Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Man that's crazy, I managed to register 1 com at $1.99 on Netfirms and started brainstorming names and when I went back it had already changed to $9.99 :(.
I know I should have had a list ready for these promos but I didn't think there was only minutes left. Oh well at least I got one :)

Brainstorm everyday and get ready for the next promo! That's what I do hehe

•••
$6.99 .com registration at Netfirms, MyDomain and Dotster with JULY4TH code. Valid until July, 5th 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).

•••
$6.99 .com registration at Netfirms, MyDomain and Dotster with JULY4TH code. Valid until July, 5th 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Also works with Domain.com

•••
Man that's crazy, I managed to register 1 com at $1.99 on Netfirms and started brainstorming names and when I went back it had already changed to $9.99 :(.
I know I should have had a list ready for these promos but I didn't think there was only minutes left. Oh well at least I got one :)

Time and Tide waits for none .. at least in Domaining

•••

It is working for transfers as well. I just used it to lower the price from $8.25 to $5.80.
Not a bad deal...

•••
i have a question. When i register a name at dotster netfirms etc.. do i have to pay any fees to transfer the domain??? thanks in advance

•••
i have a question. When i register a name at dotster netfirms etc.. do i have to pay any fees to transfer the domain??? thanks in advance
I transfered many names from domain.com and never been charged anything. In fact it was so easy and quick

•••
•••
Are we talking domain push here?
No. Registrar change. From Domain.com to enom, netsol, register , wix etc

I have done that.

•••
seems like its posible to do a sort of push to your own accounts.. between dotsster netfirms and domaincom... like you would push to another user.. thats frree.. you have to email them and open ticket. I wouldn't call it a tranfer.. more like a push.

anytime you transfer out of any of those to say godaddy or elsewhere you of course pay transfer fee. to godaddy. the kind of fee that renews yoru dn for 1year at same time.

•••
No. Registrar change. From Domain.com to enom, netsol, register , wix etc

I have done that.

For free, like I haven't seen one registrar that doesn't alow you to transfer a domain out for free

•••
For free wow

lol he meant doswter doesn't charge you extra fee to transfer out of there. cause no registear does.

but of course you pay transfer fee to the receving registrar.

what a poorly written queastion lol

•••
I understood the question as if domain.com charges money to transfer the name from them.

•••
I understood the question as if domain.com charges money to transfer the name from them.

no worries. I am sure there were as many ways to understand that question as there were people reading it.

hence .. poorly written question.

it's all good now

cheers

•••
Believe it or not guys, there actually are some registrars that do charge you a fee just to allow you to transfer domains away from them. An Australian registrar insisted that I pay a $35 fee for every one of my domains there just to unlock them to allow me to transfer them away.

•••
Believe it or not guys, there actually are some registrars that do charge you a fee just to allow you to transfer domains away from them. An Australian registrar insisted that I pay a $35 fee for every one of my domains there just to unlock them to allow me to transfer them away.
Gandi charge me $6 to push a .review to another user account with them.

•••
Is there any promo for .com Transfer?

Thanks!

•••
Is there any promo for .com Transfer?

Thanks!
Money wise, I think Rebel is best option now. You can transfer up to 5 domains for 3.99 USD each.
I transferred few domains to Domain.com 2 days ago. With 4THJULY coupon each was 5.80 USD. But I'm not sure if this coupon is still valid. Maybe to search for another one...

•••
Money wise, I think Rebel is best option now. You can transfer up to 5 domains for 3.99 USD each.
I transferred few domains to Domain.com 2 days ago. With 4THJULY coupon each was 5.80 USD. But I'm not sure if this coupon is still valid. Maybe to search for another one...

Thank You!

I'll go with domain.com

•••
Thank You!

I'll go with domain.com

Good decision. I like them because they are part of afternic network.

•••
Good decision. I like them because they are part of afternic network.

Yup... Lately I also like Domain.com and their reseller sites. (Just reminds me the GD Coupon days)

I too prefer afternic premium which is my most successful marketplace.

It will be great if we can avail "Two-factor authentication".

•••
Yup... Lately I also like Domain.com and their reseller sites. (Just reminds me the GD Coupon days)

I too prefer afternic premium which is my most successful marketplace.

It will be great if we can avail "Two-factor authentication".
Is there anything like a first timer discount for domain.com or Netfirms.com apart from using a coupon

•••
@Haykay2005 - there's no first time customer deals so best to wait for the SuperSales. And you can be prepared by getting on chat and having them manually set up an account for you, that way you get to pick your username and you'll already be in the system when the next sale starts. Read the link in my sig for more

@ everyone - current 30% coupon still good for next ~16 hours, with coupon COM reg $6.99, NET reg $6.29, transfers com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, and .us $5.80
4THJULY coupon and offers end July 5, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific

Also I added a new page http://www.fishpaste.net/SuperSales/BestChoice.html that explains which reseller to pick and transfer info

•••
•••
When I am using the link for creating an account, it is showing $9.99 amount in my cart for the domain when I have selected to use my own domain for the netfirms account. Any thoughts?

The sale must be over now.

Try the coupon: 20SALE or SALE20

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back