IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
About time, a proper thread lol

•••
About time, a proper thread lol

I know. Looked like you were getting bored of appraisals. I wonder if Corey will ever visit?

•••
•••
I wonder if Corey will ever visit?

I hope

I had a F1 thread one year but it wasnt popular even though it was at the height of this forum.

Fernando Alonso can drive anything. I just dont want to see Vettel win the driver championship again. Its like having der kleina schumacher

•••
Its like having der kleina schumacher

Doesn't Schumacher have a personality though?

What do you think of GoDaddy replacing Danica with The Hinch?

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

Hello! :lala:

Welcome.

mi casa es su casa

•••
You cant really replace Danica, just try to contain her

•••
You cant really replace Danica, just try to contain her

You have now fully absorbed the spirit of Microguy... I know he would like to contain her :)

Good Night! Time to do something useful with my life for a bit.

•••
Later bro

I expect an early start tomorrow lol

Remember Danica got one of the best cars on the grid each year in indycar and did nothing with them

But shes hot

•••
•••
Danica's cool as long as she is driving. And please, no Godaddy ads,especially in costumes.LOL

•••
•••
I hear Danica will be on the poll in Kentucky this weekend and she has a race too!

Last edited:
•••
So a thread just to have a thread?

Sounds like something a deranged person would enjoy.

Thus I expect johname to be posting here many times per day.

PS...got the bill for my colonoscopy.
Damn! to poke something up my butt is expensive!
Hahahahahhaa.,...

•••
•••
•••
•••
Just a Leno wannabee!
hahahahahhaha

•••
Spain vs Portugal on, ill be in the soccer thread

•••
•••
So a thread just to have a thread?

No. This thread has been created as place where we can regather our collective spirits that were drained out of us by the mass of useless threads that are created daily.

It's not a thread, it's a beacon of hope in NP!

It's like the VIP thread but for everyone so that regular folks like you can engage with brilliant minds like Johname.

It's a place where Mis_Chiff knows she is welcome and loved :hearts:

It's just.. a thread. I guess.
You're right.

But ..

We have a purpose that is not found everywhere (FUN) and of course a POLL! A Danica Poll!

Other than..

It's a thread for a thread's sake.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Cork makers against the wine makers.

The secret is to soak the corks.... the more corks you soak the better.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Also I forgot to mention that I thank every post so a few thousand posts in here and you'll reach GREATNESS!

•••
Speaking of HOT....
99F right now here!
106F heat index!

If it is just to have fun, then a poll about some woman driver who can't drive too well is a bit out of it.
IMHO.

And if I want hot women to look at, it certainly would not be her, but the women who grace playboy.

Last edited:
•••
certainly would not be her, but the women who grace playboy.

If the articles have on clothes then you can post. Otherwise we'll need to create a "best adult thread".

I went over my 5,000 post by mistake - intended to stop on 4,999. Oh well.. people are too damn sensitive in this place.

•••
Damn! all the articles I have are not clothed...

So forget the articles being posted here.

•••
I think Danica is hot... I'd bang her if it were possible. :D

:wave:

•••
Back