.Top Future Will .top be new .com???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John_Spar

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how much in sales in .top names have you sold so far?

•••
•••
yeah because the number is really low lol

•••
yeah because the number is really low lol
Howsoever the number is really - I really have time.
Domaininvestors must be patiently (nothing new) - especially those, which are on the way to top.

•••
yeah yeah....im very impatient... but that doesn't mean i don't make sales...

good luck with holding on to your .top domains i hope one day you make some sales...

ill continue making sales with .com

•••
yeah yeah....im very impatient... but that doesn't mean i don't make sales...

good luck with holding on to your .top domains i hope one day you make some sales...

ill continue making sales with .com
Ok, thank you and all the best with your .com's - I'll continue argue for .top in this thread.

•••
Howsoever the number is really - I really have time.
Domaininvestors must be patiently (nothing new) - especially those, which are on the way to top.
I'm sure your either trolling us all or just spamming name pros with your .top posts.

I'll quote a reference you made to someone else before : "I own more than 3333 great generic premium (90 % german) .top names"

Your telling us all that your prepared to pay reg fee year on year for 3k odd domains... Even if .top does take off, id assume that English and Chinese words would be first before German. Your either made of money, lieing or stupid. I hope for your sake it's not all 3.

•••
I'm sure your either trolling us all or just spamming name pros with your .top posts.

I'll quote a reference you made to someone else before : "I own more than 3333 great generic premium (90 % german) .top names"

Your telling us all that your prepared to pay reg fee year on year for 3k odd domains... Even if .top does take off, id assume that English and Chinese words would be first before German. Your either made of money, lieing or stupid. I hope for your sake it's not all 3.

Yes, if you visit my nP profile you will find the same reference (the meaning ago):
https://www.namepros.com/members/kingof-top.979045/#info

I am from Austria, my mothertongue is german.
The term 'top' is a well known / used word for 'best' in german language too.
Sure the market for english / chinese names are bigger - but I choose german .top's because of the mentioned reason and the german market is always a great chance.

Like everybody I don't know the future - but like everybody I hope to make PROFIT with my investings.

•••
.top will go up up up and then fast fast fast down down down to zero

•••
Yes, if you visit my nP profile you will find the same reference (the meaning ago):
https://www.namepros.com/members/kingof-top.979045/#info

I am from Austria, my mothertongue is german.
The term 'top' is a well known / used word for 'best' in german language too.
Sure the market for english / chinese names are bigger - but I choose german .top's because of the mentioned reason and the german market is always a great chance.

Like everybody I don't know the future - but like everybody I hope to make PROFIT with my investings.
Can I ask on a lighter note though have you got sales through already? Surely out of all the .top's you own maybe less than 2% are selling I would assume.

•••
Can I ask on a lighter note though have you got sales through already? Surely out of all the .top's you own maybe less than 2% are selling I would assume.

It's allways a deal with the time.
According to .top I am much more optimistic than you.

•••
.top will go up up up and then fast fast fast down down down to zero
I don't know how you are able to know that but I believe that .top will, like healthy shares, go up, then maybe down, then up up, then maybe down, then up up up, then maybe down, then up up up up, then maybe ... and so on.
This 'up / maybe down' fluctuation will repeat x times again ... parallel with time ... and then, someday, .top will go uuuuup - overtaking .com - to the top, where it will stay stable as long as it exists - that's what I believe.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I don't know how you are able to know that but I believe that .top will, like healthy shares, go up, then maybe down, then up up, then maybe down, then up up up, then maybe down, then up up up up, then maybe ... and so on.
This 'up / maybe down' fluctuation will repeat x times again ... parallel with time ... and then, someday, .top will go uuuuup - overtaking .com - to the top, where it will stay stable as long as it exists - that's what I believe.
.com will be forever the top :lookaround: of domains and .top will never become better or stronger than .com as it is not generic as .com it is

