Domain Empire

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried to transfer domain to Netfirms and incidentally found that you can transfer domains with the special $0.99 and $1.99 price here.

Plus coupon code "15ONLINE" , you can reduce 15% for more. Price for .COM is $1.69, .NET at only $0.84.

To get transfer deal, you must log into your Netfirms account and transfer domains using this link https://www.netfirms.com/controlpanel/domaincentral/3.0/RegistrarTransfer.bml

•••
Man that's crazy, I managed to register 1 com at $1.99 on Netfirms and started brainstorming names and when I went back it had already changed to $9.99 :(.
I know I should have had a list ready for these promos but I didn't think there was only minutes left. Oh well at least I got one :)

•••
Man that's crazy, I managed to register 1 com at $1.99 on Netfirms and started brainstorming names and when I went back it had already changed to $9.99 :(.
I know I should have had a list ready for these promos but I didn't think there was only minutes left. Oh well at least I got one :)

Time and Tide waits for none .. at least in Domaining

•••
•••
Checkout is not working for me (in any of the three: Dotster, NetFirms and MyDomain)... All values show $0...

•••
What are domain credits? I saw there "Verify domain credits".

yes.. it just means u have to pay for transfers first.. then once you pay u got those credits.. so u just gotta tag all domains again and click verify credits.. and this is what begins transfers.. it won't start until you do that.

•••
NEW SALE ON! credit @Ezio

My checks for MyDomain NetFirms Dotster came up as COM $2.99 and NET $2.49 before coupons, prices good for regs UP TO 5 years,
cart issues at Dotster reported by @Nat Hunt

ETA: Checked Domain.com and no promo prices

Last edited:
•••
looks like its 3$ per year .com reg promo this time
any coupons working?
15Online on Netfirms and SALE20 on Dotster works...

I Haven't tried the transfers yet...

•••
OK tested new coupon GLOBAL with renewal and it works! (I just did one domain for 4 years to hit the $45 minimum to save time of adding 4 domains to renew) Be sure to UNtick privacy
Tested at MyDomain $11.99 standard renew, after 25% coupon $8.99 - .com renew - 4 year $47.96 billed one time $35.97 Total: $35.97

HOWEVER if you are in no rush on renewal, wait for a better coupon, 30% would make the renew cost $8.39

•••
SALE20 worked on Dotster and MyDomain.com
15ONLINE
worked for Netfirms

its great opportunity to register some good names @ 7.96$ / 5 years (use SALE20)

•••
•••
i transferred 130 domains....just now...

•••
I managed to register another 15 domains, now my lists contain only lame names :)

•••
domain.com has probably lowest regular tranasfer/renew/reg rates.. definitely lower than dotster at least.. so u can consider using domain.com on coupons when they are around.

right now for ex, I tried transfer of .biz.. and it goes from 8.3$ to 5.7$
on both mystery+puzzle

I only have couple of those..
an couple info
and couple org

so I'll try them all later. and maybe transfer soqmething

these ext never work on $2 transfer deals anyway

p.s. same as above for .info!
and same for .org!

that'd be domain.com

I am sure its a bit more on dotster.. possibly netfirms.. maybe mydomain.. someone else can confirm. better deals are unlikely elsewhere.. maybe equal only to domain.com.
enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
use promo PUZZLE for 31% off 1.99 = $1.37

•••
$1,99 .com - $1,99 .net domains at Netfirms.com, without code. ;)

•••
new coupons revealed

Discount 20%

Netfirm - 20EASY

these coupon Expires 27th july 11:59 pm

Good luck to All....

•••
You can not transfer domain between Domain.com, MyDomain, Netfirms, Dotster. Only transfer from outside EIG system.

•••
They changed both .COM and .NET price, still at $1.99 for a .COM domain name but .NET is reduced more, only $0.99.
Plus with the 20% off coupon - 20EASY, now we have $1.59 for a .COM and $0.79 for a .NET
Unlimited domains. Sale price is valid for the 1st year.
Btw, I checked for transferring but this time, it doesn't work for both .COM and .NET. Does Anyone have another result?

•••
1.99 is gone from MyDomain.com. New coupon code emailed to me (FRESH) - again without telling me discount. At checkout it only offered 20% off of 9.99 making it 7.99. :(

hmm.. that coupon is not new.
and that email you got is more of a reminader it ends today ;)

but yes.. looks like 2$ promo on all of them.

•••
1607-2016x07j-net_hero.png

not as much as before but somebody might need it :)

•••
That sucks.. I have been checking my control panels every other day too.. $1.69 thing wasn't believable.. so far all the domains are in their place.

I once registered a few domains at names.co.uk, $4 each.. they deleted a few domains and never refunded the money, the support said order was cancelled.. wth.. That's why it's better to stay with popular registrars.. but these deals made me buy a lot of domains too :-D

Keep us updated.

your ownership proof is the whois record.
if your name is there, it's just a matter of chatting with yoru registrar to put it in your panel.

but like I just said, errors will happen.. especially under promos. it's called system overload.
the last thing you want is to think there is something fishy about this company and miss all the great savings, because 5 out of every 10k domains do not get into panel and need to be chatted about ... well.. at least I don't want to miss that ;)
cheers

•••
waggy and carousel works only one time each ? They dont work for me anymore

Yea it seems they only work once. But you can still use them 3 times each if you register your names across the 3 registrars.

There are some exceptions to this though, 15ONLINE is still working on Netfirms, even though I used it already some time back.

•••
Just a quick warning, if you transferred domains to Netfirms, you must update your WHOIS contact information MANUALLY.

GS9aELt.png

Nazmeen mentioned they are working on a fix.
"While initiating the domain transfer, you will get an option to complete the form."

•••
Asking support would be like:

customer: hey! why did you remove the push function?! i don't like it, i'm transferring my domains!
support: here's a 1.99 coupon.
customer: cool!
support: are there anything else i can assist you with?
customer: you guys are awesome!

:D

•••

Popular this week

• The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back