Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is sad, but its hilarious but its very frustrating. So much for bipolar.
How the authorities have not investigated or any governing body done some sort action is unreal. And all these new llc
Guess we can just 🙏 others like Igor and lady from Italy we havent heard from her are repaid
We should be running massive campaigns warning people not to do business with the epik.group
Most have lost the pro active approach, chew them up and spit them out @Derek Peterson
I still believe we have to stoop lower than them to succeed
My final post on this thread, I may contact people on other venues.
Has namepros verified identity of this new epik account?
Rob may be talking to Bravo about getting his pro badge back lol
Sick sick sick

•••
This is sad, but its hilarious but its very frustrating. So much for bipolar.
How the authorities have not investigated or any governing body done some sort action is unreal. And all these new llc
Guess we can just 🙏 others like Igor and lady from Italy we havent heard from her are repaid
We should be running massive campaigns warning people not to do business with the epik.group
Most have lost the pro active approach, chew them up and spit them out @Derek Peterson
I still believe we have to stoop lower than them to succeed
My final post on this thread, I may contact people on other venues.
Has namepros verified identity of this new epik account?
Rob may be talking to Bravo about getting his pro badge back lol
Sick sick sick
Regarding investigations: About a half dozen ex employees and victims have had feds show up at home and or work place and do multi hour long video taped depositions and taken all data related to Monster in their possession - emails, texts, receipts, etc.

Monster is probably reporting every post in this thread.

I've been nice so far IMHO. If feds don't act, hopefully they will, I'm sure someone will stoop as low as they need to.

Last edited:
•••
Dear all,

First of all, I'm sorry that I've been less active in this thread lately due to private circumstances. I remain involved, but a little more distant.

At the moment, Rob Monster is still marked as affiliated with Epik.com (his profile even mentions 'Chairman' of Epik) and this status has not changed at any time, while various Inc's and LLC's have been shuffled in the meantime, and there are still many victims. In addition, Rob Monster is still listed as an Epik.com Staff member in the list of Representatives. His 'Pro' badge has recently been taken away after consultation within the Pro member community of NamePros.

Since it is currently entirely unclear who currently owns Epik LLC (Epik.com), and it is also unclear in what capacity Rob Monster is still involved with Epik.com (is he still Chairman, as stated?) I hereby call upon the members to convince the moderators with specific arguments briefly and clearly whether Rob's current presentation on this forum can still be justified.

The specific mod teams interested in this are @Alfa Mod Team and @Echo Mod Team. Please try to inform them outside of this thread.

If necessary, this posting and comments can be dealt with in a separate thread.

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
This whole anonymous Epik, LLC thing is just hilarious, and super dumb.

•••
@NicTraders

This is what they sent me regarding a NL purchase:

"Our sincerest apologies, we are currently going through a change of ownership and change of management which is why we have not finished processing this order currently.
It is showing as in progress in our system, and we do have this order on a list which we are working our way through.
We can keep the order as it is and ideally get it pushed through, or we can have it cancelled and refunded as a in store credit, whichever is more convenient for you."

Edit: they basically are leaving a lot of wiggling room to fuck paying clients. Obviously I told them to get it pushed through, which wouldn't be that hard. The domain is at their registrar, I payed, they took the money. 1 + 1 = 2. Unless you're Epik LLC obviously.

Seems Epik LLC is scamming people out of their cash just the same

Last edited:
•••
According to the FDCPA, a debt collector cannot call a debtor more than once per day for each debt. This means that if you only have one outstanding debt, then your debt collector is only allowed to call you one time per day.

That is correct. And that is if you are a debt collector.

If someone owes you money, no, you are not entitled to:

"call Rob Monster and his wife at her office every day, several times a day until he pays you"

And saying that "some debt collectors do that" is just nonsense. Yes, there are people who do indeed violate the law, and do get busted for it.

That sort of behavior is precisely why the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act was enacted. But, again, if you are just an ordinary person who is owed money by someone, you will be violating the law if you harass them - not to mention their wife - via telephone.

•••
I want to empathize, don't get involved with Epik LLC if you cannot afford to lose the money or your domain(s). They're obviously a mess and still being ran by incompetent people.

•••
I want to empathize, don't get involved with Epik LLC if you cannot afford to lose the money or your domain(s). They're obviously a mess and still being ran by incompetent people.

SIDN accredited registrar vs ... reseller via 3rd party

•••
@Epik Domains

I have a lot of doubt you're even GDPR compliant. Have fun.

