IT.COM

.mobi Sedo 100 premium .mobi auction, any steals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
Hi, guys, which final price you think is(are) below resell price and is a steal? :)

Hosting.mobi $101,000
Bank.mobi $51,501
Download.mobi $51,500
Currency.mobi $47,000
Insurance.mobi $42,005
Chat.mobi $42,000
Traffic.mobi $36,008
Books.mobi $33,510
Free.mobi $31,500
Loans.mobi $30,000
Marketing.mobi $26,100
Creditcard.mobi $25,500
Rent.mobi $21,000
Creditcards.mobi $20,500
Voip.mobi $20,500
Webcam.mobi $16,000
DomainName.mobi $15,000
DomainNames.mobi $12,600
Advertising.mobi $12,100
Downloads.mobi $11,185
Credit.mobi $10,600
Atm.mobi $10,100
Payment.mobi $10,100
Index.mobi $8,100
Cricket.mobi $8,100
Colleges.mobi $7,500
E-mail.mobi $7,194
Domain.mobi $7,100
Pet.mobi $6,750
Stockmarket.mobi $6,750
DomainRegistration.mobi $6,100
Stockprices.mobi $6,000
Cellphone.mobi $5,250
Alerts.mobi $5,250
Book.mobi $5,250
Casa.mobi $5,200
Trade.mobi $5,200
Bills.mobi $5,100
Dinero.mobi $5,100
Pension.mobi $5,100
Webcams.mobi $4,500
Telephone.mobi $4,305
FreeDownloads.mobi $4,300
Images.mobi $3,500
Finanza.mobi $3,433
Mutualfunds.mobi $3,305
Pumps.mobi $3,200
Forum.mobi $3,101
Get.mobi $3,100
Hospitals.mobi $3,011
Automobiles.mobi $2,650
Surf.mobi $2,601
Calculator.mobi $2,550
Police.mobi $2,458
Webdesign.mobi $2,350
Image.mobi $2,178
Calendar.mobi $2,173
AntiSpam.mobi $2,050
Bed.mobi $1,875
Bag.mobi $1,700
Push.mobi $1,625
Qoutes.mobi $1,600
Automobile.mobi $1,550
Busca.mobi $1,500
SearchEngine.mobi $1,500
Chatrooms.mobi $1,485
Chats.mobi $1,485
Peace.mobi $1,363
FreeSoftware.mobi $1,350
Firstaid.mobi $1,250
Accidents.mobi $1,150
Hotstuff.mobi $1,050
Mp3Downloads.mobi $950
Telefono.mobi $750
Interviewtips.mobi $500
Debthelp.mobi $260
Creditdebt.mobi $210
Donwload.mobi $210

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mobi Cheap said:
Jeff, how about because all domains finishing at the same time didn't allow enough people to even notice it was closing at that price?

That's just one factor, but it's more than sufficient.

I agree that Sedo dropped the ball on that ... but at measly $2,600 it's a non factor in this context IMHO. We need to move beyond hype and, now, excuses ... and get on to substance! :yell:
Tick. Tock.

-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff, you could extinguish the sun!! Good grief!

•••
Jeff said:
I agree that Sedo dropped the ball on that ... but at measly $2,600 it's a non factor in this context IMHO. We need to move beyond hype and, now, excuses ... and get on to substance! :yell:
Tick. Tock.
Most of us keep trying to move "beyond the hype," but you keep bringing it back again and again. You hype the hype too much, IMHFO.

•••
Jeff said:
Tick. Tock.

-Jeff B-)

Jeff, you can't just announce something has become a non-factor without explaining why.

Scandiman has given you very concrete examples of why this is a actually a huge issue.

Care to address those?

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
Jeff, you can't just announce something has become a non-factor without explaining why.

Scandiman has given you very concrete examples of why this is a actually a huge issue.

Care to address those?
MobiCheap, he won't! He never explains his madness, he just goes off again on the same old tangents he always uses.

•••
Imho.

Mobi Cheap said:

I thought I did ... again, my point is the final measly (relative to other extensions) bid of $2,600 for Surf.mobi, IMHO. You then presented the theory that this was, at least in part, due to the "all domains finishing at the same time". I agreed that Sedo dropped the ball on that spect ... but whether Surf.mobi ended at $2,600 or $12,600 (at final pricing levels this low, it is a non factor in light of the Sedo closing time aspect) it still scares me that there wasn't more demand / bidding (by either End users / developers / domainers / Usual Suspects™) for such a "category killer" PREMIUM .MOBI domain name, IMHO. :|

This is a very good example of the Supply vs. demand imbalance at the Sedo Round I auctions, as I had forecasted humbly. Will this imbalance further exhibit itself with the soon forthcoming Traffic and Sedo II .MOBI auctions? That is the very key question we need to discuss here, in my view. :yell:
Just my two sense.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
I thought I did ... again, my point is the final measly (relative to other extensions) bid of $2,600 for Surf.mobi, IMHO. You then presented the theory that this was, at least in part, due to the "all domains finishing at the same time". I agreed that Sedo dropped the ball on that spect ... but whether Surf.mobi ended at $2,600 or $12,600 (at final pricing levels this low, it is a non factor in light of the Sedo closing time aspect) it still scares me that there wasn't more demand / bidding (by either End users / developers / domainers / Usual Suspects™) for such a "category killer" PREMIUM .MOBI domain name, IMHO. :|

This is a very good example of the Supply vs. demand imbalance at the Sedo Round I auctions, as I had forecasted humbly. Will this imbalance further exhibit itself with the soon forthcoming Traffic and Sedo II .MOBI auctions? That is the very key question we need to discuss here, in my view. :yell:
Just my two sense.
-Jeff B-)

I need to think about the first paragraph to see if it can make complete sense in some way.

I agree on the S&D point, as I have stated publicly so many times from the very beginning.

And I look forward to you addressing the examples given by Scandiman: what if the two guys who were effectively shut out of the auction were actually able to bid?

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
I need to think about the first paragraph to see if it can make complete sense in some way.

No worries, unlike mTLD ... we've got plenty of time! :imho:

I agree on the S&D point, as I have stated publicly so many times from the very beginning.

Righto, and agreed. :gl:

And I look forward to you addressing the examples given by Scandiman: what if the two guys who were effectively shut out of the auction were actually able to bid?

I must have missed the post / thread ... which two deep-pocket :$: End users / developers were effectively shut out of the Surf.mobi auction? :blink:
Thanks.
-Jeff B-)

•••
dagersh said:
Most of us keep trying to move "beyond the hype," but you keep bringing it back again and again. You hype the hype too much, IMHFO.

bingo

•••
dentalpro said:
dagersh said:

bingo
Yea, same old crap, different auction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back