NameSilo

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promo is over..
Let's prepare a long list of dn for the next crazy promo from domain.com again =D
Completely agree! That will help us move faster whenever the deal comes out.

•••
Does anyone know how frequently this registrar has the flash sale such as this?

•••
Does anyone know how frequently this registrar has the flash sale such as this?

the only constant seems to be that its 200% unpredictable.

•••
Anyone try the "PUZZLE" code? Only brings it down to 8.27 for me..

•••
same

Coupon Applied - PUZZLE: Save 31% on new domains and web hosting (exclusions apply).

•••
Sorta dumb. They made it sound like it would be random/different for different buyers. Really they just didn't want to tell the sale as it wasn't that great. lol

Attachments

• 1607-2016x07e-myd_hero.png
    1607-2016x07e-myd_hero.png
    390.3 KB · Views: 37
•••
The current registration price at MyDomain is coming up $11.99 so 31% off is $8.27

I tried on RENEWAL at MyDomain, PUZZLE didn't work, nor did MYSTERY (Coupon Invalid)

This IS a good deal for NON COM/NET Transfers that are normally $8.29, so .org, .biz, .info, and .us, especially if you have lots of ORG since the ORG renew price is going up almost everywhere August 1ST

Verified - Coupon DOES work at MyDomain for transfer (I tested on a biz since I have one I want to move and the $1.99 Promo transfers were COM/NET only)
.biz transfer - $8.29 billed one time $5.72 Total: $5.72
Coupon Applied - MYSTERY: Save 31% on new domains and web hosting (exclusions apply).

MyDomain
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. PUZZLE coupon and offer ends July 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. PUZZLE coupon is good for 31% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

Dotster
*LIMITED TIME OFFER. MYSTERY coupon and offer ends July 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. MYSTERY coupon is good for 31% off all new products and services with no minimum purchase required. Maximum savings with the discount is $300.

Code:
MyDomain renewal prices .org, .biz, .info, and .us
TLD    Registration Price    Renewal Price    Minimum Term
.biz     $9.99 per year       $11.99 per year    1 Year
.org    $14.99 per year     $13.49 per year    1 Year
.info    $4.99 per year      $11.99 per year    1 Year
.us      $12.99 per year    $11.99 per year    1 Year

•••
•••
domain.com has probably lowest regular tranasfer/renew/reg rates.. definitely lower than dotster at least.. so u can consider using domain.com on coupons when they are around.

right now for ex, I tried transfer of .biz.. and it goes from 8.3$ to 5.7$
on both mystery+puzzle

I only have couple of those..
an couple info
and couple org

so I'll try them all later. and maybe transfer soqmething

these ext never work on $2 transfer deals anyway

p.s. same as above for .info!
and same for .org!

that'd be domain.com

I am sure its a bit more on dotster.. possibly netfirms.. maybe mydomain.. someone else can confirm. better deals are unlikely elsewhere.. maybe equal only to domain.com.
enjoy.

Last edited:
•••
domain.com has probably lowest regular tranasfer/renew/reg rates.. definitely lower than dotster at least.. so u can consider using domain.com on coupons when they are around.

right now for ex, I tried transfer of .biz.. and it goes from 8.3$ to 5.7$
on both mystery+puzzle

I only have couple of those..
an couple info
and couple org

so I'll try them all later. and maybe transfer soqmething

these ext never work on $2 transfer deals anyway

p.s. info goes from 9.5 to 6.5$ so not bad.. didn't try org yet

If you are regging dot info, GD is only 3.17 (2.99 + .18 ICANN fee). Transfer is horrible though.

•••
If you are regging dot info, GD is only 3.17 (2.99 + .18 ICANN fee). Transfer is horrible though.

no sorry. my post was strcitly about transfers. ty for info

•••
•••
•••
I always receive this message at the end of transaction.

if that's what it says then that's what you need to do
open email ticket, or chat, or call.

they are great to help

•••
•••
Added a page to my SuperSales Cheat Sheet - slightly prettier version of my post above #532

http://fishpaste.net/SuperSales/transfers.html

your link only mentions biz transfer rates. did you try the others too at mydomain?
I'm curious to know if its cheaper there than domain.com

just tried biz info org at domain.com and its all same.. so from 8.3 to 5.7$

•••
any domain.com offers?
Both PUZZLE and MYSTERY available at Domain.com - Save 31% on new domains and web hosting (.COM at only $6.89, .NET at $6.2, .INFO st $3.44).
I checked, they're good for transferring as well, only $5.72 - Same price at MyDomain, Dotster

Last edited:
•••
Both PUZZLE and MYSTERY available at Domain.com - Save 31% on new domains and web hosting (.COM at only $6.89, .NET at $6.2, .INFO st $3.44).
I checked, they're good for transferring as well, only $5.72 - Same price at MyDomain, Dotster
Thanks, was able to use this for a couple I didn't want to wait for, but didn't want to spend $8+ on. :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
At Netfirms.com..coupon code puzzle save 31% drops .com and .ca down to CA$6.87 going to try some .ca transfers from goodaddy.

At domain.com a .ca after using code puzzle, price of .ca is US$11.01 :xf.eek:

More than double the price at netfirms :xf.eek::xf.eek:

In chat right now with netfirms as one of my transfers is still pending after receiving email transfer is complete 5 days ago.

•••
Checkout page for 1 year is all messed up again at netfirms.. got the previous transfer issue resolved.

•••
you mean they got that 2yr $4 promo going on again?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back