Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If we are not their primary target audience and represent the least profitable segment of their business, why are they suddenly panicking about the possibility of ICANN revoking their accreditation?

Last edited:
•••
You said:

"call Rob Monster and his wife at her office every day, several times a day until he pays you"

Calling someone "several times a day" is "repeatedly". Even if they owe you money, it is a crime to use telephone calls to repeatedly bother people. It is, in fact, why debt collectors are likewise not allowed to do so.

And, not just Rob, but Derek wants you to call his wife, who likely has nothing to do with the way that Rob conducts business.

Your lame personal comments have nothing to do with the fact that you are objectively calling on people to commit a crime.
No it is not! Have you ever owed a phone bill or credit card? LOL. They call literally 5-10 times per day. starting 8am- 8pm. I think those are legal times. Rob's wife is the only one with money and she has funded his personal debts. That is how collections work. They will even call parents. As I said, stick to domains. You are just not very sharp in any other way in any other part of life. Stay in your little bitty lane.

Handing out advice on legal things because you are "lawyer", which you know nothing about is not right. No one should listen to this guy on anything legal related outside of domains.

Last edited:
•••
And, someone had downvoted you on this post too, but don't worry - I evened things up again. :)

Don't sweat the downvotes. They usually don't make much sense. There are times I've just posted factual information (as you did), which really couldn't offend anyone, and got downvotes from someone. I guess they don't have anything better to do with their time.

And I have a somewhat higher opinion of Mr Berryhill than Derek does. I can't see it being him downvoting. Especially since, in all likelihood, it was Royce downvoting you. Remember, he is a business expert who is building a fintech to rival PayPal. No doubt the Epik Escrow LLC was one he registered and he was hoping it would remain a secret until he launched it as part of his fintech conglomerate in which he would have world domination over all digital payments. And you've blown his cover. Now PayPal and Escrow//.com have been warned of his plans and will spend billions to try to stop him.
Exactly calling @jberryhill not a good domain lawyer is ridiculous. He is the best imo with Zak right behind.

•••
Exactly calling @jberryhill not a good domain lawyer is ridiculous. He is the best imo with Zak right behind.
Small pond. In every area of law about everything I have heard him say is legally wrong. I'm just saying him using giving legal advice about any other area of law is like a dentist giving you medical advice.

•••

What is Considered Debt Collection Harassment?​

According to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the following actions are considered to be harassment:

• A debt collector repeatedly or continuously calling you
  • A debt collector calling you at work even though they have been informed not to
  • A debt collector threatens to hurt you
  • A debt collector threatening to hurt your reputation
  • A debt collector swears or curses while talking to or about you
  • If a debt collector fails to identify themselves
  • If a debt collector speaks with other people about your debt

If the debt collector you are working with has done any of the actions listed above, you have the right to sue them for harassment. Debt collectors who harass their debtors can be sued in court and may be required to pay up to $1000 in damages to the debtor and any attorney fees.

How Many Times Can A Debt Collector Call You In One Day?​

According to the FDCPA, a debt collector cannot call a debtor more than once per day for each debt. This means that if you only have one outstanding debt, then your debt collector is only allowed to call you one time per day.

If you have two outstanding debts, then your debt collector can call you once per debt, resulting in two calls per day max. If a debt collector calls you more than one time per debt each day, this is harassment, and it is illegal.

The only time it is legal for a debt collector to call you more than one time per day is if you have previously agreed to speak at a specific time. For instance, if they call you in the morning and you ask them to call back in the afternoon, they may do so.

https://www.jacksonwhitelaw.com/bankruptcy/how-many-times-can-debt-collector-call/

Last edited:
•••
It could also be a partner in crime trying to cover up their crimes but also seems to be pride related, since don't want to change name must want to be savior of Epik and savior of the internet and free speech. Idiots! Problem is that kind of thinking proves they are internet noobs, arrogant, immoral and will inevitably do more harm than good.
In your opinion were Monster and Royce on the same team or was Royce installed by JJE and Rob had no choice and never liked Royce. They just did the PR to make things look like nothing was wrong.

