Dynadot

poll What is everyones favourite new gTLD?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Steven Pilditch

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.services and .consulting are my faves to date

•••
.supply, though no one else around here seems to like it, lol.

•••
^ There are so many new tlds I honestly looked right past .supply, but thanks to you I just picked one up that I'm pretty excited about.

•••
.club, .guide, .onl and .media

I am french native so I like bilingual extensions, they all mean exactly the same in french except .onl

I also like .xyz and .ooo because they're pure generic and I got great ones : )

•••
^ what about a trade? I am open to trading multiple .coms for a few good one word gtld's, especially .tv

my favs are .watch, .legal, .tv(though it's not that new) and I'm very anxiously awaiting .shop

I forgot about .SHOP (thank you). I would like to include that one in my favorite list...

•••
.online is good too, .io is better :D

•••
•••
.io though technically a ccTLD it is being used as a gTLD.

I like it because it is a little more expensive reducing the squatting but not too expensive. But I only register domains I intend to use, I don't squat, er, I mean "invest" ;)

Usually I try .com first because it is cheaper but if domain I want isn't available on .com it almost always is available on .io.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Doh! I missed the new too.

•••
Mine is '.COM' only.. even .NET or .ORG could not come close to it. Even they were released at the same time as .COM, there .NET is less than 1/5th the price of a .COM.

•••
None at present - unless it is adopted by "users" and not the "domainers"

•••
.ninja is my favorite new gTLD and .space from the non released

•••
•••
•••
I got some bad news for you....

Did not folow :laugh: oh well theres 700 of them LOL and the one I wanted is "premium" so there goes that...

•••
Hello,

- From a (current) commercial point of view: .CLUB
- From my a personal point of view: .GUIDE and .NEWS (coming)
.guide and .news definitely sounds promising

•••
I personally like .club, .nyc, and I'm seeing some rise in .io (i don't own any .io)

•••
Did not folow :laugh: oh well theres 700 of them LOL and the one I wanted is "premium" so there goes that...

He means that .space has been out for several months and all the good names are taken. Though personally, I see no value with .space except for a few amazing names like maybe rent.space or web.space

•••
.Club is serious business!!

Cheers!!

•••
.Club is serious business!!

Cheers!!

I feel like .club is the first ngtld that can actually stand up there with .com .net and .org

•••
•••
.com is SO 1985 it's like Back 2 the Future

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back