IT.COM

Show Case your Developed Website on new gTLD Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys
please Share your Developed website on new gTLD domains

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I developed gTLD.club: NEWS related to new gTLDs "only". I also created jovenet.consulting where I publish reports about new GTLDs.

•••
I am new to this what are gtlds ?

•••
"gtlds" means "generic Top-Level Domain" and the "s" means that there are more than one. It also means "generic domain name extension" and a simple way to say it would be "domain name extensions".

I am happy to explain why we talk about "new" gTLDs: "new" means "recent" and when it comes to domain name, we make the difference between "old" domain names such as ".com" and "new" domain names which were published in by ICANN in June 2012 (new domain names from the ICANN new gTLD program).

".com" domains are now hard to find and the trends tends to go to new gTLDs since they are more descriptive. I like to give the example of ".club" domain names which are specific to all kinds of clubs and in any languages. I also like to refer to ".gdn" new domain names which mean "global domain name": an alternative to old ".com" domain names.

;)

•••
have these developed
LasVegas.City
Lasvegas.Services
Toronto.Rentals

•••
I prefer .gdn right now cuz of the prices offered at dotintra & 101domain and cuz so many names are available since its still a relatively new to the market

•••
I am already in development of few websitew and all belong to .gdn, .com and .fashion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back