IT.COM

new gtlds Google bought X.Company (and moved from SolveForX.com to it)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact

Hello everyone

Google bought X.Company from the first owner was Chinese person so Google use that name for X project .

X.Company

image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I personally
Everyone keeps talking about how .com is the king, no just the people with the best king .com domains like Cat.com, Gold.com, Money.com, Toys.com, Drones.com, Apps.com and great word combinations are the king holders...not people with double word junk and 50 letter .com domains that make no sense. Everything .com is not king and not the best money maker. We own many, many .com domains and will love .com forever but you can't always get what you always want in .com, let's just face it. This guy who started this thread owns Car.company I challenge anyone that's trying to throw hate his way to show that they even have a domain better than Car.company I'll wait.
than you.

•••
All haters of .company please keep your advice to yourselves. We are big fans of .company and we careless.

•••
All haters of .company please keep your advice to yourselves. We are big fans of .company and we careless.
I think they are just upset because all those .cool and .party domains they asked Santa for this year, are not gonna get delivered ;)

•••
JUST REGGED MONEYEXCHANGE.COMPANY

ONLY COZ I WOZ BAWD

•••
My investment. My money. My time. My loss. My gain; So please move on, and heads Up for the EXIT sing, and remember to carry your .com with you.

Thank you for your concern.

#.CompanySaysItAll

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
For All Oil Companies Worldwide:

Lube.Company
Lubricant.Company
Lubricants.Company

All 3 Domains for 500.000$ FiX + Bonus Domain Name Grease.Company

Last edited:
•••
For All Oil Companies Worldwide:

Lube.Company
Lubricant.Company
Lubricants.Company

All 3 Domains for 500.000$ FiX + Bonus Domain Name Grease.Company
I like proactive/defensive registrations
Also got
Tune.Company
&
Tunes.Company

Last edited:
•••
Yes you are right.. to many Lubricant and Lubricants .com net and and and....
Play like a Pro in Google League ;)

•••
Zip.Company is also available

•••
•••
It's not difficult to have better domain. CarCompany.com would do it.
CarCompany.com is NOT better. Why?
1. Increased length
2. .com means commerce so Car Company .com--->CarCompany.Commerce??VS Car.Company
3. NGTLDS make the words on the left side of the dot more meaningful.
4. Search optimization Car.Company vs CarCompany.com
5. Car.Company is far more memorable than CarCompany.com
6. Car.Com>Car.Company>CarCompany.com

•••
I would like sharing this photo to show there's people from Asian Countries are interested of .Company one of them today come from " Korea " .

Thanks God for Everything .

28_11.png

•••
•••
Hello My .Company Friends i Find a Interesting Thing in my Sedo Acc. :)
Hostelcompany

•••
Insurance is a long word without a shorter option so it doesn't fit in this case. Company is widely shorted as Co, hence the marketing point for the dot Co tld.
.company is just an other way to get money from people who dream.
Good luck anyway. Hope you can make a profit from this investment.

.CO has been around for several years without ever being fully adopted. Regardless of what you think it is still also a cctld and there are negative connotations that come with that as it will be eventually more noticeable regionally as Spanish countries using .com.cctld move towards their more efficient 2l cctlds. You make a very poor and generalized point by saying that .company is just another way to get money from people who dream...did you not read my last reply to you? Its a logical path forward and the video I posted showing Paul Mockapetris(The creator of the DNS) hammering down that fact should be proof enough. Sure people are dreaming but they are dreaming for tomorrow, just like Paul Mockapetris did when he started the DNS. The google guys dreamed about google, Zuckerberg dreamed about FB and all the other companies buying .company dreamed about their futures before they became something of value. I guess their all dreaming now when they buy domains in the .company ngtld .Generalized statements aimed at belittling the potential, achievements and hard work of other users is unacceptable. Your free to your opinion but choose your words wisely.

•••
CarCompany.com is NOT better. Why?
1. Increased length
2. .com means commerce so Car Company .com--->CarCompany.Commerce??VS Car.Company
3. NGTLDS make the words on the left side of the dot more meaningful.
4. Search optimization Car.Company vs CarCompany.com
5. Car.Company is far more memorable than CarCompany.com
6. Car.Com>Car.Company>CarCompany.com

.com means commerce?

Ummm. no it doesn't.

.Com means everything - you have to learn branding and naming to truly understand the connective power a .com has over anything else. The subconscious is what all brand names play to, and the .com on the end of your internet presence makes all neuro paths light up.

.Company lacks a lot. If you have a great brand name, putting a .company on the end just makes people think you are in a dull office, printing faxes...not very elaborate right? ')

It is what it is. You can't change it. You can dream and pretend, but, it is what it is, period.

•••
•••
•••
It's not wise to give new domain investors information like that and in the end they will waste money. Don't register company names like microsoft.company bestbuy.company ebay.company Those companies will eat you up in court with millions of dollars to spend on fees and with powerful lawyers that will have you living out in the street in a show box when they are done with you. These companies are not playing around and they are not going to pay you for a domain that they have a TM and patents linked to, you have have been warned.

What is wise ?

Since 23 October 2012, the At-sign is registered as a trade mark by the German Patent and Trade Mark Office—DPMA (registration number 302012038338) for @T.E.L.L.

i guess every email ( @ ) is not lawful ???

•••
If you have a business large or small,
.company is the obvious choice for your web presence.

•••
I decided to add .company to my portfolio
Cognac.company
Zhen.company ( sought after word. The. .com sold for over 10 mil yaun)
Xyk.company ( pinyin for credit card)

Last edited:
•••
.com is just habit
.company fits every Company :xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back