Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

NameSilo
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Show attachment 223410

I am seeing lots of comments regarding issues with Epik lately.

I mean who wants Masterbucks? It is essentially an account credit. If your money is trapped there it is even worse.

What is the exchange rate of Masterbucks to Dave & Buster's tokens? :)

Just pay out in actual currency like everyone else does.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
did Epik send you an email saying that you needed to 'Verify" your account????

The verification is usually necessary to receive recurring payments from a sale that is on a payment plan

•••
No problem with my verified account in Epik.com, for I took money from MB before. The only question is that the sender sent me the fund without Epik escrow. And I provided all proofs for Epik's approval as requested. They don't give the solution to this fund(to return or withdrawal) and just delete the function of fund withdrawal in MB. I contacted Rob for many times and no result. How to deal with this fund?

•••
probably they suspect some fraud issue?

•••
probably they suspect some fraud issue?
We traded the domain. And I provided the proofs of traded domain and the sender also sent confirmation emails to Epik. So there is no fraud issue.

•••
Lots of bugs founded in epik lately

After @Rob Monster retired. 😔

•••
The default option for payouts should be real money, not just for Epik but for all websites offering to pay via internal tokens. If one is a loyal customer and does a lot of transactions, using tokens can then be convenient. But for occasional customers it's just another headache to deal with (I speak from experience, it seems this behavior is becoming more and more the norm among marketplaces).

Last edited:
•••
The problem here could stem from the fact that you used their marketplace/payment processor to facilitate a transaction without paying any fees.

•••
Epik froze the fund without warning. Is it illegal and unusual? How can I deal with this matter?

•••

Show attachment 223410

Hope you get your money. It's not good when the fund withdrawal button gets removed. I never seen that before.

Last edited:
•••
•••
The history says: "funds transfer from samishere". You may want to check under what conditions did Epik allow samishere to send funds to you, and under what conditions you were allowed to receive the funds. Such a transfer is unusual by itself. Epik is not a payment system like paypal, so it may well be that the funds are just an account credit (not withdrawable) in the first place.

•••
Samishere is a big customer for Epik and he requested Epik support send the fund to me. Usually we have no button of sending fund in the masterbucks. When my fund withdrawal was declined, Samishere sent confirmation email to Epik team as requested. But Epik still disables the function of fund withdrawal and freeze the fund. Do you accept Epik treating the customer like this way?

•••
Samishere is a big customer for Epik and he requested Epik support send the fund to me. Usually we have no button of sending fund in the masterbucks. When my fund withdrawal was declined, Samishere sent confirmation email to Epik team as requested. But Epik still disables the function of fund withdrawal and freeze the fund. Do you accept Epik treating the customer like this way?

Epik is basically MIA at this point.

They seem to have largely disappeared from any real engagement as these type of issues seem to keep popping up.

1663758370923.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Didn't Rob Monster retire? If not, hopefully he can help.
Rob Monster is no longer CEO of domain name registrar Epik.

The company announced today that Brian Royce will succeed Monster in the CEO role. Monster will be Chairman of the Board.

He is still the Chairman. The board is above the CEO in company structure.
The board can appoint or replace the CEO and other officers.

It seems like the entire Epik company has retired from addressing any of these issues lately.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
are they(epik) or are they not once again offering paypal as a payout option?

•••
are they(epik) or are they not once again offering paypal as a payout option?
Yes but after masterbuck or instore credit deposit.

•••
I have no words to say to Epik that my fund withdrawal is removed from masterbucks.

Capture1.JPG

•••
I have no button of sending fund in Masterbucks, while some customers of Epik can send funds directly. Why? Now Masterbucks is under maintenance all the time. Why?

•••
Similar here
I've been waiting for my deposit for 15 days now...I was told they would contact me.

•••
Back