IT.COM

.mobi Who are the Sedo .MOBI auction Buyer's?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
:hi:

This is an ongoing thread ... as the recent Sedo .MOBI auctions finalize via escrow, and Whois (and other sources) update ownership(s), I thought it might be insightful to see who purchased the domains (we already know the gross sales amounts not including Sedo commissions, etc.) and what their compelling development plans may involve, IMHO. Did any End users / developers secure these domains for unique development and promotional campaigns for those that are "on the go"? :talk:

Did Bank of America (BOFA.mobi) acquire Loans.mobi (as they already own and promote Loans.com)? Bank.mobi ... which Bank potentially bought this one today? Did GoDaddy purchase Hosting.mobi ... for $100g's?!? :|
Or was it primarily the Usual Suspects™ ... or a combination of both? IYHO's.

Sedo made money. mTLD definitely made money. What kind of websites are coming? :gl: :music:

Here's the LIST (please feel free to update if any are incorrect):
Hosting.mobi $101,000
Bank.mobi $51,501
Download.mobi $51,500
Currency.mobi $47,000
Insurance.mobi $42,005
Chat.mobi $42,000
Traffic.mobi $36,008
Books.mobi $33,510
Free.mobi $31,500
Loans.mobi $30,000
Marketing.mobi $26,100
Creditcard.mobi $25,500
Rent.mobi $21,000
Creditcards.mobi $20,500
Voip.mobi $20,500
Webcam.mobi $16,000
DomainName.mobi $15,000
DomainNames.mobi $12,600
Advertising.mobi $12,100
Downloads.mobi $11,185
Credit.mobi $10,600
Atm.mobi $10,100
Payment.mobi $10,100
Index.mobi $8,100
Cricket.mobi $8,100
Colleges.mobi $7,500
E-mail.mobi $7,194
Domain.mobi $7,100
Pet.mobi $6,750
Stockmarket.mobi $6,750
DomainRegistration.mobi $6,100
Stockprices.mobi $6,000
Cellphone.mobi $5,250
Alerts.mobi $5,250
Book.mobi $5,250
Casa.mobi $5,200
Trade.mobi $5,200
Bills.mobi $5,100
Dinero.mobi $5,100
Pension.mobi $5,100
Webcams.mobi $4,500
Telephone.mobi $4,305
FreeDownloads.mobi $4,300
Images.mobi $3,500
Finanza.mobi $3,433
Mutualfunds.mobi $3,305
Pumps.mobi $3,200
Forum.mobi $3,101
Get.mobi $3,100
Hospitals.mobi $3,011
Automobiles.mobi $2,650
Surf.mobi $2,601
Calculator.mobi $2,550
Police.mobi $2,458
Webdesign.mobi $2,350
Image.mobi $2,178
Calendar.mobi $2,173
AntiSpam.mobi $2,050
Bed.mobi $1,875
Bag.mobi $1,700
Push.mobi $1,625
Qoutes.mobi $1,600
Automobile.mobi $1,550
Busca.mobi $1,500
SearchEngine.mobi $1,500
Chatrooms.mobi $1,485
Chats.mobi $1,485
Peace.mobi $1,363
FreeSoftware.mobi $1,350
Firstaid.mobi $1,250
Accidents.mobi $1,150
Hotstuff.mobi $1,050
Mp3Downloads.mobi $950
Telefono.mobi $750
Interviewtips.mobi $500
Debthelp.mobi $260
Creditdebt.mobi $210

Thanks for your assistance and insight!
-Jeff B-)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Jeff, I believe in almost all you just wrote and I own around 85 .mobi names. Mtld is hindering the growth of mobi.

