Dynadot

new gtlds What is your favourite new gTLD? If at all there is...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
There have been massive number of registrations across several new gTLDs that have been released.
Some of them being .XYZ, .CLUB, .Wang, .Win etc.

What is your favourite new gTLD so far and what makes it your favourite?

As for me, .CLUB is the best new gTLD that I believe will go a long way. Club depicts a community and goes with a lot of keywords like sports, sports person(kind of like a fan club), superstars and famous personalities and so on and hence, a lot of keywords makes sense when combined with .Club.

What is your favourite new gtld and how many domains did you buy for that extension?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hands-down, my favorite is .one

Why?

- I love a good name, and the ability to sqeeze every potential out of your assets. With dot-one, you get the best of both worlds. I believe it is the most universally appealing extension which can be combined with its prefix to create a complete brand.
- The word ONE is already an actual part of thousands of brands across the world. Why is this? Likely because it is instantly associated with being first in line, being the best at what there is, or being the only thing there is.
- It is easily incorporated with countless generic terms to paint your brand across the entire url.
- Looks pretty, without looking artificial.

Just one opinion out of many!

•••
And with those two you should have coffee.ninja and ninja.coffee

Ha yea I like those. The .ninjas are so funny to me. I hope we start seeing Web Apps using these more. Either of those could make a fun webapp that tells you where the nearest locally-owned coffee shops are. Weird things like that make me excited about newgtlds

•••
Thinking Chinese
TOP. WIN .GDN.NU

•••
As far as new gTLD's, I tend to like .online, .live, .store, .one in no particular order.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back