Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@NicTraders

This is what they sent me regarding a NL purchase:

"Our sincerest apologies, we are currently going through a change of ownership and change of management which is why we have not finished processing this order currently.
It is showing as in progress in our system, and we do have this order on a list which we are working our way through.
We can keep the order as it is and ideally get it pushed through, or we can have it cancelled and refunded as a in store credit, whichever is more convenient for you."

Edit: they basically are leaving a lot of wiggling room to fuck paying clients. Obviously I told them to get it pushed through, which wouldn't be that hard. The domain is at their registrar, I payed, they took the money. 1 + 1 = 2. Unless you're Epik LLC obviously.

Seems Epik LLC is scamming people out of their cash just the same
Thanks. At least they replied. Who knows where the hold-up is? Unfortunately, I haven't even been getting the option of having my domains pushed. They just get refunded at some point in time.

•••
Right, I didn't read properly :)

Anyway, there's mixture of accredited and reseller @ Epik . Check before reg. / acquiring ccTLDs and exotic extensions.

(I'm preparing bots with 80% o hardware support to dig deeper into this bat**** event.)

Thanks @Future Sensors

Regards
Yes. The extensions that they are a reseller for are hugely problematic. There could be a lot of domain owners getting a rude shock when they try and transfer those out as per my examples:

A couple of years ago I had a .com.au with them which showed it was current. At some point in time I renewed it only to be informed that the domain had expired 10 months earlier (but was still showing as current in my list of domains on their website). Their expiry dates could not be trusted at all. They'd added time to the expiry date in their system, but not actually processed the renewal. This is not so easy for the registrant to check from a .com.au perspective because expiry dates are not displayed on WhoIs. It was not a quality domain, just one I wanted for personal reasons, so after a lot of back and forward I was able to get them to re-register it and pay for the renewals.

Anyway, fast forward to the current time. A few weeks back I moved all my remaining domains from their system. This included about 6x .com.au. Once they were with the new registrar I found that I had lost about 2 years from one of those domains (expiring this year instead of in 2 years as indicated by Epik). The other 5 were correct. So, clearly the new registrar was displaying expiry dates it was getting from the registry, whereas Epik was entering them manually when a renewal was paid for (but not necessarily processed).

I hate to think how many other situations there might be like this...

•••
It's a shame, as I was actually quite keen on a couple of these domains. In any case, why on earth leave the NL website up if you're not going to process transactions? Just take the site down and be done with it.
Ah, how interesting. The NameLiquidate domain now redirects to the main Epik page.
I don't know if that happened before or after my post as I didn't check it till now.
Rob wasn't active in the last few hours, so it was likely before my post, but when they finally realised they weren't delivering all these domains that were being sold on NL.

RIP NameLiquidate.

Last edited:
•••
But MB was a different story and will probably never be seen again.
If not MB, I can be paid via cash or check...either is acceptable (others types of compensation will work as well).

•••
•••
Good luck!!!!!
Luck is not required my friend...just a persistent nature and the ability to invest a little time and money. It might take a while, but I will be made whole with interest.

•••
Luck is not required my friend...just a persistent nature and the ability to invest a little time and money. It might take a while, but I will be made whole with interest.
That's the spirit. Make him regret.

•••
Apparently all the domains that Epik sold and/or was just managing as the "escrow" for, as lease to owns are still being paid to someone but the mortgage holders of the domains are only getting masterbucks.
By the way, who will receive those domains should Epik accreditation be termintated? Domains are supposed to be delivered to their current registrants by the gaining registrar. So, be it buyer, seller or Epik - in either case it would be a mess. Whois records are likely private which would only complicate the task. Moreover, there is a strong possiblity that ICANN is well aware of this [99% of epik regged domains under private whois] - so they may elect to still allow Epik to operate, but as a reseller. In other words, ICANN may terminate the accreditation but nothing will be visually changed for registrants - they will still use epik dot com to manage their domains.

Last edited:
•••
By the way, who will receive those domains should Epik accreditation be termintated? Domains are supposed to be delivered to their current registrants by the gaining registrar. So, be it buyer, seller or Epik - in either case it would be a mess. Whois records are likely private which would only complicate the task. Moreover, there is a strong possiblity that ICANN is well aware of this [99% of domains under private whois] - so they may elect to still allow Epik to operate, but as a reseller. In other words, ICANN may terminate the accreditation but nothing will be visually changed for registrants - they will still use epik dot com to manage their domains.
I would assume, knowing Monster, that all those domains in "escrow" (still being paid on) are in Monster's personal account(s) - he has several accounts, some are hidden we found in analyzing data from leaks, so those will probably all just stay under his account with a forced transfer.

Two Issues:
1) Is monster playing banker on domain sales a violation of his newly minted non compete?
2) He is just going to screw everyone he can, again, and hand out masterbucks.

•••
It would be nice if some legal sort could write up a generic demand letter for all those Masterbucks holders directed at Rob Monster, Epik, inc, Epik, LLC and Masterbucks, LLC. Stating that they wish to convert Masterbucks to USD (or whatever) immediately through wire transfer. Be great to see all those published here. I think that would be impactful.
I don't remember ever asking for, or giving permission for my USD to be converted into MB. This was just an option available for the money laundering types. Just an IOU for cash is what it was.

