Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is never alright to take an escrow payment, and just keep it...for a year, 8+ months, etc.

You can't take a customers "escrow" money and do anything else with it. That is corporate abuse.

There is no provision under law where you are allowed to defraud customers to pay "secured" creditors. That is nonsense.

Brad
Yeah, he's an idiot. Lying to yourself on Twitter is easy. Tell it to the feds Royce. Or maybe ask Elizabeth Holmes or Bernie Madoff or Sam Bankman-Fried what they think of your ingenious biz model. Also, his motivation was not based on being some kind of based CEO nonsense he read about from some Machiavellian weirdo or Ayn Rand. It was because he wanted/needed to make some money for himself.

Last edited:
•••
Take a screenshot first thing.
Just spoke to a friend that is a senior partner in a firm that has offices in 7 major cities.

The first thing he told me to do is to use the download feature to capture past transactions and the current balance.

I've done enough tonight, the stress of all this is taking a toll...I'll get back to it at first light.

Last edited:
•••
•••
It is never alright to take an escrow payment, and just keep it...for a year, 8+ months, etc.

You can't take a customers "escrow" money and do anything else with it. That is corporate abuse.

There is no provision under law where you are allowed to defraud customers to pay "secured" creditors. That is nonsense.

Brad
yeah, I really want to hear that deposition.

36f9c38a-876b-4bea-ba01-42a065fb6489_text.gif

•••
Brian Royce doesn't seem to realize the internet remembers.

It is easy to see through all this BS, especially with so much supporting evidence.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Brian Royce doesn't seem to realize the internet remembers.

It is easy to see through all this BS, especially with so much supporting evidence.

Brad
It's mind-blowing that he would post all this rubbish now. I thought he would slink away into oblivion after all that has gone on, but it turns out he's not even that smart.

•••
It's mind-blowing that he would post all this rubbish now. I thought he would slink away into oblivion after all that has gone on, but it turns out he's not even that smart.
He wants to extend this play and try to make a positive for his resume and don't forget he still owns like 15% of Epik inc. So we have that to look forward to, which is nice.

•••
He wants to extend this play and try to make a positive for his resume and don't forget he still owns like 15% of Epik inc. So we have that to look forward to, which is nice.
It just makes me shake my head. That he could even think anything good for his resume has come from his time at Epik. I mean, he does know we've seen this offer doesn't he? But I guess he thinks of himself as a Fixer, and this was him fixing things... Good grief.

1686539446184.png

•••
Have we even fully established who owns Epik 3.0? Can someone try and pin him down on this very simple question, he has me blocked...lol. Insane that no one really seems to know who the owner is, must be by design for some reason.

Last edited:
•••
It just makes me shake my head. That he could even think anything good for his resume has come from his time at Epik. I mean, he does know we've seen this offer doesn't he? But I guess he thinks of himself as a Fixer, and this was him fixing things... Good grief.

Show attachment 240169
yeah, imagine future employer googling "Brian Royce CEO" now. Not a good look. Just have character and care about others, everything else will fall into place. You might not be Elon Musk but who wants to be that pasty weirdo loser anyway.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
The first thing he told me to do is to use the download feature to capture past transactions and the current balance.
You and/or your lawyer will need to read all 300+ pages here :( Not an easy task.
A few things which imho relevant in this case:

1. It seems you did not yet try to withdraw your $$$. You will find that you are now dealing with WY-based Masterbucks LLC (which is a new entity), even though you likely earned the $$$ long time ago, before this LLC existed.
2. You will likely be required to provide KYC to a 3rd party and there would be high withdrawal fees, something you never agreed to.
3. Most customers, especially non-US based, are still unpaid.
4. Paperwork from Adkisson v. Epik case may be useful for your lawyers.

Also, it would be good to check your Epik portfolio: do you see all domains which are supposed to be there, as well as _registry_ expiration dates (were all past renewals applied?).

Last edited:
•••
And what would be the circumstance where it is okay to take customer's money knowing you can't complete transaction (aka stealing)?

