IT.COM

new gtlds Google bought X.Company (and moved from SolveForX.com to it)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Al Marri

Alphabet.companyTop Member
Impact

Hello everyone

Google bought X.Company from the first owner was Chinese person so Google use that name for X project .

X.Company

image.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
well lets say don't sound a good name buddy

•••
well lets say don't sound a good name buddy
I have no clue along what lines your thinking. Obviously we are not thinking along the same lines. Kids/kid...children/childrens .company can be used for company that sells kids products such as clothing and apparel, bedding basically anything to do with things for kids/children. Do you think Children's Place sounds creepy? The domain wouldn't even be limited to the possible usage example I just gave you. Could be used by an organization that helps kids and more. Creepy wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe this domain...

•••
ok sorry maybe my wording was not good,,,

•••
•••
•••
Photo.company forwards to Photo.gifts...hmmmmmmm

•••
We are going to share another cool .company domain from our portfolio: Fetish.company will turn 3 years old next year.

•••
Lucky Take for photo.gifts Owner

•••
Almost every .company domain I check for availability is taken by someone from China. Maybe there will b or is some interest there.

•••
I checked for esports.company and it was taken by (China,). I had to settle for
Ebet.company

•••
Chinese People know whats good ;)

•••
category killer!!!

upload_2016-11-30_16-23-51.png

https://www.afternic.com/domains/flights.company

domain sales
flights.ca 120,000 USD 2012-01-18 Private
flights.mobi 22,500 USD 2007-11-07 Sedo
flights.us 11,770 USD 2010-07-08 SnapNames
flights.global 5,000 USD 2014-11-19 DotGlobal

•••
Looks like Apartment.company is another beautifully developed website. Really nice.

Apartment.company - Developed.JPG

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, loads. You really are pathetic.
Thank you. @disaac81 this is just thoughts. Let's be matured. I respect you and your thoughts, but I can't insult you. Again no offence taken my Friend.

•••
Thank you. @disaac81 this is just thoughts. Let's be matured. I respect you and your thoughts, but I can't insult you. Again no offence taken my Friend.

I have reported myself. I should have not posted that and I apolagize.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back