Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have at least 2 names missing from my control panel at netfirms.. in chat

That sucks.. I have been checking my control panels every other day too.. $1.69 thing wasn't believable.. so far all the domains are in their place.

I once registered a few domains at names.co.uk, $4 each.. they deleted a few domains and never refunded the money, the support said order was cancelled.. wth.. That's why it's better to stay with popular registrars.. but these deals made me buy a lot of domains too :-D

Keep us updated.

•••
I have at least 2 names missing from my control panel at netfirms.. in chat

And noticing a lot of my names have incomplete adresse info

always check after you reg.
I never had issues. with either contact or missing names before.
but I'm sure thigns can go wrong ... timed out regs etc.. especially whne u have massive 2$ regs or transdfers going on. it's the sort of stuff that can make any server crash.

•••
These were transfer in, Domain.com has been down most of the day here as well

One is still resolving to sedo, the other cant be found. Is why i noticed

•••
That sucks.. I have been checking my control panels every other day too.. $1.69 thing wasn't believable.. so far all the domains are in their place.

I once registered a few domains at names.co.uk, $4 each.. they deleted a few domains and never refunded the money, the support said order was cancelled.. wth.. That's why it's better to stay with popular registrars.. but these deals made me buy a lot of domains too :-D

Keep us updated.

your ownership proof is the whois record.
if your name is there, it's just a matter of chatting with yoru registrar to put it in your panel.

but like I just said, errors will happen.. especially under promos. it's called system overload.
the last thing you want is to think there is something fishy about this company and miss all the great savings, because 5 out of every 10k domains do not get into panel and need to be chatted about ... well.. at least I don't want to miss that ;)
cheers

•••
These were transfer in, Domain.com has been down most of the day here as well

One is still resolving to sedo, the other cant be found. Is why i noticed

never seen domain.com down before.. but I've seen many other rergistrears down before.. for X time.. for Y reason.. it happens.

but yes, it seems domain.com does seem down now.

I wouldn't worry much about a company that's been one of first registrars on the planet, to shut doors overnite and/or without warning or note ;)

cheers

•••
They are appearing in control panel now, waiting for explanation
from chat

•••
They are appearing in control panel now, waiting for explanation
from chat

well... system malfunction.. whatever.. it happens.. a place like namecheap I deal with 2134243 system malfunctions there per day.. and no one complains about namecheap heheh
but that makes sense.. cause namecheap has no promos.. just above average pricings... so no one cares for namecheap. no one talks abotu them. therefore, it's like it had no bugs. but it does.. u get the point.. ;)

•••
Not to worried, just makes you really think. While I am there I will make sure my names are locked, as they are unlocked by default.

12:32:20 PM
Chaitra K
It looks like they were not added previously.

Time to make sure everything is in order. Good news is i have more names than I thought .lol

•••
I went to each registrar, and checked them with sedo. I always add names to sedo, even if not for sale but to keep track of things, and all my names are accounted for. Time to visit each one, make sure all is well.
Domain.com is back up for now

•••
•••
Sale ends August 5 11:59 PM Pacific
rad18 - wow18 = 18% off no limit
rad20 - wow20 = 20% off orders of $40
rad25 - wow25 = 25% off orders of $75

Last edited:
•••
I have just had it with Netfirms, MyDomain. For the second time I tried to create an account on Netfirms, it showed me a 500 error page when I tried submitting my Name, Email form.

When I tried to make an account on MyDomain using a dummy domain for transfer, this d@mn site tried to charge me for the domain.

How the h3ck did you guys made accounts on these sites? Please guide.

•••
How the h3ck did you guys made accounts on these sites? Please guide.

I got on the Support Chat and told them it was malfunctioning when I tried to do it myself, so they offered to do it for me.

•••
Any new promotions?
Waiting for the
$1.99 .COMs / $0.99 .NETs

•••
Why would you bump 2 threads with the same thing instead of just doing a quick test on the sites?

Any new promotions?
Waiting for the

•••
18tools for 18% off ... not a big increase from 15online but still ...

•••
Netfirms.com $1.99 .coms and $0.99 .net sale is on
I did 2 transfer in, so is working for that too

Weird I added 3 names to second order. And i pay $1.99 total for all 3 i guess thats good price

Last edited:
•••
Dont forget that discount code 18tools posted above by @DomainZombie

I just transfer 2 names for $3.98 then second order transfer 3 names, I get billed $1.99
So 5 transfer in for total of $5.97 that's pretty good me thinks.

•••
Dont forget that discount code 18tools posted above by @DomainZombie

I just transfer 2 names for $3.98 then second order transfer 3 names, I get billed $1.99
So 5 transfer in for total of $5.97 that's pretty good me thinks.

Are you able to transfer them for 1.99
For me they are saying 8.29.

•••
I got 2 transfers from godaddy at 1.98 each, now in chat they are saying 8.29 each for the ones from namesilo. Idiots they are. Here is the letter from namesilo last time i had this issue

Hello,

Your domains are not locked (clientTransferProhibited is not set).

Only clientTransferProhibted locks domains. If you are being told domains are locked, you are being lied to.

Feel free to try transferring to any other registrar in the world and it will work. The only company that we know of that does not understand domain statuses is Domain.com (and resellers for Domain.com like Netfirms, Mydomain and Dotster).

See here for more information:

https://www.namesilo.com/Support/Domain-Locking%2FUnlocking

Tell your registrar to simply submit the transfer requests to the registry and they will all work. Takes them 1 second to do.

If they refuse to help you, let us know and we will remove all statuses, but they can easily continue with the transfers without anything being changed - they simply fail to do so in some cases which causes delays for everyone involved. Not a great way to run a business in our opinion.
Thanks,

•••
Are you able to transfer them for 1.99
For me they are saying 8.29.
For me, they said $1.63 for transferring a .COM and $0.81 for a .NET with 18TOOLS.
You may wanna try again. Log into your Netfirms account and transfer domains with this link.

Last edited:
•••
Any new promotions?
Waiting for the

looks like its your lucky day!

don't see 2 year for 2x2$ option though
for .com or net

so its 1yr only regs.

I did couple rergs on dotster.. but I think it's same for netfirms.

Last edited:
•••
The deal is on and more importantly all tricks work.... Spend your $$$ while it lasts

•••
•••
Transfers and new regs? Anything for renewals?
No any coupon works for renewal as I know at the moment.
Transfer domain to other providers may be the better way. Choose some with cheap renewal price for the next year I think. Check out Namesilo or NameBright (about $8 only + free domain privacy).

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back