Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dotster works,

20+ names successfully registered!

$1.69 each with coupon listed above :)

Yup...Working fine for me too.

Regd 15+

•••
Is this promo works for transfer also?

•••
removed possible wrong info

Last edited:
•••
Netfirms.com

I just transfered 2 .net and 1 .com for $3.97 canadian

Remember you have to enter auth code when you do purchase, and again go into control panel for each name and manually do it again after purchase

Time to do a few handreg.

•••
EDIT: Sincere apologies if I might be wrong - I can't test NetFirms with actual transfer so if other members can test like @MasterOfMyDomains and report back that would be super.

@alcy @DKN - did you test transfers for yourself? When they worked last sale it was only at NetFirms AND if coupons don't work who cares LOL

@ everyone Kindly report any transfer success/failure

•••
I transfer to netfirms.com but within minutes get email from domain.com to initiate transfer.
I clicked the link and entered for 3rd time auth code.
Smooth sailing so far

The current registrar of record for this domain name is GODADDY.COM, LLC.

Domain.com has received a request from Master on Wed Jul 6 21:29:11 2016 through the company Netfirms, Inc. for us to become the new registrar of record.

You have received this message because you are listed as the Registered Name Holder or Administrative contact for this domain name in the WHOIS database.

6:57 just confirmed transfer at godaddy

•••
domaintools.com says registrar is now domain.com

transfer from godaddy complete in 40 minutes, just awaiting confirm in netfirms control panel

•••
nyone here tried tranfering other stuff than .com?
biz?
xyz?
.co?
info?
org?

I think net is $1.

•••
2 .net transfers from whois,com have been approved. I can't find any way to manually approve at whois.com so i have to wait 5 days.

xyz is $14.99 at netfirms :-o

•••
ok.. juast to save u time:

looks like a .com and net promo only.. it doesn't even recognize biz or info in the cart and checkout. ignores it.

great savings on tranasfers.. but reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal slow! I guess its just overloaded.

•••
Hey all, be careful with Domain.com and associates.

Important things to know before registering a .com with Domain.com Netfrims Dotster and or MyDomain.com.

1.Domain registration length is automatically set to 2 years. You may manually change it.

2.Disable auto renewal if you plan to transfer out your domains to a cheaper registrar before expiration date.

3.They automatically set your account with a hosting account. This account is set on auto renew. You may deactivate that option if you don’t want to get charged for an hosting account you don’t want.

4.They automatically add domain privacy protection which is $8.99. You may remove that before checking out.

*From my in construction blog BrandableInvestor

•••
Thanks for this thread guys. I was able to get some brandables.

Here are two working coupons I found for MyDomain.com. Forgive me if they were mentioned prior

10% - comeback10
15% off $50 - welcome1550

•••
Hey all, be careful with Domain.com and associates.

Important things to know before registering a .com with Domain.com Netfrims Dotster and or MyDomain.com.

1.Domain registration length is automatically set to 2 years. You may manually change it.

2.Disable auto renewal if you plan to transfer out your domains to a cheaper registrar before expiration date.

3.They automatically set your account with a hosting account. This account is set on auto renew. You may deactivate that option if you don’t want to get charged for an hosting account you don’t want.

4.They automatically add domain privacy protection which is $8.99. You may remove that before checking out.

*From my in construction blog BrandableInvestor

you mean u only get charged for hosting account upon first renewal date? it never came automatially for me with regs or when I opened account..

do u know more about 3?

the rest seems fine and is easy to manage as you said.

•••
I confirmed can transfers to Netfirms, use coupon code 15ONLINE to get addition 15% discount.

•••
I confirmed can transfers to Netfirms, use coupon code 15ONLINE to get addition 15% discount.

What are domain credits? I saw there "Verify domain credits".

•••

yes.. it just means u have to pay for transfers first.. then once you pay u got those credits.. so u just gotta tag all domains again and click verify credits.. and this is what begins transfers.. it won't start until you do that.

•••

Its just payment. You have to pay for the order. You will be redirected to Checkout page :)

•••
you mean u only get charged for hosting account upon first renewal date? it never came automatially for me with regs or when I opened account..

do u know more about 3?

the rest seems fine and is easy to manage as you said.

I have found that the hosting account is set on automatic renewal.

Here's how to make sure it is turned off.

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgrade again. Done

•••

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgradeagain. Done

thanks I'll check it!
good to know.
so as I thought, yoru first charge for it would maybe come upon firat renewal
at first I was not sure if you meant that yhou'd already be auto charged for it when yhou first make your domain.com account.

whats the renewal charge on that anyway

•••
thanks I'll check it!
good to know.
so as I thought, yoru first charge for it would maybe come upon firat renewal
at first I was not sure if you meant that yhou'd already be auto charged for it when yhou first make your domain.com account.

whats the renewal charge on that anyway

I don't know the cost but looks like it is free the first year.

•••

• To deactivate your hosting account you must log in and go to Account -> Account renewal. Select “Downgrade to Domain Parking Account”. Then click change status. You will see a popup window with a 1800 number. close it. Then, click on downgrade account. Select a reason then click Downgrade again. Done

Thanks!

BTW, What will be the renewal for hosting if we didn't turn off auto renewal?

•••
Is there any way to enable two-factor authentication.

I asked support, he said there is no two-factor authentication.

Almost all of my favorite registrars provides this option.

•••
•••
Is there any way to enable two-factor authentication.

I asked support, he said there is no two-factor authentication.

Almost all of my favorite registrars provides this option.

For that reason I wouldn't transfer premium names there.

You may always set a 2 factor authentication on your email adresse and use a complex password.

•••
For that reason I wouldn't transfer premium names there.

You may always set a 2 factor authentication on your email adresse and use a complex password.

Yup, I hold my premium numeric domains and 4Ls at GD and Namesilo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back