•••
Jeff said:
I've publicly stated that IF .MOBI makes it (and my guess at this point would be as a niche / novelty / vanity item in the larger mobile web & namespace, IMHO) ... it will require 11 - 14+/- years from today (12 - 15+/- years from September '06) due, in a large part, to mTLD's tight control and ownership of 1,000's of premium / reserved / and formerly RFP'd .MOBI domains)!
That time frame is just WAY too long. We will see it all happening within the next few years. 2008 will be a big year working off of the base set this year. By 2010 it should be really rolling. IMHO

BTW ... again ... from DAY ONE the "RFP" process was only going to be used to release SOME of the names, NOT all of the names. Auction venues were ALWAYS in their plan. I know that you really liked the RFP idea but the "premium" names will be all eventually released whichever way they are released and they will become par the real world.

•••
Rochemontagne said:
Hey Jeff, I believe in almost all you just wrote and I own around 85 .mobi names. Mtld is hindering the growth of mobi.

Thank you ... and Good Luck with your .MOBI's, Rochemontagne! :music:

acc said:
That time frame is just WAY too long. We will see it all happening within the next few years. 2008 will be a big year working off of the base set this year. By 2010 it should be really rolling. IMHO

I disagree with your time-frame assessment, IMHO. :blink:

BTW ... again ... from DAY ONE the "RFP" process was only going to be used to release SOME of the names, NOT all of the names. Auction venues were ALWAYS in their plan. I know that you really liked the RFP idea but the "premium" names will be all eventually released whichever way they are released and they will become par the real world.

The INITIAL FOUR (4) RFP's were to be Weather, News, Sports, and Ringtones ... Weather got an extended - and seemingly incestuous, IMHO - "trial" and relationship with The Weather Channel before it actually became an official RFP. Of course, mTLD then abandoned the remaining THREE (3) INITIAL RFP's (with no other RFP's in sight, that anyone is aware of!), including News, and here we are ... the "ecosystem" worse for it I might add, as well! :guilty:
11.25 - 13.75+/- years. :imho:
-Jeff B-)

•••
I also hoped that those FOUR RFP's would have gone through as originally planned. (Sometimes just to keep you quiet, in all frankness ... LOL) But I am open to other ways to get the names out there. Don't be so tied into one way of doing it.

I guess the time-frame argument really comes down to what one's definition is of the success of the mobile web with .mobi. New hardware (VCRs, LCDS, etc.) take about 10 years to become mainstream. Minor variations take less time to be developed and adopted. With this non-hardware product it will take much less time and as it a variation on a theme, extension-wise and internet-access-wise- that will speed its adoption as well. It shortens the 11-14 years down to 3-5 years.

•••
Jeff, what incestuous relationship are you referring to? mtld and the weather channel? Is that some kind of conspiracy theory that we are all unaware of? ROFLMAO!

Jeff, your arguments are beginning to sound quite desperate, even to me. Seriously.

PSSSST.......Did you know that a 757 never actually hit the Pentagon because the hole was too small? :yell: :hehe:

Last edited:
•••
garrett200 said:
Jeff, what incestuous relationship are you referring to? mtld and the weather channel? Is that some kind of conspiracy theory that they are in bed together or something? ROFLMAO!

Jeff, your arguments are beginning to sound quite desperate, even to me. Seriously.
He probably meant that weather channel got to try out the .mobi a while ago before they were awarded it. Use of the term "incestuous" is a way for him to put a negative pall on the .mobi extension and/or mtld. IHMO

BTW .. in business and industry it is standard procedure to install new product prototypes at closely trusted business locations to work the kinks out. It is not "incestuous" it is good business practice.

Last edited:
•••
Ever since this auction ended, I see a REAL SENSE OF DESPERATION on the part of .mobi critics. In the face of almost a million dollars spent yesterday, they are running out of material to bash with!

•••
Jeff said:
... it will require 11 - 14+/- years from today (12 - 15+/- years from September '06) ...
:rolleyes:
Come on Jeff, highly paid analysts on Wall Street and elsewhere cannot forecast even half of that horizon, they don't even try!

I just noticed this bit, and I imagine you've already had to explain how you arrived at that forecast; could somebody point me to the relevant thread please?

•••
Mobi Cheap said:
:rolleyes:
Come on Jeff, highly paid analysts on Wall Street and elsewhere cannot forecast even half of that horizon, they don't even try!

