IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

NameSilo
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Does anyone know how frequently this registrar has the flash sale such as this?

the only constant seems to be that its 200% unpredictable.

•••
RING THE BELL -- SOUND THE ALARMS! $1.99 is ON!!!

•••
•••
Once again, Netfirms - Dotster - MyDomain are reducing .COM and .NET prices.

Plus with the 25% off coupon - INCEPTION, for now .COM only at $1.49 and .NET at just $0.74
Same price for transferring domains to Netfirms in DomainCentral

•••
I was on a beast mode when the 1.99 offer ran, registered 126 domains. Waiting for the offer again, have 200 more lined up :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention thank you for the information on this. I didn't know about netfirms until namepros

•••
Netfirms is having promotion NOW, .COM for only $1.99, .NET for $0.99.
I can not use any coupon codes.

•••
@Brandables - get on chat ASAP they *might* honor it for you. Similar issues they fixed for me, though it can take several hours if it goes to a ticket.

Nope. He cant honor the deal. I'll have to wait till next time. I missed out on 40 domains and atleast 20 transfers.

You know after netfirms, paying $10 for a domain or renewal sounds so expensive. It feels like being robbed... God I am so addicted these deals.... LOL....:laugh:

•••
$6.99 .com registration at Netfirms, MyDomain and Dotster with JULY4TH code. Valid until July, 5th 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).

•••
Hey all, be careful with Domain.com and associates.

Important things to know before registering a .com with Domain.com Netfrims Dotster and or MyDomain.com.

1.Domain registration length is automatically set to 2 years. You may manually change it.

2.Disable auto renewal if you plan to transfer out your domains to a cheaper registrar before expiration date.

3.They automatically set your account with a hosting account. This account is set on auto renew. You may deactivate that option if you don’t want to get charged for an hosting account you don’t want.

4.They automatically add domain privacy protection which is $8.99. You may remove that before checking out.

*From my in construction blog BrandableInvestor

•••
you mean u only get charged for hosting account upon first renewal date? it never came automatially for me with regs or when I opened account..

do u know more about 3?

the rest seems fine and is easy to manage as you said.

I have found that the hosting account is set on automatic renewal.

Here's how to make sure it is turned off.

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgrade again. Done

•••
•••
Promo is over..
Let's prepare a long list of dn for the next crazy promo from domain.com again =D
startthesale.jpg

•••
•••
TL : DR - if you are new to the superdeals threads, Domain.com is best choice for this offer
Register COM $8.99 - 30% coupon = US$6.29
Transfer COM $8.29 - 30% coupon = US$5.80
Subsequent Renewals COM $11.49

COM base price right now at Dotster and Domain and MyDomain is $8.99, at NetFirms $10.49

Registrar...........Register............Renew.........WHOIS Privacy........Free Features................................................Payment
Domain.com........$8.99 ................$11.49 ...........$8.99 ...........DNS Email Forwarding..................................Credit Card Paypal
Netfirms..............$10.49 ................$13.49 ...........$9.99 ...........DNS 1 Email Accounts Email Forwarding.......Credit Card Paypal
Dotster................$8.99 ................$17.49 ............$8.99 ..........DNS Email Forwarding...................................Credit Card Paypal
ipage $8.99 per year $16.99 per year 1 Year

http://www.mydomain.com/domreg/extension-popup.bml
.com $8.99 per year $11.99 per year 1 Year

All else being equal, Domain.com has cheapest renewal, which makes sense since they are the parent company of the umbrella.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gimme a minute I'll check transfer prices

http://www.dotster.com/domains/transfer.bml
For just $8.29* you can transfer any existing .com, .net, .org, .info, .biz or .us domain name to Dotster.

http://www.domain.com/domains/transfer
Transfer a Domain - Just $8.29* for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains

http://www.netfirms.com/domains/transfer.bml
Transfer a Domain - Just $8.29* for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us domains

Last edited:
•••
Can't even locate a registration page for new customers have searched Netfirms site sucks
Might suck to you now, But when you can register names for 1.69 a pop they wont

•••
Man that's crazy, I managed to register 1 com at $1.99 on Netfirms and started brainstorming names and when I went back it had already changed to $9.99 :(.
I know I should have had a list ready for these promos but I didn't think there was only minutes left. Oh well at least I got one :)

Brainstorm everyday and get ready for the next promo! That's what I do hehe

•••
sale is back on 1.99 com .net

•••
Why would you bump 2 threads with the same thing instead of just doing a quick test on the sites?

Any new promotions?
Waiting for the
$1.99 .COMs / $0.99 .NETs

•••
•••
MAMMOTH
30% off

COUPON EXPIRES 5 SEPTEMBER

(MAXIMUM DISCOUNT 300$)

•••
ANOTHER COUPON

MONDO
30% off

COUPON EXPIRES 5 SEPTEMBER

(MAXIMUM DISCOUNT 300$)

•••
That's why I didn't bite at $4.99 last week

MONDO code knocks it down to $1.39

•••
Oh Name Oh! oh Name Oh! Wherefore art thou Couponio!?!? lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back