•••
SIDN accredited registrar vs ... reseller via 3rd party

Didn't even think of that angle yet tbh. Good call.

Last edited:
•••
SIDN accredited registrar
Are you referring to this: "This is what they sent me regarding a NL purchase"

I think in this context this means NameLiquidate, not .nl

@branding ?

•••
Who owns the new Epik!??
Is this the only anonymous ICANN-accredited registrar?

Last edited:
•••

@branding ?

Right, I didn't read properly :)

Anyway, there's mixture of accredited and reseller @ Epik . Check before reg. / acquiring ccTLDs and exotic extensions.

(I'm preparing bots with 80% o hardware support to dig deeper into this bat**** event.)

Thanks @Future Sensors

Regards

Last edited:
•••

@branding ?

Could be what @Lox was referring to. Epik never had a SIDN accreditation. I was thinking a step ahead tbh.

Epik LLC is technically reselling domains through Epik inc currently
... I wonder what could go wrong...

Just noticed: yeah, @Lox was refering to ccTLD accreditation.

•••
Could be what @Lox was referring to. Epik never had a SIDN accreditation. I was thinking a step ahead tbh.

Epik LLC is technically reselling domains through Epik inc currently
... I wonder what could go wrong...

Just noticed: yeah, @Lox was refering to ccTLD accreditation.

Right now, we don't know how much $ E is in minus (debt) with the reseller providers.

•••
•••
So the Epik scams continue. Apparently all the domains that Epik sold and/or was just managing as the "escrow" for, as lease to owns are still being paid to someone but the mortgage holders of the domains are only getting masterbucks. Some is getting the real USD. i have heard of 3 such victims in the last 48 hours. I am sure many more will surface as the month goes on.

I assume the domains are probably under Monster's personal account at Epik, LLC. It never ends with these people.

•••
Just paid nameliquidate a visit and this is what came up:

"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from nameliquidate.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."

•••
Just paid nameliquidate a visit and this is what came up:

"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from nameliquidate.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."
He ain’t kidding…

•••
For those of you who are technical savvy;
This is bizarre. NameLiquidate SSL doesn’t expire.
Yet still not trusted. Lol. epik probably owns it.

IMG_5002.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Oh no! Daily Diamonds redirects to epik main page...I sure hope new owners are not having problems. (try the pull down menu in the link below---the direct one I have saved goes to main page)

epik.com/buy/daily-diamonds

https://registrar.epik.com/index/index

Last edited:
•••
Oh no! Daily Diamonds redirects to epik main page...I sure hope new owners are not having problems. (try the pull down menu in the link below---the direct one I have saved goes to main page)

https://registrar.epik.com/index/index
Scroll down the link. The entire “Abuse” links’ are errors!
(Except for “Abuse Policy” so 2/3 broken!)
IMG_5003.jpeg

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Yeah, the problem is that they switched your balance to Masterbucks. The Epik In-store credit was apparently covered (and transferred with the sale of Epik). But MB was a different story and will probably never be seen again. :(

Sorry, this was in reply to @Mister Funsky post here.

Last edited:
•••
There has been a sligh development in my case. They did claim the payment after I reached out to support. No domain delivered as of yet.

It took them long enough to respond, I wasn't expecting them to answer at all tbh. Ofcourse they asked for my pin to look into it... haven't heard back.

The weird thing is... The domain is bought through Epik Holdings (NL), payment made to Epik LLC and the domain resides at Epik inc.

My gut tells me these seperate entities are somehow connected ;)

It's not a big issue for me, perfectly aware of the situation/risk but it does illustrate Epik LLC is still/also a mess as of writing.

Edit:
Not sure if they're going to fix this but at some point their payment processor will get fed up with them if there occur a lot of chargebacks.
Yeah, same situation here. They asked for my PIN, so obviously they're not actually looking into it yet.
Since then 1 of the 3 undelivered domains has been refunded. It seems to me that this is some sort of automated process, but who knows:

1686704097064.png

As I mentioned in a previous post, I did expect these transactions to be refunded in due course. And that appears to be the case. But it just demonstrates that it is totally pointless bidding on NameLiquidate as it seems that no purchases are actually going to close successfully. My last successful purchase was last month.

It's a shame, as I was actually quite keen on a couple of these domains. In any case, why on earth leave the NL website up if you're not going to process transactions? Just take the site down and be done with it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back