I just noticed this bit, and I imagine you've already had to explain how you arrived at that forecast; could somebody point me to the relevant thread please?
Good lord, he's posted that nonsense for months. The irony is that on one hand he says mobi is in a race against time but then says it will take 12-15 years from launch to mature. Talk about 2 completely opposing views from the same cranium (or posterior, I'm not sure which yet).

•••
scandiman said:
Good lord, he's posted that nonsense for months. The irony is that on one hand he says mobi is in a race against time but then says it will take 12-15 years from launch to mature. Talk about 2 completely opposing views from the same cranium (or posterior, I'm not sure which yet).

I think it's quite viable that he has one torso and possibly two heads??? And maybe four sets of hands to cram in all them smilies!!! LOL!

•••
•••
Whoever the buyers are, if they are a reputable end user, I would gladly support their .mobi site by purchasing their goods or services. Not arbitrarily of course, but if I am shopping for something they offer.

This is the best way to support .mobi. There will not be many "end-users" without the end-consumer.

•••
allnicksgone said:
Whoever the buyers are, if they are a reputable end user, I would gladly support their .mobi site by purchasing their goods or services. Not arbitrarily of course, but if I am shopping for something they offer.

This is the best way to support .mobi. There will not be many "end-users" without the end-consumer.

Good idea, what I've been thinking lately is that there are companies that
I'm a customer of that..,

1.doesn't have mobi sites yet

or

2.They do but, just testing the waters & doesn't have full service on them yet.

I'm planning on writing to them-as a consumer.., I'd like to renew my car insurance membership via .mobi, shop for my sweater .mobi etc.

•••
Jeff said:

This is an ongoing thread ... as the recent Sedo .MOBI auctions finalize via escrow, and Whois (and other sources) update ownership(s), I thought it might be insightful to see who purchased the domains (we already know the gross sales amounts not including Sedo commissions, etc.) and what their compelling development plans may involve, IMHO. Did any End users / developers secure these domains for unique development and promotional campaigns for those that are "on the go"? :talk:

Did Bank of America (BOFA.mobi) acquire Loans.mobi (as they already own and promote Loans.com)? Bank.mobi ... which Bank potentially bought this one today? Did GoDaddy purchase Hosting.mobi ... for $100g's?!? :|
Or was it primarily the Usual Suspects™ ... or a combination of both? IYHO's.

Sedo made money. mTLD definitely made money. What kind of websites are coming? :gl: :music:

Here's the LIST (please feel free to update if any are incorrect):

Thanks for your assistance and insight!
-Jeff B-)

Here's your original post Jeff.
Now to get this back on topic.

Insurance.com have bought Insurance.mobi

Let's just update the first post with that so we can keep a chart.

Dnjournal aren't having a sales list this week but are doing a double list next week.
We can all look forward to that & hopefully many of the escrow deals are through then. Of course they won't all be.

also everyone can keep an eye on whois etc.

We also have the traffic auction AND the end october sedo auctions again.
Hard to keep up!!!

Is mjnels still keeping the sold mobis list updated?

:kickass:

•••
arnie said:
Now to get this back on topic.

Insurance.com have bought Insurance.mobi

Let's just update the first post with that so we can keep a chart.

Dnjournal aren't having a sales list this week but are doing a double list next week.
We can all look forward to that & hopefully many of the escrow deals are through then. Of course they won't all be.

also everyone can keep an eye on whois etc.

We also have the traffic auction AND the end october sedo auctions again.

Checking-in (very) quickly in between sun massages and Corona Lights™, thank you kindly for the update(s) to the ongoing .MOBI AUCTION(S) BUYER's thread! :gl: :talk:

Vacation©
10-05-2007, 11:04 AM EST:
Jeff said:
So, with that being said ... I apologize for any inconvience and Good Luck with Sedo Rounds I and II, as well as the .MOBI's at the upcoming Traffic! Please PLEASE keep my highlighted thread regarding the Buyer's (-and- their specific development plans) up-to-date ... and I'll see you all when I get back from my vacation trip in November! :music:

Be well, and have a great .MOBI October™ friends! :wave: :hearts:

See you soon. 8^X _\|/_
-Jeff B-)

Last edited:
•••
Jeff said:
11.25 - 13.75+/- years. :imho:
-Jeff B-)

:td: ROFL

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds—pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles— there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum—it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

•••
^ ... also everyone can keep an eye on whois etc.