Show attachment 240159
Epik was flush with cash and growing. It is Rob Monster that decided that escrow money didn't need to be paid to the customer. He probably also decided that the Epik Escrow money could go to him and Kingdom Ventures. Brian Royce explained to customers that they could get paid 5 cents on the dollar, and sold Epik.com.

•••
Can you imagine sinking 5 million into a company that no one will ever trust again? Nobody with that kind of money to throw around is that dumb.

Its a pride thing and it has to be RM. No one else would buy a dumpster fire with no guarantee of icann accreditation being kept. Also if they were sane they would immediately change the name.

No matter what is unearthed about owner its definitely RM trying to save a sinking ship one way or the other.

•••
3rd thing call Rob Monster and his wife at her office every day, several times a day until he pays you. If you are out of US he probably will never pay but on upside police can't make you stop.

The reason Derek says "If you are out of the US... police can't make you stop" is that Derek is advocating the commission of a crime:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.61.230

RCW 9.61.230

Telephone harassment.

(1) Every person who, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment or embarrass any other person, shall make a telephone call to such other person:

(a) Using any lewd, lascivious, profane, indecent, or obscene words or language, or suggesting the commission of any lewd or lascivious act; or

(b) Anonymously or repeatedly or at an extremely inconvenient hour, whether or not conversation ensues; or

(c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household;

is guilty of a gross misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (2) of this section.

(2) The person is guilty of a class C felony punishable according to chapter 9A.20 RCW if either of the following applies:

(a) That person has previously been convicted of any crime of harassment, as defined in RCW 9A.46.060, with the same victim or member of the victim's family or household or any person specifically named in a no-contact or no-harassment order in this or any other state; or

(b) That person harasses another person under subsection (1)(c) of this section by threatening to kill the person threatened or any other person.
------------

To be clear, such calls do not need to be expressly threatening or any of the various other alternatives listed above. The word "or" means that any one of the subsections, such as section (b), applies. Hence, merely calling someone repeatedly to harass them is sufficient to constitute a crime under the statute above.

There are, of course, people who believe they have the right to commit crimes if things don't go the way they want.

•••
Another Epik entity. "Epik Escrow LLC"

Epik Escrow LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 and is approximately two months old, as recorded in documents filed with Texas Secretary of State.

Source: https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/3eqopb/epik-escrow-llc

•••
Epik was flush with cash and growing. It is Rob Monster that decided that escrow money didn't need to be paid to the customer. He probably also decided that the Epik Escrow money could go to him and Kingdom Ventures. Brian Royce explained to customers that they could get paid 5 cents on the dollar, and sold Epik.com.
Well, yeah, it was Rob Monster that thought up the escrow > masteerbucks scam but Royce took it to another level, and then, even worse than Monster, tried to make the victims take a 95% haircut. They are all garbage.

•••
Another Epik entity. "Epik Escrow LLC"

Epik Escrow LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) in the State of Texas on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 and is approximately two months old, as recorded in documents filed with Texas Secretary of State.
Curious what is so special in the above technical info of common interest, which is public (and the link was on google where I was searching) that somebody bothered to dislike (1 downvote) the post...

Last edited:
•••
The reason Derek says "If you are out of the US... police can't make you stop" is that Derek is advocating the commission of a crime:

https://app.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.61.230

RCW 9.61.230

Telephone harassment.

(1) Every person who, with intent to harass, intimidate, torment or embarrass any other person, shall make a telephone call to such other person:

(a) Using any lewd, lascivious, profane, indecent, or obscene words or language, or suggesting the commission of any lewd or lascivious act; or

(b) Anonymously or repeatedly or at an extremely inconvenient hour, whether or not conversation ensues; or

(c) Threatening to inflict injury on the person or property of the person called or any member of his or her family or household;

is guilty of a gross misdemeanor, except as provided in subsection (2) of this section.

