IT.COM

Netfirms.com $1.99 .COMs. 2 year registration for $5.98

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Netfirms.com is now running a special promotion on new .COM domain registration – just from only $1.99 for the first year.

$5.98 for two year registrations.

Use coupon code HACKNY and get it for $1.39 for first year or $4.19 for 2 years registrations.

Hurry, this promotion won't last long.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yep, it is all over.

Nevertheless, I do not know if it was the right decision to reg domains where you can not manually push and where new customers have to buy something or torment themselves on the live support just to open an account.

•••
Yep, it is all over.

Nevertheless, I do not know if it was the right decision to reg domains where you can not manually push and where new customers have to buy something or torment themselves on the live support just to open an account.

it's a personal choice really. if you ran a survey on who finds it worth it to save 75% on reg fee and renewal if you do treansfer.. then I am going to take my bet that 80-90% would say they find it worth it.. despite the account making issue and temp manual push lack.

and I say temporary cause I got off phone today with them and they said they removed it to improve it. cause it was giving errors to many people. in short, it really doesn't seem like permaent removal.

either way, we can only all speak for ourselves. simple as that.
I am happy with them and savings.
and if you are unhappy then I am happy with your choice to be unhappy too.
cheers

•••
If I can able to save 75% from my cost, I will never mind about 60days lock even its permanent!

Looking forward to next promo :)

•••
upload_2016-9-10_13-4-38.png

•••
Question: Are these $1.99 specials always at ALL of the registrars simultaneously (dotster mydomains netfirms.com domain.com) , or do they run the special separately?

In other words, can I just check Dotster.com every day for the $1.99 price, or do I need to check all 4 websites?

•••
•••
Any org coupons in domain.com /netfirms?

•••
Question: Are these $1.99 specials always at ALL of the registrars simultaneously (dotster mydomains netfirms.com domain.com) , or do they run the special separately?

In other words, can I just check Dotster.com every day for the $1.99 price, or do I need to check all 4 websites?
It's better if you subscribe to this thread.
When the crazy offer is on..
the magic will happen, if you get what i mean tho.

•••
Hopefully some great .com deals again soon

•••
Hope it will be tomorrow, just waiting for the 99 cents deal :-D

•••
•••
•••
Can anyone confirm if this is only a problem that is happening on names transferred in to Netfirms?

I have no problem, checked.

•••
Hi guys, sorry for my OT, but i need your help. Push is working now on Netfirms? Or it's disabled?! There is a bulk push option? Thanks a lot guys :)

•••
I checked and it's still disabled

•••
Do you know if i can ask to support to push names?

•••
•••
Used coupon code "Mondo"

$5.99 - 30% = $4.19

•••
RING THE BELL -- SOUND THE ALARMS! $1.99 is ON!!!

•••
That's why I didn't bite at $4.99 last week

MONDO code knocks it down to $1.39

•••
im getting something about purchasing domain credits? idk what to do

•••
•••
•••
Try not using a coupon. Worked for me.

•••
i called support they said it was in iin billing info this crappy registrar seems to screw everything up as much as we love cheap regs this registrar is horrible and we need to pay attention to what kind of crap they can pull on us.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back