.MOBI Whois 10/11 a.m. EST: :blink:

Registrant ID:mTLD-Premium
Registrant Name:mTLD Top Level Domain, Ltd
Registrant Organization:mTLD Top Level Domain, Ltd
Registrant Street1:11 Exchange Place, IFSC
Registrant City:Dublin
Registrant Postal Code:1
Registrant Country:IE
Registrant Phone:+353.18541100
Registrant FAX:+353.17918569
Registrant Email:[email protected]

Seems the Whois has not updated as yet for Domain Name:INSURANCE.MOBI, and it may still be early for verification and "reported sales" (next DNJ 10/16 issue as referenced above, etc.), IMHO.
Created On:11-May-2006 22:14:07 UTC
Last Updated On:12-May-2007 06:36:28 UTC
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 22:14:07 UTC

Any other info on this transaction other than the mTLD "Press Release" ... in advance of the beginning of the Traffic Show tom'w? Any other known / verified Buyer's from Sedo Round I? :gl:
Thanks for the assist and BY POPULAR DEMAND (based on the PM's and Email's I've been receiving) I hope to keep this updated as best I can here while / particularly after I'm on vacation. :music:
Lots of interest in the Buyer's, the specific development plans ... and, most of all, the developed unique and compelling "ecosystem"! :imho:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
.MOBI Whois 10/11 a.m. EST: :blink:

Seems the Whois has not updated as yet for Domain Name:INSURANCE.MOBI, and it may still be early for verification and "reported sales" (next DNJ 10/16 issue as referenced above, etc.), IMHO.
Created On:11-May-2006 22:14:07 UTC
Last Updated On:12-May-2007 06:36:28 UTC
Expiration Date:11-May-2008 22:14:07 UTC

Any other info on this transaction other than the mTLD "Press Release" ... in advance of the beginning of the Traffic Show tom'w? Any other known / verified Buyer's from Sedo Round I? :gl:
Thanks for the assist and BY POPULAR DEMAND (based on the PM's and Email's I've been receiving) I hope to keep this updated as best I can here while / particularly after I'm on vacation. :music:
Lots of interest in the Buyer's, the specific development plans ... and, most of all, the developed unique and compelling "ecosystem"! :imho:
-Jeff B-)

http://insurancesamachar.blogspot.com/2007/10/domain-insurancemobi-purchased-for-us.html

"insurance.mobi was purchased by Insurance.com, an independent, online insurance agency which enables consumers to instantly compare and buy competitive auto insurance quotes directly from more than a dozen leading insurance companies. "We see the long-term value of the mobile internet," said Joe Singleton, Director of Information Technology, Insurance.com. "The .mobi domain will be a valuable tool in continuing to build our future consumer offerings."
"

Martni

•••
arnie said:
:td: ROFL

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds—pretty standard really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles— there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum—it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

Wow!

And I thought my childhood was rough because dad wouldn't co-sign for that Triumph Spitfire I had picked out when I was 16 and had 3 days into my first job. Actually, ended up he wouldn't co-sign for anything else either.

•••
Thank you kindly, Martin ... I believe most have already seen the mTLD "Press Release" and I very much look forward to the completion of that sale, further details regarding the auction, as well as the near-term - and this is the most critical aspect - development and promotion of Insurance.mobi, IMHO. :gl: :music:

Arnie has suggested above, and rightly so, that we ALL continue to keep an eye on the respective Whois for the Sedo - Round I .MOBI auctions ... and at the time of this post, Whois has not yet updated for Insurance.mobi. :guilty:
Insofar as "comp's" (sold comparables) for the upcoming Traffic Show (in which there will include other .MOBI "premium" auctions beginning tom'w!) and Sedo - Round II, I just want to be clear ... at this time of post there are NO confirmed / verified / "reported sales" from Sedo - Round I. Potential Buyer's should therefore keep this in mind when considering other .MOBI domains from both the Traffic Show and Sedo - Round II ... is this both correct and generally agreeable by all? :blink:

