Dynadot

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i feel like i'm talking to a 7 year old child. lol

anyway, have a good day! happy domain hunting boy.

be young at heart my friend! then you live longer! and if your lucky thne maybe even forever! bye bye now

•••
Asking support would be like:

customer: hey! why did you remove the push function?! i don't like it, i'm transferring my domains!
support: here's a 1.99 coupon.
customer: cool!
support: are there anything else i can assist you with?
customer: you guys are awesome!

:D

This is why I come here :xf.grin:

Oh ya and i needed that 20% off code.
Thanks everyone for sharing codes and your sense of humour, even if it is warped

•••
There's a way around the secret answer issue in case you need to push a domain. You ask them to remove the domain from your account. Then after it's removed, the buyer can add it using the 'add existing' option from their account. Done. No need to trade secure information. It isn't ideal with a lot of domains because the buyer has to add everything from his end, but it can replace the push option that's now gone, in case they don't bring it back.

Last edited:
•••
I can never login into netfirms usingmy real IP... Always need to use a VPN:(

•••
•••
•••
•••
Managed to get 1 lol..got a nice list on the way :)

•••
Just ordered couple of domains using credit card and now my order is on hold? Is this normal or just happens during first order?

Is this better to order using Paypal?

•••
Just ordered couple of domains using credit card and now my order is on hold? Is this normal or just happens during first order?

Is this better to order using Paypal?

this is usual...
dont worry.
wait for few hours...

•••
unnamed.png

•••
MAMMOTH
30% off

COUPON EXPIRES 5 SEPTEMBER

(MAXIMUM DISCOUNT 300$)

•••
ANOTHER COUPON

MONDO
30% off

COUPON EXPIRES 5 SEPTEMBER

(MAXIMUM DISCOUNT 300$)

•••
•••
Weird, I am transfering from rebel.com. I did netfirms stuff, now i get request from rebel, click link, and it takes me to a domain.com link to confirm. Maybe i will still get confirm from rebel. I remember you have to enter auth code 3 times at netfirms. I have not had coffee yet

Last edited:
•••
Weird, I am transfering from rebel.com. I did netfirms stuff, now i get request from rebel, click link, and it takes me to a domain.com link to confirm
Same mother company

•••
Weird, I am transfering from rebel.com. I did netfirms stuff, now i get request from rebel, click link, and it takes me to a domain.com link to confirm

shoudl be domaincom link if it takes you to domaincom
far as I remmeber rebel never sends you a single thing about transfer out

•••
I am just scattered worked 12 days in a row,
I did it at control panel, twice. Then got the request for transfer from domain.com for 3 of 4, still waiting on 1. Then I will get request from rebel. Never transfered from rebel,

•••
i transfered from rebel before. u never get a signle email from rebel, no confirmation when you're starting transfer out. and none when its done. u just get emails from domain about both events.
gl

•••
Has anybody been lucky enough to purchase credits at discount prices for future use?

•••
can someone please confirm my suspicion? I'm new to this thread.

These "DEALS" do they only apply for Netfirms and Dotster and all thee other registrars offering these deep discounts if you get the hosting yearly plan with it?

I tried for the first time signing up for the Netfirms

I've Clicked the "Not a Member yet? Sign up!" button but it keeps sending me to the damn 3 Hosting plan choices page.

not the usual page where you input your info to set up an account like at most registrars. is this the gimmick with these "deals"?

•••
I need to push some domains and their chat support is not opening in any of my browsers, anyone having the same issue?

•••
Is the push option going to be back??Because netfirms just turned from a lowcost godaddy to a expensive 1and1

•••
its not yet back, if its a tech issue do u think such a big company will have trouble fixing it for such a long time.

•••
Has anybody been lucky enough to purchase credits at discount prices for future use?

no more credits buddy.
people were using them past/after promo, so they ended up paying for it from their own pocket.
too bad for us, smart move for them
cheers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back