IT.COM

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
See, no one looks at my signature!
HERE.
Had it on my signature until I sold them.

Tomorrow or monday...
Will put LSD up for sale!

•••
HERE.

Tomorrow or monday...

Come on iowa was a joke as in no one bids on the good stuff here.

•••
HERE.

Tomorrow or monday...
Big paint brush...I checked out your auction that you had in your signature...

Thread getting to close to 600,000 views!!!

11921701_1034910133195765_6509285130979436919_n.jpg

11223714_1034847719868673_7896345846881172130_n.jpg

11036209_1034467936573318_9203943783820810120_n.jpg

•••
No surprise Francis Ford Coppola chose the magnificent Italian opera Cavalleria rusticana as a significant backdrop for The Godfather, Part III. It is one of the most beautiful musical masterpieces in the history of mankind! Listening to the Intermezzo is like ascending into heaven.

I believe I first discovered the Intermezzo when playing an ancient 78 rpm record on an old hand-cranked Victrola. I'll cherish that memory forever.

Playing it now on CD. (Composer: Pietro Mascagni)

•••
•••
HERE.
I always check you sig and saw them. I was thinking about buying them myself because there were 2 I wanted to develop but don't have enough time to do anything with them. Too many other things going on as usual.

Tomorrow or monday...
LSD FOR SALE??? ;)
stupid-signs-funny-restaurant-sign.jpg

•••
You got to the end of that movie? lol
:xf.grin: :xf.grin: :xf.grin: good one :xf.grin: :xf.grin: :xf.grin:

Actually I read the graphic novel on books on tape. Uh... um, er, I think I'm done here!

•••
Not an auction.
Was fixed price.
Plus gave the one who bought them 2 extra domains.

Glad then some saw it on my signature.

•••
ND looking good.

You got to the end of that movie? lol

Looks like it will be 38-3, doesn't look like that bad of a schedule. Georgia Tech and Clemson the next 2 toughest. Look at Georgia Tech, rushing machine. Passed it 5 times total. Rushed it 52 times for 476 yards. 13 different people ran it:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/boxscore?gameId=400756895

Godfather 3, not as good as 1 and 2 but still better than most.

Ha, as I was typing this saw a State Farm commercial with a Lasonic TRC-931 boombox in it. Earlier this year some ad company from NY contacted me to see if I knew anybody that might have one. Wonder if it was them.

Oh, finished up The Alchemist in 2 days. It's about a 2hr+ read. Pretty easy read. 5 classics down. Brave New World up next.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I used to get a kick out of all the ads about women in my area.

•••
I met a young lady back in the day in the AOL chat room back in the day. Spent 4 years together.lol

•••
Glad then some saw it on my signature.
I always check your sig to see what you might have put on your blog. I wish I had the time to post more on my personal site.

I usually check everyone's sig's. I just like to see what people put in them.

•••
•••
I met a young lady back in the day in the AOL chat room back in the day. Spent 4 years together.lol
That was before the scams.

•••
•••
They are usually same ads as my area
I get a kick out of those "Hi, i'm xxxxxx. I live close by and i'm horny" type of spam emails.

What I want to know is how the heck they know they are close to me if they don't know where I live? ;)

•••
I get a kick out of those "Hi, i'm xxxxxx. I live close by and i'm horny" type of spam emails.

What I want to know is how the heck they know they are close to me if they don't know where I live? ;)

LOL that crap is everywhere and usually scams. Once in while its a cop sting operation you read about or that one in million real ad that turns out to be a killer or some crap.

•••
LOL that crap is everywhere and usually scams. Once in while its a cop sting operation you read about or that one in million real ad that turns out to be a killer or some crap.
Yeah. I seem to get all the scam emails for just about everything.

Apparently there's a Prince in Africa that's been trying desperately to give me millions of dollars but is having a hard time sending me the money. He said if I send him my bank account number he will just wire it to me. So, when that comes through (soon I hope) I might be out of the domain business since I won't need to make money ever again. ;)

•••
2012 Solar Storm

2012-solar-storm-photo-u1.jpg

In the summer of 2012, a massive cloud of hot plasma erupted from the sun and went through our planet's orbit. Had it happened a single week earlier, Earth would have had GPS errors, radio blackouts, and fried satellites. In fact, resulting power blackouts would have been so bad that most of us would have had trouble flushing the toilet.

Hard top believe we were sop close just a little while ago.

•••
Never jump onto a speeding treadmill! ;)

tumblr_n3fnxztMuF1rypsbxo1_500.gif

•••
Yeah. I seem to get all the scam emails for just about everything.

Apparently there's a Prince in Africa that's been trying desperately to give me millions of dollars but is having a hard time sending me the money. He said if I send him my bank account number he will just wire it to me. So, when that comes through (soon I hope) I might be out of the domain business since I won't need to make money ever again. ;)
That's impossible, that's a scam. The Prince of Africa has contacted me way before he contacted you, so don't believe a word he's saying. That money is all for me!! He promised

•••
No surprise Francis Ford Coppola chose the magnificent Italian opera Cavalleria rusticana as a significant backdrop for The Godfather, Part III. It is one of the most beautiful musical masterpieces in the history of mankind! Listening to the Intermezzo is like ascending into heaven.

I believe I first discovered the Intermezzo when playing an ancient 78 rpm record on an old hand-cranked Victrola. I'll cherish that memory forever.

Playing it now on CD. (Composer: Pietro Mascagni)
Now I'm sending the Italian Rustic Cavalry to Forge

•••
Five things we learned: Notre Dame 38, Texas 3

http://irish.nbcsports.com/2015/09/06/five-things-weve-learned-notre-dame-38-texas-3/

1 With Malik Zaire at quarterback, Notre Dame’s offense looks as good as ever.

2 Notre Dame’s offense is likely bracing itself for very bad news with Tarean Folston’s injury.

3 The Irish front seven totally overwhelmed the young Longhorn offensive line.

4 Josh Adams had quite a debut.

5 Will Fuller: As good as he ever was.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back