Thanks for the assist as I try my best to keep the Buyer's list current!
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
the time of this post, Whois has not yet updated for Insurance.mobi. :guilty:

to be fair though Jeff it is a different process withy these.

sales take quite a longtime anyhow , especially with sedo, but they'll have to enter into the 'agreement' pay, wait for clearing (sedo don't work weekends either) :'( , then they get an authcode to 'register' the domain if you like.
It'll all take even longer than normal i would guess.

Remember how long it took for flowers.mobi to change?
Although, that sale was shall we say 'unique'? :)

Either way, it will be fun to see who's bought what. I think half and half between domainers and endusers.

The domainers in this case wont be flipping though, they are like endusers themselves, developing and adding to the 'ecosystem' (Jeff's copyright, no infringements please). Great chance for them/us to get on at ground level with awesome generics.
Nothing stopping selling in years to come i guess either.

anyway, watch this space and keep your eyes open for announcements, blogs, whois, mtld etc

Be nice to wrap them all up before the next auction end october.

Then theres traffic to deal with starting tomorrow.

No wonder nothings selling on the aftermarket, everyones auction crazy.
Talking of which, bought a nice one today myself at sedo auction.

:sold:

•••
arnie said:
Either way, it will be fun to see who's bought what. I think half and half between domainers and endusers.
What is an end user? If we label an end user by the fact that the site is developed then this should be 100% end users within 6 months time which is about when the dev requirements hit. People are free to sell their domains anytime but the requirements pass on to the new owner.

•••
OK, thanks ... it appears that we all agree that any potential .MOBI Buyer's at tom'ws Traffic Show (and at Sedo Round II later in October) should keep in mind the very important fact that these premium .MOBI "sales " at Sedo Round I, at the time of this post, are NOT confirmed / verified / "reported sales", IMHO.
Thus, if considering purchasing other .MOBI domains at these two upcoming events, not to use these premium .MOBI "sales" at Sedo Round I as hard "comp's" (sold comparables)! :yell:

Additionally, at this stage, is it fair to state (and hopefully we can also all similarly agree) ... that any Whois's of these premium .MOBI "sales" at Sedo Round I (and at the two upcoming events) that are 'privacy-protected' cannot be assurred of enforcement of the "development requirements" (to support an developed "ecosystem") by mTLD. IYHO's? :yell:

Here is an update to the Buyer's List (confirmed / verified sales (past tense) - Buyer's and final Sales prices to the right of the domain name):

Hosting.mobi
Bank.mobi
Download.mobi
Currency.mobi
Insurance.mobi currently awaiting update
Chat.mobi
Traffic.mobi
Books.mobi
Free.mobi
Loans.mobi
Marketing.mobi
Creditcard.mobi
Rent.mobi
Creditcards.mobi
Voip.mobi
Webcam.mobi
DomainName.mobi
DomainNames.mobi
Advertising.mobi
Downloads.mobi
Credit.mobi
Atm.mobi
Payment.mobi
Index.mobi
Cricket.mobi
Colleges.mobi
E-mail.mobi
Domain.mobi
Pet.mobi
Stockmarket.mobi
DomainRegistration.mobi
Stockprices.mobi
Cellphone.mobi
Alerts.mobi
Book.mobi
Casa.mobi
Trade.mobi
Bills.mobi
Dinero.mobi
Pension.mobi
Webcams.mobi
Telephone.mobi
FreeDownloads.mobi
Images.mobi
Finanza.mobi
Mutualfunds.mobi
Pumps.mobi
Forum.mobi
Get.mobi
Hospitals.mobi
Automobiles.mobi
Surf.mobi
Calculator.mobi
Police.mobi
Webdesign.mobi
Image.mobi
Calendar.mobi
AntiSpam.mobi
Bed.mobi
Bag.mobi
Push.mobi
Qoutes.mobi
Automobile.mobi
Busca.mobi
SearchEngine.mobi
Chatrooms.mobi
Chats.mobi
Peace.mobi
FreeSoftware.mobi
Firstaid.mobi
Accidents.mobi
Hotstuff.mobi
Mp3Downloads.mobi
Telefono.mobi
Interviewtips.mobi
Debthelp.mobi
Creditdebt.mobi