Last edited:
•••
I don't remember ever asking for, or giving permission for my USD to be converted into MB. This was just an option available for the money laundering types.
You must have missed the fine print. You also agreed to pay a $2,500 fee every time you say something, anything that Rob Monster (Epik), in their sole discretion, deem as defamatory. Not even kidding. I can just see him now sitting there with his little notebook and calculator and visor reading through this thread and counting up all the cookie jar violations, ranting to himself about ToS violations and how he's the real victim here.

•••
Did a little Epik support trolling today just for fun. Spoke to 3 different support people. 2 didn't know who owners are but 1 did but wouldn't say. One sounded like he had a soul, other 2 are just garbage people like the POS that was posting here.

•••
•••
Why not make a public statement @Rob Monster?

I also wonder how you can possibly blame anyone else for Adkisson's escrow transaction that occurred in May 2022, months before you were replaced as CEO.

1686754512664.png

Last edited:
•••
I told you his email was working...you know, the one he has 'signed a contract' for.

•••
Last edited:
•••

I also wonder how you can possibly blame anyone else for Adkisson's escrow transaction that occurred in May 2022, months before you were replaced as CEO.

Show attachment 240436
"Victims" of whom? The hackers that filled up system with fake masterbucks or fraudulent ponzi?

•••
That also answers the question about if Rob is involved with "New" Epik.

Here is the source of that -

Didn't he explain he was upgrading Masterbucks. He then decided not to upgrade it, close it down, and not pay customers because there were issues with it?

Epik decided to pay customers in Masterbucks. Paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars, and then closing it down explains why Epik had $100,000 and needed to pay $6 million. They couldn't wire Epik customers for their Masterbucks.

•••
abuse.jpg

So, should it be understood that their famous veriff KYC served for nothing? If not, was it Epik management who abused the system?

Know Your Client (KYC) are standards used in the investment and financial services industry to verify customers and know their risk and financial profiles.
Source: investopedia

OK, KYC - let it be so, but... what if average Joe is paying Epik for something like domain registration or hosting, instead of withdrawing $$$. Following Epik logic, shouldn't Epik be also ready and willing to provide KYC docs on their company and the officers to Joe? If it is OK for Epik [not a licensed financial services provider!] to ask for KYC from their suppliers, shouldn't their suppliers do the same? As the result, each and every Joe who sends $$$ (pays money) to Epik will find out who runs Epik ;)

Last edited:
•••
Didn't he explain he was upgrading Masterbucks. He then decided not to upgrade it, close it down, and not pay customers because there were issues with it?

Epik decided to pay customers in Masterbucks. Paying them hundreds of thousands of dollars, and then closing it down explains why Epik had $100,000 and needed to pay $6 million. They couldn't wire Epik customers for their Masterbucks.
Yes. Kathleen's transaction occurred while Brian Royce was CEO.

She did not choose to receive Masterbucks. She signed up for a normal escrow transaction.

Epik forced her escrow funds into Masterbucks, then blocked them from withdrawal.

That is not an isolated situation. Epik has been forcing customer proceeds into Masterbucks for quite some time.

Weren't the proceeds from marketplace sales still going into Masterbucks until the end? Then it was excluded from the asset transfer.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The best ending to this story is if Rob Monster owns Epik, LLC. The saddest ending is if some Christians bought it to "save" free speech but are so morally weak that they would partner with the devil to do it. The most boring ending is some registered agent or other generic company bought it.

Last edited:
•••
Yes. Kathleen's transaction occurred while Brian Royce was CEO.

She did not choose to receive Masterbucks. She signed up for a normal escrow transaction.

Epik forced her escrow funds into Masterbucks, then blocked them from withdrawal.

That is not an isolated situation. Epik has been forcing customer proceeds into Masterbucks for quite some time.

Weren't the proceeds from marketplace sales still going into Masterbucks until the end? Then it was excluded from the asset transfer.

Brad
It is Rob Monster that owns Masterbucks.

Kingdom Ventures explains that Epik Holdings has 8 revenue generating companies.

Epik Holdings.png

Masterbucks is revenue generating because Rob takes wires for Masterbucks and decides when to pay them. He also takes 9% when he does pay them.

Last edited:
•••
Just paid nameliquidate a visit and this is what came up:

"Attackers might be trying to steal your information from nameliquidate.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards)."

It's a shame, as I was actually quite keen on a couple of these domains. In any case, why on earth leave the NL website up if you're not going to process transactions? Just take the site down and be done with it.

Well, looks like it is down now. Curious how they're going to handle this.

Gonna be even more interesting when that domain expires.

They (Epik LLC) got the money. Still haven't received anything.

If they have the funds, they should just refund my CC payment. You know, like any other sane registrar.

•••
Epik had $100,000 and needed to pay $6 million. Brian couldn't pay Kathleen her $91,000 or $50,000. Epik was thrown to the wolves because of the money that Brian and Rob were getting paid.

•••

Show attachment 240436
It's interesting that he says they're working on solving the rest. As far as we are all aware, these liabilities are with MB (which is owned by Kingdom Ventures now that Epik Holdings should have been renamed as such). I think it's good that there is slight hope for other victims that at least some of them might receive something. But I wonder where the money is coming from since MB was excluded from the sale to the LLC. Has KV received some funding from elsewhere? Is RM going to use some of his new wage (from the LLC) to pay people? I sure hope more people get something...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back