not sure if they're going to fix this but at some point their payment processor will get fed up with them if there occur a lot of chargebacks.

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 240341

The Monster is online right now engaged in conversations, who the hell you talking to?
LOL. Rob Monster is going to sue each and every one of you for defamation and then he will be able to repay all the millions he STOLE.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back