IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I highly doubt that the promo will work for transfers ever again.

•••
•••
Does it ever work for transfers? A few posts up they were saying it doesn't.
keep watching bro...
nobody knows, when they allows transfer to work when does not...

only thing is...
Wait and Watch....

•••
•••
In my opinion, transfers were never intended to be this cheap. They worked until NF found a way to stop it.
I do hope I'm wrong though
Why is that?

•••
Any coupon codes that are working at all? I am trying to transfer a few domains and no coupons are working. I have tried pretty much every coupon code they released in the past 2-3 months and none works.

Thanks

In my opinion, transfers were never intended to be this cheap. They worked until NF found a way to stop it.

I wish I had transferred all my domains back during the Labor day weekend. Could have saved thousands. I hope they come back again.

•••

well.. NF is like dotster. same interface. so if dotster had way to offer $2 regs only.. without transfer.. so could NF. so NF transfers for $2, it was not some interface bug for sure.

alternatively, could it have been they were simply unaware of the transfer promo working too? that again is a no.. cause many people gave whole lists of domains to chat support to transfer under promos. and they did it for them. plus those others who called in to ask questions about transfers, fix a bug, or report double charges or what not.. all under promos too.

so $2 transfers were not a bug or error. the only error was to think they'll last forever. any company who really wants to attract new clients and spend some money doing it, can offer $2 transfers.. its the perfect way to attract cleints.. I cannot think of a better one.. but to think they'll do it forever is just not right. the numbers of domains they got transfered to them under those promos, and # of new clients they got is probably mind blowing anyway.

I would not say they'll never offer $2 transfers again. but I am sure it'll not come with every 2$ reg promo like before... it already isn't anyway.

Last edited:
•••
Oh Name Oh! oh Name Oh! Wherefore art thou Couponio!?!? lol

•••
I don't know why but I keep missing posts from this thread

If you don't open your notification for the thread, you will not get follow on notifications. Namepros is setup so that you only get one notification for a thread until you visit the thread.

•••
As I recall the last 4 weeks on a Monday is when Netfirms does there special, so hopefully something pops up today.

•••
As I recall the last 4 weeks on a Monday is when Netfirms does there special, so hopefully something pops up today.
same here been refreshing dotster website and here also..waiting with a list:ahhh:

•••
they will do transfers again , its a strategy .

im actually waiting for renewals :)

i managed to renew a big list for 1.5$ a few months back

•••
they will do transfers again , its a strategy .

im actually waiting for renewals :)

i managed to renew a big list for 1.5$ a few months back

you mean renew renew?
or renew by transfering?

I never knew they were offering also 2$ or less promos under the renew button click with these sister companies.

•••
•••
Renew renew, About 50.

I guess I missed that one then.
let us know here next time you see this
all I hear here is transfer promo or reg promo
never renew promo

tnx

•••
it wasn't a renew promo , but i advice you guys to always try to use the codes for renewals ;)

•••
it wasn't a renew promo , but i advice you guys to always try to use the codes for renewals ;)

yes but still.. no codes can bring her down to 1.5$ you talk about

•••
•••
•••
i wonder whats delaying dotster from rolling out the promo its 7:40 already:rolleyes:

•••
•••
looks like promo is back 2$ .com

not sure if transfers work for com and/or net

•••
Transfers aren't in promo, I've checked for both .net and .com.

•••
Are there any codes to bring it down lower than $1.99?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back