(2) The person is guilty of a class C felony punishable according to chapter 9A.20 RCW if either of the following applies:

(a) That person has previously been convicted of any crime of harassment, as defined in RCW 9A.46.060, with the same victim or member of the victim's family or household or any person specifically named in a no-contact or no-harassment order in this or any other state; or

(b) That person harasses another person under subsection (1)(c) of this section by threatening to kill the person threatened or any other person.
------------

To be clear, such calls do not need to be expressly threatening or any of the various other alternatives listed above. The word "or" means that any one of the subsections, such as section (b), applies. Hence, merely calling someone repeatedly to harass them is sufficient to constitute a crime under the statute above.

There are, of course, people who believe they have the right to commit crimes if things don't go the way they want.
The reason Berryhill is saying this is because he is a domain lawyer, and only a domain lawyer and not a very good one. I didn't say to call anonymously, that would kind of defeat the purpose. I didn't say to call in the middle of the night, his wife would only be in office during regular business hours and I didn't say to call "repeatedly" which is pretty relative but every couple hours should suffice.

I once broke up a pedo ring at a church by calling the pastors and deacons every couple hours and calling pedos and mocking their spirituality. That was pre internet but I was still a beautiful troll.

The perv got a very short prison sentence because no one testified against him, got out and brutally raped 2 neighborhood boys and got life in prison, his POS fatheer died of cancer 18 months later, pastor's kids all back slid into the pits. It sickens me to see these new owners already defending Monster and Royce. They will hurt more people in the future.

Reminding criminal of their crimes is a powerful thing. Never let them forget. it is for their own good and that of others and it might actually help get you paid.

Last edited:
•••
I know this information is in the thread, but I am on a call with a 'mouthpiece' now (his words, not mine) and he wants to know the ownership progression/operating names of epik over the last 5 years.

If anyone can post that now, it would be great...I'll call him back if not...thanks.

•••
Can you imagine sinking 5 million into a company that no one will ever trust again? Nobody with that kind of money to throw around is that dumb.

Its a pride thing and it has to be RM. No one else would buy a dumpster fire with no guarantee of icann accreditation being kept. Also if they were sane they would immediately change the name.

No matter what is unearthed about owner its definitely RM trying to save a sinking ship one way or the other.
It could also be a partner in crime trying to cover up their crimes but also seems to be pride related, since don't want to change name must want to be savior of Epik and savior of the internet and free speech. Idiots! Problem is that kind of thinking proves they are internet noobs, arrogant, immoral and will inevitably do more harm than good.

•••

I hear what you're saying about RM. But I just can't see this being the case. He was already the majority shareholder. So this would mean he has effectively bought the registrar from himself. But in the process, he hasn't got rid of the liabilities because, for some strange reason, he has kept MB in the old company which is being renamed. So the upshot of going through all this would be that nothing at all has changed, but it cost him $5mil to do it. Doesn't make sense.

•••
Curious what is so special in the above technical info of common interest, which is public (and the link was on google where I was searching) that somebody bothered to dislike (1 downvote) the post...
And, someone had downvoted you on this post too, but don't worry - I evened things up again. :)

Don't sweat the downvotes. They usually don't make much sense. There are times I've just posted factual information (as you did), which really couldn't offend anyone, and got downvotes from someone. I guess they don't have anything better to do with their time.

And I have a somewhat higher opinion of Mr Berryhill than Derek does. I can't see it being him downvoting. Especially since, in all likelihood, it was Royce downvoting you. Remember, he is a business expert who is building a fintech to rival PayPal. No doubt the Epik Escrow LLC was one he registered and he was hoping it would remain a secret until he launched it as part of his fintech conglomerate in which he would have world domination over all digital payments. And you've blown his cover. Now PayPal and Escrow//.com have been warned of his plans and will spend billions to try to stop him.

•••
I didn't say to call "repeatedly" which is pretty relative but every couple hours should suffice.

You said:

"call Rob Monster and his wife at her office every day, several times a day until he pays you"

Calling someone "several times a day" is "repeatedly". Even if they owe you money, it is a crime to use telephone calls to repeatedly bother people. It is, in fact, why debt collectors are likewise not allowed to do so.

And, not just Rob, but Derek wants you to call his wife, who likely has nothing to do with the way that Rob conducts business.

Your lame personal comments have nothing to do with the fact that you are objectively calling on people to commit a crime.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back