•••
.com will be forever the top :lookaround: of domains and .top will never become better or stronger than .com as it is not generic as .com it is
No, I don't think so.
.com is just older - that's why .top isn't on top already.
I'ts .com which is originally mainly for commercial entities (but unrestricted of course).
It's .top which is originally for everything - so that means a bigger applicability.
.com sounds not so sublime like .top
.com
sounds more like 'earth' while .top sounds more like 'sky'.
So the next logic thought is, that the earth have borders while the sky haven't - what I want to say, is, that the sky is more generic than the earth at the end.
Translated back this means that .top is more generic than .com - it's just the 30 year presence of .com which let you believe it isn't.

Last edited:
•••
Regged autorepairs.top yesterday. What do you guys think? Top Auto Repairs!!

•••
Regged autorepairs.top yesterday. What do you guys think? Top Auto Repairs!!

I think your domain was a great choice - someday it will make noise.

Like you have implied it - that's the way how this gTLD is meant:
autorepairs.top simply means 'top autorepairs'
example.top simply means 'top example'
The statement of domain names which are using .top as their gTLD is clear.

•••
No, I don't think so.

In some languages "top" means homosexual so that's way never top will defeat .com,
No, I don't think so.
.com is just older - that's why .top isn't on top already.
I'ts .com which is originally mainly for commercial entities (but unrestricted of course).
It's .top which is originally for everything - so that means a bigger applicability.
.com
sounds more like 'earth' while .top sounds more like 'sky'.
So the next logic thought is, that the earth have borders while the sky haven't - what I want to say, is, that the sky is more generic than the earth at the end.
Translated back this means that .top is more generic than .com - it's just the 30 year presence of .com which let you believe it isn't.
dream on man..

•••
In some languages "top" means homosexual so that's way never top will defeat .com

With all respect, that's complete nonsense in my eyes, I never heard about that in my whole life and as a proud hetero man I didn't connect the term 'top' with 'homosexual' in any way.

This way of thinking would be the same way like trying to connect the term 'domain' with 'domina' haha.
Yes, of courese, a domain 'dominates' the 'lower level domain'.
The 'top level domain' 'domaintes' the 'seceond level domain' - but this is nothing homo/sexual haha
So 'top' or .top is also nothing which should understand in a homo/sexual way haha.

I don't dream, I just go with time.
To reach (or at least trying to reach) the top is the most logic answer of development.

But stay tuned with your .com while I trust in .top without any doubt.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
That's mean that you will be the king of nothing !

•••
Exactkly what I told you.
TOP will defet .com when you'll be dead already !

The link I set brings you to the explanation of how the TLD .top is not to understood.
Never - the gTLD .top has NOTHING to do with any sexual whatever.
Everybody knows that.

I don't know exactly the time when .top will defeat .com (if this will happen / I believe it will) but of course it's possible that this will happen (if... / I believe...) after my death - no one knows the time of his death.

BTW
That's mean that you will be the king of nothing !

I am already the 'king of nothing' (in the way how you mean it).
The domain 'kingof.top', used as my nP nickname, is just a 'logic deputy domain' for the domain which containing the most 'top'.

Last edited:
•••
The link I set brings you to the explanation of how the TLD .top is not to understood. Never - the TLD .top has NOTHING to do with any sexual whatever.
Everybody knows that.

I don't know exactly the time when .top will defeat .com (if this will happen / I believe it will) but of course it's possible that this will happen (if... / I believe...) after my death - no one knows the time of his death.

I am already the 'king of nothing' (in the way how you mean it).
The domain 'kingof.top', used as my nP nickname, is just a 'logic deputy domain' for the domain which containing the most 'top'.

Just joking man, hope .top will go the way you want ! Good luck !

•••
Just joking man, hope .top will go the way you want ! Good luck !

I see - so you must be king.jo (jo.king > joking) haha - anyway, thank you & all the best with your choosen g/TLDs.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back