.Top Future Will .top be new .com???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John_Spar

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Kingof.top, how much cost this domain names ?
ukrainian.top
doorways.top
bodybuilders.top
amateurs.top

•••
Yes, if you visit my nP profile you will find the same reference (the meaning ago):
https://www.namepros.com/members/kingof-top.979045/#info

I am from Austria, my mothertongue is german.
The term 'top' is a well known / used word for 'best' in german language too.
Sure the market for english / chinese names are bigger - but I choose german .top's because of the mentioned reason and the german market is always a great chance.

Like everybody I don't know the future - but like everybody I hope to make PROFIT with my investings.

A true domainer stick with something you know!

•••
Kingof.top, how much cost this domain names ?

ukrainian.top
doorways.top
bodybuilders.top
amateurs.top

At least as much as you are willing to sell them (if they belong to you).
Be patient and wait for offers.
But remember, in the meanwhile you could circumnavigate the globe - offers come in when you least expect it.
Just hold them like red .top gems.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
@kingof.top i don't about you, i love as much i hate you. I find you boring as much i find you amazing. You are something special i believe.

•••
I wasted 20 seconds of my life even opening this thread...

The answer... no.

•••
@kingof.top i don't about you, i love as much i hate you. I find you boring as much i find you amazing. You are something special i believe.
ok ook oook thx thxx thxxx, it's nice to be part of someone's opinion haha.
Everybody is special, is top in some way.
It's mystic behind all, that's why I prefer .top more than .com while knowing that it was .com which brought me to .top

•••
I wasted 20 seconds of my life even opening this thread...

The answer... no.

Why you mean that and why you mean 'no'?
Let us know your reason/s if you like.

•••
•••
Catastopical success )
Let the 'Catas' away and take an 'r' and the sucess will be 'tropical'.
.com is simply standard while .top is simply exclusive.

Last edited:
•••
Topical application only. Do not swallow! )

•••
The top topic is .top but not only topical - it will be top in future too because it comes from one of the most populous countries in the world.
Yes, it's a simple calculation.

•••
Their will be a science for studying .top

It will be probably called topography...

•••
Their will be a science for studying .top
It will be probably called topography...

Studying .top is like studying the future of internet in my eyes.

I think it was just a word game - but to go for sure, no, 'topography' is allready the 'art of making maps':
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topography

But '.top science' would sound good.

Last edited:
•••
No, art of making maps will have to find itself a new name, just to underline how important .top is!

•••
No, art of making maps will have to find itself a new name, just to underline how important .top is!
A free way of thinking is always a benefit but I think .top don't need to adopt any other 'top including words' because 'top' is already the 'top word'.

Last edited:
•••
Arguably summit could be a topper word...

•••
If you speak to content producers and end-users one of the first things they will need to do before making serious money is rank well on Google.

I believe Google will factor in the TLD into their search algorithms. Google.cars (Google Cars) will be seen the same as GoogleCars.xyz (Google Cars) but GoogleCars.top will be seen as (Google Cars Top).

GoogleCars.com = Google Cars Com

•••
No they won't.

Just as they also do not treat .london as a geo tld for example.

Google will not do what you say because it makes no sense to.

•••
No they won't.

Just as they also do not treat .london as a geo tld for example.

Google will not do what you say because it makes no sense to.

It does make sense. Google even factors the file names for your JPG files and you are telling me they will never factor the "London" in .london?

•••
You are confusing tld with some kind of seo benefit, again something a lot of people seem to do.

I have discussed this too many times before. If you believe gtlds have an seo benefit then fine, but you will find out otherwise.

The names, alt text, caption, description of an image are all seo factors in the google algo *btw there are other search engines out there).

And let us not forget...are we naming our business for search engines or for people?

•••
Nothing is permanent in this world, but certain things do stay for longer than any other. .Com is such extension which is there to stay for long long time more popular than anything else because if you gave your website name to anyone then majority of people will try with .com if they forget your extension because now a days there are hundreds and thousands of various extension available. I am not saying .top is not good but there were time in past even some extension become famous only for short period of time like .Mobi ... Music.Mobi sold for $600,000 and Flowers.Mobi sold for $200,000. If they try to sell them now I doubt if they even get 10% of what they paid. There are some trend for certain extension for certain time frame but so far nobody had replaced .com yet. We don't know about future but still .com is ruling the market and price for similar names with different extension decide based on .com price.

•••
Sorry, no way.

But I still own a Top domain, it's TOP500 . COM :rolleyes:

•••
Sorry, no way.

But I still own a Top domain, it's TOP500 . COM :rolleyes:

Not bad domain - but really - wouldn't you prefer 500.top as a more 'perfect' name?
I mean, it's just the '500' and just the '.top' - that says it all.
No additional '.com' needed like in your domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back