NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I recall the last 4 weeks on a Monday is when Netfirms does there special, so hopefully something pops up today.
same here been refreshing dotster website and here also..waiting with a list:ahhh:

•••
Yes I just confirmed with support and it's now 11.99 each for one year.

•••
Now there's no working coupon for Netfirms.

But they're offering .COM domain for just $1.99/year again, available for 2-year registration. 3-year term is higher $5.99/year. Unlimited domains!

•••
Hi, i am actually not in the domain flipping business trp. I am an SEO guy and gather domains for SEO purposes only. The reason that i can build a lists of hundreds of domains to be bought in a matter of days is because the domains need not be brandable and i can collect as many domains that have backlinks and few other intact metrics. Although the profit margin per domains is less but their is a lot of quantity here and i don't have to wait too long to make sales.

Yeahh i have sold around 40 domains last few days and the profit per domain has been around 20 bucks. So 800 bucks in 2 and a half days seems good to me :)

•••
The same price $4.79 on MyDomain, Dotster and Netfirms with coupon code SALE20
Should register on MyDomain because they have the lowest renewal price.

•••
Just noticed - COM no longer on sale for $5.99 - NET IS still on sale $5.99
I checked at NetFirms, My Domain and Dotster - all COM have returned to $9.99, coupons still work

Fingers crossed there will soon be the $1.99 sale : grin :

•••
20 down, 100's to go . . .you really learn how great a registrar is when trying to leave them, easy UI and if you can get Auth Codes in Bulk are key. Good news is I rescued my lone NetSol name hooray, will be nice to close that account.

Just for fun, I chatted with MyDomain to see if they would match the transfer deal (since they have $11.99 standard renew) and they would not, figured it was worth a shot.

•••
$6.99 .com registration at Netfirms, MyDomain and Dotster with JULY4TH code. Valid until July, 5th 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Also works with Domain.com

•••
$6.99 .com registration at Netfirms, MyDomain and Dotster with JULY4TH code. Valid until July, 5th 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).

It is working for transfers as well. I just used it to lower the price from $8.25 to $5.80.
Not a bad deal...

•••
one more day....
62 registrations
and 100+ transfers done successfully...

Promo helps my domain to survive below renewal price....

:-D:roll:
Cheers...

•••
Still working for me at MyDomain, if you leave it at TWO years, one year still having issues.

Just now re-verified all these (UTC Sun 10 July 21:20) - may not work if you used up limit in past
SALE20...................Coupon Applied - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
NVU.........................Coupon Applied - 15% off your order.
15SALE...................Coupon Applied: 15SALE: Save 15% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
15ONLINE...............Coupon Applied - 15ONLINE: Save 15% (exclusions apply)
confirm10................Coupon Applied - 10% off your entire order
comeback10............Coupon Applied - 10% off your order

•••
that's right
all contact info updates fine here.. @DanSanchez
your chat person must have refered to the domain you asked about
or simply not know his stuff.

my transfers all are fine in terms of contact info.. however I do recall .info or biz having some trouble. but who cares about those right

either way.. netfirms discounts rock.
won't last forever so get some while you can
panel is super
once you get hang of it its actually simpler to use than most other registgrars
never thought I'd say that.. after first seeing it a while ago.. but I am saying it lol

have fun kids.

Last edited:
•••
i think it will be back in couple of days

Attachments

• Screen shot 2016-09-01 at 7.48.33 PM.png
    Screen shot 2016-09-01 at 7.48.33 PM.png
    442.8 KB · Views: 27
•••
•••
$1.99 is on again... let's see how long will it last this time

•••
•••
Another promo will come, I'm sure. These are so frequent, I don't even care most of the time (last night I had 5 names in my cart, but I was too lazy to buy them, lol).

•••
it was a QUESTION :)

no promos on.

Last edited:
•••
•••
absolutely fantastic coupon. Used it to register 8 names for 2 years each for under $32.

Including h/a/a/p/t/i/c, cupid/iq, u/verge, pepper/ia...

•••
•••
There is no reason to distrust them ... Domain.com is a reputed company. Ipage, netfirms, dotster are all its resellers. The support staff is one and the same for all and is the one provided by domain.com. Servers and services are also same.

I am using ipage(for hosting) since 3 yrs now and everything is just as good as any other registrar.

It is only wise for domainers to register 5 domains at these registrars reduce the risk on a single domain, broaden your portfolio and increase the chances of sale than go for godaddy and buy just 1.
It will be wiser to pay for transferring the domain to client's godaddy account because that's already a sale and you are profiting from it and client would get a year extra for the domain which becomes a win win situation for both.
I've never heard of a client denying a domain just because it was not at godaddy or any other registrar of his choice.

•••
The promotion was expired. Hope all of you registered expected domains.

•••
I still wait for $1.99, just going to register 1 or 2 only now

•••
Working coupon codes - Verified MyDomain - Sat Jun 18 10:00 UTC 2016
No Minimum Purchase
SALE20...................Coupon Applied - SALE20: Save 20% on your entire order (exclusions apply).
NVU.........................Coupon Applied - 15% off your order.
confirm10................Coupon Applied - 10% off your entire order
comeback10............Coupon Applied - 10% off your order
Minimum $50 - 15% Off $50+ - welcome1550...........Coupon Applied: 15% off your total order [$50 minimum order]
Invalid Coupon googlelady - Invalid Coupon save10 - Invalid Coupon filmriot

I plan to play the transfer game as well, or if I transfer names to MyDomain renew $11.99 and Domain renew $11.49 and wait for 30-40% coupon, that beats other standard renew I have.

PS - I am updating the mini info page in my sig as sales occur as well

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back