Dynadot

DO NOT do business with TTHosting.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Around 2 weeks ago, I posted in a domains wanted thread that had been made by TTHosting. He soon contacted me via PM saying that he was interested in purchasing the domain from me however that he did not have paypal funds available at the moment. He requested that I hold the domain for him until he could transfer funds from his bank to his paypal account.

A week later and he had not contacted me so I sent him a PM. He did not respond. 2 days later I sent another PM to which he responded with
TTHosting said:
Heya sorry it tiook me so long to get back to you.. I just sold a siet waiting for the paypal so illput your funds in within the next 24 hours.. im sorry pls dont bad rep me.. Ive just bee tied up here :s

I agree to allow for another 24 hours. At this point it has been 2 weeks since I had posted in his thread.

24 hours came and went and I sent another PM to him requesting that he complete the transaction. He responded saying that payment would arrive later that day and requested that I add him to MSN. As of today he had still not sent payment, and refused to respond to my messages until finally stating
ok Robert.. since you've beenr ather rude about this.. and i considered picking up the domain jsut as something to aquire.. no real need for it.. I'm declining the purchase.. feel free to sell it elsewhere.. I buy quite a few domains as I go.. but I don't appreciate someone being excessively rude especially considering I was the buyer.. If you give me negative.. I'll simply return the favour..

I consider myself a rather patient person, however this sort of behavior is simply unacceptable in a business situation in my opinion. I have left negative feedback on TTHosting (and I am now off to post in the PM-to-Staff forum to have his negative feedback removed from my profile).

-robert

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
TThosting has been banned.

•••
Gene said:
TThosting has been banned.

Good to see Namepros has 0 tolerance on these type of issues. It surely gives a warning to others who may conduct business as bad as TThosting did.

•••
Oh my can that guy talk! blah blah blah :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back