IT.COM

poll What is everyones favourite new gTLD?

NameSilo
Watch

Steven Pilditch

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i like .xyz and .club (but xyz more :xf.wink:)

•••
I like .xyz the best out of what is currently released.

•••
Hello,

- From a (current) commercial point of view: .CLUB
- From my a personal point of view: .GUIDE and .NEWS (coming)

•••
Hello,

How many .club's have you registered?

•••
•••
Okay. Good luck with these domains. Are you going to sell them, lease them or rent them out?

•••
Okay. Good luck with these domains. Are you going to sell them, lease them or rent them out?

Thank you very much! My intention is to sell them, but maybe I will develop a few of them into websites in the future as well. Time will tell. At the moment I don't fell like I have the time.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Only have .club atm, like the extension. It just goes so well with the modern day social and loyalty aspects of (e)commerce. Not sure if I like anything else yet :) .xyz is probably gonna do well because of aggressive marketing but it's just ugly .IMO. Ah, oh yeah, and I kind of like .wtf. Because what the f***.

•••
•••
Hello,

I was very excited about .news too until I saw that EVERYTHING is reserved. You can go to name.com and check it out.

•••
My personal best is .click
Not only because of the actual word in the extension which is of course very popular and creates a call to action but also because of the flat and cheap renewal prices and for the fact that nothing was reserved.

•••
My personal best is .click
Not only because of the actual word in the extension which is of course very popular and creates a call to action but also because of the flat and cheap renewal prices and for the fact that nothing was reserved.

.CLICK is one of my favorites too.. for all of the reasons you mention here.

•••
Feel free to shoot me but "click" is a dying word.

•••
accidental duplicate post

•••
Feel free to shoot me but "click" is a dying word.

It feels like a call to action though. I'm surprised there isn't a .tap yet.

•••
It feels like a call to action though. I'm surprised there isn't a .tap yet.

That is true, that is true... And it's not exactly dead yet...

P.s. Should I include the .fap joke here, or a separate reply?

•••
•••
I was very excited about .news too until I saw that EVERYTHING is reserved. You can go to name.com and check it out.

I have seen it myself too. I like the extension, not registry's marketing approach.

•••
keep-calm-and-oh-no-not-again-1.png

What is everyones favorite new gTLD?

•••
•••
^ what about a trade? I am open to trading multiple .coms for a few good one word gtld's, especially .tv

my favs are .watch, .legal, .tv(though it's not that new) and I'm very anxiously awaiting .shop

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back