Dynadot

What is your fav new gTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decode

Established Member
Impact
Ok so everyone has there fav new gTLD.
Except those who don't agree with the existence of new gTLDs.

So what is your fav and share any info on if you've had success selling or building on
a new gTLD.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
.company

because

It’s a credible, professional domain that is perfect if your business or organization has “company” in its name.

•••
•••
•••
•••
i also like

.one ( sold 333.one 400$ Sedo )
.mba sold ( da.mba 400$ Sedo )

•••
Even if i didn´t made good profit out of it... .SHOP is here to stay. In 5 years i guess, it will be number 2, just behind .COM

Last edited:
•••
Even if i didn´t make good profit out of it... .SHOP is here to stay. In 5 years i guess, it will be number 2, just behind .COM

.web :xf.wink:

•••
like that one too

Last edited:
•••
•••
.Club :)
I've got about 25 x .Club in one specific niche that may have a very good ROI 3+ years from now...

•••
.online

Hands down.

Many reasons why I say this, but all you really need to do is go to ntldstats.com and click each of the Top 10 extensions. All show abnormal growth patterns, except for -- you guessed it -- .online. No shenanigans here, just steady growth from the start.

Let's also keep in mind that out of 1,197 new gTLD's, .online is the #1 most represented in the Alexa Top Million. That's pretty impressive considering that it's been largely ignored by domainers due to a belief that it's "too long". Or perhaps more domainers are indeed scooping up .online than we realize. . .

Despite the lack of current domainer activity, sales are nonetheless occurring. A small portion of those (24 as of now) have been listed at namebio.

Overall, in my opinion, .online is at minimum a Top 3 nGTLD -- and not at all priced like it. At present it is VERY cheap to acquire some VERY nice keywords and LLL. Registrations are only $1.06 right now at Namecheap.

•••
•••
close to all ngTLDs are great with the right match. I dont have really a fav TLD.

I like my art and media.agency (already sold music.agency)
lossless.audio was a great fav for me too, was in love with it but need the money and sold it.
as well I like some of my .online and .shop because it match very good with german keywords
I like as well my background.pictures (gonna develop it soon)
and the creative.blog is my latest fav.
... many many many more

often I like the search volume or CPC and sometimes just how the name sounds. feel the power in it.

•••
I like the city tlds eg, .London, .Moscow, .Brussels ....

•••
•••
My faves are

.online
.tech
.live
.one

•••
.com
I know it's not a gtld but it's king
Fall in love with others but .com is like your wife, you can have a few gtld mistresses but .com remains your wife which old but gold :) hehehhe

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back