•••
•••
Per this press release, Masterbucks is back with Rob Monster now?

•••
Last edited:
•••
Rob has a special program for Epik Escrow customers.

Epik Escrow.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
So...
My latest NameLiquidate purchase just occurred - sort of. I received a notification 3hrs ago that my bid was successful. I have received an invoice from Epik LLC. Yes, this is Epik LLC which apparently doesn't have a marketplace and so on... And they have taken the funds from Epik in-store credit. So far, no delivery of the domain. I imagine it will come in due course, but it is mighty interesting that they manage to take the funds immediately, but not push the domain (yes, it's reg'd at Epik).

Same here. The payment was pending (unclaimed by merchant) at my CC company for a day or so.

It seems to have been claimed by now. No domain, nothing.

Support is looking into it, as they claim.

It's a low risk transaction for me as my CC provider will have my back. But please, tread with caution.

•••
Has anyone gotten any DMs recently from that new user @Epik Domains

•••
Last edited:
•••
They have blocked their profile, so you can't see the recent activity -
https://www.namepros.com/members/epik-domains.1061437/

I do find it odd that no one else reported a DM from that account. It just seems like they contacted Derek and me.

Why were none of the other (many) victims contacted via DM?

Brad
It is not about victims, it is about propaganda. Anything nice these people do is just to set up a greater evil in the future. Even if they forked over $10M to pay back all the masterbucks victims and made all the others escrow victims whole they have already revealed who and what they are. Disgraceful and immoral people.

•••
Hello,
Regarding KYC for masterbucks payouts. Are you feeling ok sending your ID to Estonian company? I am okay with US company but not with third-world country. Verification goes through veriff.me

Domain Information
Domain:veriff.me
Registrar:eNom, Inc.
Registered On:2015-11-19
Expires On:2027-11-19
Updated On:2022-10-01

Registrant Contact
Organization:Identification Solutions OY
State:Harjumaa

•••
•••
So, it seems Rob is getting his emails again (once they were associated with an auto responder and then just an old fashioned bounce.)

To be clear, he is ignoring mine, or just has not gotten around to responding yet.

Hello,
Regarding KYC for masterbucks payouts. Are you feeling ok sending your ID to Estonian company? I am okay with US company but not with third-world country. Verification goes through veriff.me

Domain Information
Domain:veriff.me
Registrar:eNom, Inc.
Registered On:2015-11-19
Expires On:2027-11-19
Updated On:2022-10-01

Registrant Contact
Organization:Identification Solutions OY
State:Harjumaa
Thanks for posting the info.

Last edited:
•••
•••
So, it seems Rob is getting his emails again (once they were associated with an auto responder and then just an old fashioned bounce.)

To be clear, he is ignoring mine, or just has not gotten around to responding yet.

Thanks for posting the info.
Are we talking about his @ epik.com email?

With "new" Epik supposedly being a totally separate company, why would Rob still have access to that email?

It is not normal for a party that is not associated with a company to have a company email address.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Are we talking about his @ epik.com email?

With "new" Epik supposedly being a totally separate company, why would Rob still have access to that email?

It is not normal for a party that is supposedly not associated with a company to have a company email address.

Brad
That is one of them that is not autoresponding any longer. Other known emails were tested by someone other than myself.

Maybe it is Brian getting off reading an email intended for another?!?

•••
Will the Monster keep stealing or will it temporarily stop stealing to digest and consolidate what it has stolen?

Last edited:
•••
Rob Monster is working for the new company. I don't know his title but he is working for them. He had claimed exec or operations - Maybe COO or maybe just hidden worker.

•••
The new company knows that Monster is prone to stealing. Do they hope that he will steal not from them, but for them?

•••
The new company knows that Monster is prone to stealing. Do they hope that he will steal not from them, but for them?
The new company is not only using him as worker but also defending him, promoting him and trying to gaslight critics.

•••
Does the new company appreciate his abilities in the domains or rely on his talent as a swindler?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back