^ Looking forward to updates ... and as best I can, I will maintain a "running tally" here! :gl:

scandiman said:
What is an end user? If we label an end user by the fact that the site is developed then this should be 100% end users within 6 months time which is about when the dev requirements hit. People are free to sell their domains anytime but the requirements pass on to the new owner.

The answer, of course, depends on mTLD's enforcement of the "development requirements" within the time period specified, IMHO. :blink:

arnie said:
Talking of which, bought a nice one today myself at sedo auction.

Cool ... which one (and how much)? :blink:
I'll add it to the Buyer's List above! :imho:

Thanks again for everyone's input and assistance, and patience while I'm on vacation.
-Jeff B-)

•••
GijsZePa said:
http://insurancesamachar.blogspot.com/2007/10/domain-insurancemobi-purchased-for-us.html

"insurance.mobi was purchased by Insurance.com, an independent, online insurance agency which enables consumers to instantly compare and buy competitive auto insurance quotes directly from more than a dozen leading insurance companies. "We see the long-term value of the mobile internet," said Joe Singleton, Director of Information Technology, Insurance.com. "The .mobi domain will be a valuable tool in continuing to build our future consumer offerings."
"

Martni
An excellent, strategic purchase.

•••
Jeff said:
Insofar as "comp's" (sold comparables) for the upcoming Traffic Show (in which there will include other .MOBI "premium" auctions beginning tom'w!) and Sedo - Round II, I just want to be clear ... at this time of post there are NO confirmed / verified / "reported sales" from Sedo - Round I. Potential Buyer's should therefore keep this in mind when considering other .MOBI domains from both the Traffic Show and Sedo - Round II ... is this both correct and generally agreeable by all?

Additionally, at this stage, is it fair to state (and hopefully we can also all similarly agree) ... that any Whois's of these premium .MOBI "sales" at Sedo Round I (and at the two upcoming events) that are 'privacy-protected' cannot be assurred of enforcement of the "development requirements" (to support an developed "ecosystem") by mTLD. IYHO's?
NO - NO - NO - NOT all generally agreeable.

1. I am quite confident that ALL do NOT agree that these are not or will not be likely valid sales. To insinuate as such is an attempt to undermine the validity of the bids and prices. IMHO These were very high profile auctions, scrutinized in real-time, with multiple bidders and many went into overtime bidding. They were NOT "single-bid-out-of-nowhere" auctions with questionable range final prices. Just because some standard auctions at some venues fail to be completed due to lack of payment, that is a very different situation form these SEDO .modi auctions. VERY different.

2. That is quite an assumption that you know more than potential buyers of .mobi names (or any other names for that matter) to tell them what they should keep in mind before bidding. Each individual knows their plans for a name that they decide to bid on. Maybe as a public service you should also go into the other NP subforums and remind everyone to keep in mind that porn.com sold for $9.5 million and not to overbid on .com names in the TRAFFIC auction. That should help them to not overpay for the king of domains.

3. If some pending SEDO auction name buyers decide to use "privacy-protected" registration to protect their plans during site development, that is absolutely just as valid as having a whois with full name disclosure. That choice has nothing at all to do with a buyer's quality of purpose or dedication to the development of the site within the .mobi auction requirements. The dotMobi registry can enforce the agreed-to development conditions whether or not there is "privacy-protection" on the name. It is just too bad if Mrs. Kravitz can't see everything happening out the front window.

4. Happy bidding to those choosing to go get some real nice premium names at the SEDO and TRAFFIC auctions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back