domains Swetha sells Nudge.xyz for $39,888

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains.com
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Swetha posted a couple .xyz domain sales. Nudge.xyz sold for $39,888 and Tilted.xyz sold for $12,888. Tilted.xyz already up and running. “Introducing innovative brand marketing routes and income-generating prospects for creators.”
Continue Reading

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Screenshot_2024-05-30-15-14-07-583_com.android.chrome.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-30-15-13-47-758_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
Do you mean Nudge.xyz, not Nudge.ai

Screenshot_2024-05-30-15-16-05-538_com.android.chrome.jpg

•••
•••
all Hail the Queen of Domaining, Swetha from the land of India! Whoohoo! Congratulations! :)

•••
😄 I should ask her for help with my two .xyz domains

•••
She can sell the xyz domain at any price she wants as the buyer is the same person she is familiar with.

•••
nudge nudge wink wink, say no more

•••
imho

Last edited:
•••
Always suspected that all this Swetha's phenomenon has something to do with the money laundering. For example take a look at the previous sale. The page links to twitter https://twitter.com/halo__xyz/followers The account was created 2 years ago, the followers: ykr96bdpjbj (Joined February 2024) hvvmrwlq18 (Joined February 2024) www789xyz (Joined February 2024). This doesn't look like an end user sale to me. Something super fishy and suspicious. We'll see how it ends.
How can we judge by followers at social media, there is no logic. Apparently, after that sale, some curious people or Swetha' fans followed that Halo on X for some news or maybe to promote their domains idk - soooo?

•••
The page links to twitter https://twitter.com/halo__xyz/followers The account was created 2 years ago, the followers: ykr96bdpjbj (Joined February 2024) hvvmrwlq18 (Joined February 2024) www789xyz (Joined February 2024). This doesn't look like an end user sale to me. Something super fishy and suspicious. We'll see how it ends.

I'm pretty sure changing your twitter handle does not change the aged join date. Thus it's more likely they used an existing but underused twitter account, then changed the name, likely after or around they Halo(.)xyz acquisition.

+ Why judge followers? ... Looking into whom the account is following could reveal more info, such as the two individuals the account is following may be related to the project.

See the recent tweets/retweets of the two accounts whom that twitter is following:

Screenshot_20240530-153121~2.png

Perhaps those tweets/retweets are hinting at something related to Halo(.)xyz ? 😇

Last edited:
•••
Perhaps those tweets/retweets are hinting at something related to Halo(.)xyz ? 😇

of course :) but they don't expect us to deliver ... proof :

2 guys

ex /associate/employee @

10tfund.com
Verisk.com
sparkcognition.com
cerberus.com
goldmansachs.com

Edu @
dartmouth.edu
columbia.edu

Launching Halo xyz

•••
I won't believe it until my .xyz sells for a good price.

•••
Except for any other TLD, whenever an xyz sells we see a thread about it here. Is it because it's very rare or is it just an advertisement / xyz promotion?
Asking because we don't see any such posts whenever Anyothername.anyothertld sells.

If Swetha starts her own forum on Swetha xyz, i would join there and applaud on each and every sale posted.

•••
Except for any other TLD, whenever an xyz sells we see a thread about it here. Is it because it's very rare or is it just an advertisement / xyz promotion?
Asking because we don't see any such posts whenever Anyothername.anyothertld sells.

This is not true. Scroll through the handpicked news section and you’ll see there are threads featuring all different extensions. XYZ just tends to get more responses because so many people have an opinion.

•••
This is not true. Scroll through the handpicked news section and you’ll see there are threads featuring all different extensions. XYZ just tends to get more responses because so many people have an opinion.
That's right.

But what do we learn by reading each and every sale by Swetha, especially when there is a big debate about its authenticity and very few others sell xyz. It finally ends up as a promotion than a news. Through the other tlds sales posted we get to learn some logic and reason behind the price.

Except for few names, many others names.xyz can't be sold for such heavy prices in many other tld's.
Even If xyz really has a huge market demand !!!, all the one word names are with Swetha or as a premium name with the registrar ???

I am not saying Swetha's sales reports are used as an advertisement to artificially create a demand for the xyz TLD. But if it was NP shouldn't be a medium that was used for that.

The frequency of Swethas sales information if reduced will be beneficial for all other investors. If Swetha has a dedicated forum I would even join there to applaud each and every sales of hers.

It's just my opinion. But if more people have made of use of these xyz sales report in anyway then I would better start learning something out of that.

•••
That's right.

But what do we learn by reading each and every sale by Swetha, especially when there is a big debate about its authenticity and very few others sell xyz. It finally ends up as a promotion than a news. Through the other tlds sales posted we get to learn some logic and reason behind the price.

Except for few names, many others names.xyz can't be sold for such heavy prices in many other tld's.
Even If xyz really has a huge market demand !!!, all the one word names are with Swetha or as a premium name with the registrar ???

I am not saying Swetha's sales reports are used as an advertisement to artificially create a demand for the xyz TLD. But if it was NP shouldn't be a medium that was used for that.

The frequency of Swethas sales information if reduced will be beneficial for all other investors. If Swetha has a dedicated forum I would even join there to applaud each and every sales of hers.

It's just my opinion. But if more people have made of use of these xyz sales report in anyway then I would better start learning something out of that.

This is all nonsense. If you can’t learn from swethas sales or think similar names in other TLDs can’t sell for good prices then you’re just not paying attention.

•••
This is all nonsense. If you can’t learn from swethas sales or think similar names in other TLDs can’t sell for good prices then you’re just not paying attention.
These days .org domains are used by commercial organization's as well and .org is still significantly more popular and credible than .xyz

We will get to know when the domain which is still parked is developed why they chose to buy xyz at a higher rate when Nudge .org is available for just $10k

(Ya I know the web3 / crypto companies prefer xyz than anything else story)

•••
These days .org domains are used by commercial organization's as well and .org is still significantly more popular and credible than .xyz

We will get to know when the domain which is still parked is developed why they chose to buy xyz at a higher rate when Nudge .org is available for just $10k

(Ya I know the web3 / crypto companies prefer xyz than anything else story)

This happens all the time with different extensions. Buyers often prefer one extension over all others and will pay a premium for it.

Especially when you’re talking something like crypto or ai where specific extensions are much more popular in their respective niches.

I know when I’m a buyer there will be a very short list of extensions I’m interested in based on the project and the pricing of any other extension has no relevance to what I end up buying.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back