Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Michael Page... is he any good? His opponent in this fight looks pretty lame.

•••
•••
•••
Well, seems like the bots of Russia decided that my blog was not worthy of more attention.
Down to my normal range of visitors now.

But did redo my blogging sh i t blog to a one column and got rid of all advertising and pages, etal.
Looks much cleaner and better.
So much so, that I will do the same to iowadawg blog.
Maybe now, maybe later.

•••
•••
I am partially succeeding here...
tumblr_nu8bfdBuYi1r6d3w0o1_1280.jpg

•••
•••
My Generation by The Who. Performed September 15, 1967 on The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour. This is the Infamous performance in which the drummer, Kieth Moon, had extra charges added into his bass drum for the explosion without telling the rest of the band. The explosion was too intense and resulted in Moon getting cut up from his drum kit while the guitarist Pete Townshend's hearing suffers.

•••
Michael Page... is he any good? His opponent in this fight looks pretty lame.

EDIT: Sorry Gilsan, I'm an idiot, I was thinking of a different Anderson Silva. Lol.

Silva looked lame? He's known for that, he was just doing his thing. He did that until Weidman showed him hes not invincible, twice.

Their first fight:

It was Silva's first loss since 2006, and as a champ. They fought again 4 months later, but Weidman checked one of Anderson's kicks and snapped his leg in half. Silva has never really been the same since.

As for Page, I don't really know much about him.

For anyone who thinks MMA is boring, or if you've just never had the interest to watch a fight, please watch this:

I was going crazy watching it live, its gotta be one of the best heavy weight fights ever.

And a clip from probably the craziest fight last night:

https://twitter.com/ufc/status/640331331692445698

Absolute WAR.

•••
Okay, just changed my blog to a simple one column design.
Check it out, in my sig.

And damn, look at domains for sale...
with all the new extensions, some people think domains ending in weird ones are worth as much as .coms!

•••
Check it out, in my sig.

And damn, look at domains for sale...
with all the new extensions, some people think domains ending in weird ones are worth as much as .coms!

Lookin' good Iowa, I'm liking the simplicity.

•••
EDIT: Sorry Gilsan, I'm an idiot, I was thinking of a different Anderson Silva. Lol.

Silva looked lame? He's known for that, he was just doing his thing. He did that until Weidman showed him hes not invincible, twice.
No, not Silva, what I meant was the white guy was lame. The headline was "Novo" (new) Anderson Silva? on that video.

That guy Page also likes to taunt and run from his opponents... till one day when he gets smacked, just like Anderson

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The newest member of the Department of Awesomely Good Deeds is The Crayon Initiative, a nonprofit organization started by Bryan Ware. It all began when Ware was watching his sons coloring during a birthday dinner out at a restaurant and wondered what happened to the crayons if his kids left them behind. He posed this question to a restaurant employee and was distraught to learn that all the leftover crayons are simply thrown away after customers leave. It turns out that 75,000 pounds of crayons are thrown away by restaurants and schools each year. So Ware decided he could find a way to make sure the crayons weren’t wasted and instead given to kids in need.

Now Ware collects old crayons from restaurants, schools, and friends and turns them into brand new crayons for children at California-based hospitals. He melts down the leftover crayons and then uses a special mold that he created in collaboration with an occupational therapist. The new crayons are thicker, which makes them easier for little kids and children with special needs to grasp and use.

2,000 boxes of recycled crayons have been donated to California children’s hospitals since The Crayon Initiative was founded in 2013. Now the organization is planning its first out-of-state donation to a hospital in New York City later this month.

In doing so, Ware hopes to continue expanding as he supports the hospitalized youth all across the country. “From my perspective, the biggest goal is to give them an escape,” he continued. “I can’t even fathom what these kids are going through. If these crayons give them an escape from that hospital room for ten minutes, we did our job.”

Visit The Crayon Initiative Website or Facebook page to learn more about this awesome organization and maybe even get involved yourself.

•••
tumblr_mrcq6jNEwd1qzga89o2_540.png

tumblr_mrcq6jNEwd1qzga89o1_540.png

tumblr_mrcq6jNEwd1qzga89o3_540.png

Remember mom would just tell one of us kids to switch channels.

•••
tumblr_nozmtwzZ5F1s1vn29o2_400.png

Cucamelons are grape-sized watermelons that taste of pure cucumber with a tinge of lime.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Check it out, in my sig.
You have the most interesting titles on your blog!

11949542_307189212738316_3966333280459809047_n.jpg

if this is true..glad I am not a octopus
10421321_1014086851987289_526837459296779920_n.jpg

•••
NOT SURE IF I NEED A HUG, TWO BOTTLES OF VODKA OR TO PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back