.Top Future Will .top be new .com???

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John_Spar

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Spam in principle have nothing to do with an TLD but that's nothing newww.
It just looks like that this 'ancient spam - whine' is the last blade of grass on which the '.top opponents' try to cling.

*cough* .ru?

•••
Wait a moment: .top is good for hats, and that justifies its existence??!

Okay, you have a reason lol Just like .museum and .aero killed/got on par with .com

Sure ;)

•••
Unfortunately, you are still misguided. I won't even bother with it, as you'll find some cute way to side-step the issue. Reread every post you've made in this thread, and you'll see. However, you'll refuse to acknowledge your errors, using flawed logic (and claims I'm impatient, despite the fact that I've literally sold over 1,000 domains--to well over 200 different people--in the past 15+ years) to aid you in a battle you lost from the beginning.

You are a sad case, but all noobs are. Even I was (I actually regged TM'ed domains!). All noobs believe new extensions will someday be on par with .com, as you think .top will. It not only has no practical use but worse, you can't name one reason it's better than .web, .company etc. Instead, you hope we'll think of one for you.

You're 100% right though that it's your business, not mine. So while I'm making money, your bank account will take a yearly hit. That's fine with me :) It's not my money being flushed away.

*cough* .ru?

Wait a moment: .top is good for hats, and that justifies its existence??!
Okay, you have a reason lol Just like .museum and .aero killed/got on par with .com
Sure ;)

What ever you claim, I have my plan.
And in my eyes you already a volunteer of it.

.top will grow like bambus yeahhh and that's why .com will dry out - that's what I believe.

Last edited:
•••
Will "something about 1 year old" be new "something that's been existing for 30 years, dominating in the industry, in world wide usage, undisposable - usally one is enough for one user"?

I hope I expressed clearly, and with all due respect, I think this kind of question is born to attract disagreement and harsh reactions even if that "one year thing" is my thing. Many domainers have so many years' feelings, spent time and engergy, spent and earned money from .com, so understand this and respect each other. Whether .top will be a hit or failure, let the time prove, but until then, enjoy our time doing sth that makes ourselves happy, and hopefully makes others happy as well.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a battle to fight in another thread, J.
Happy new year to all!

•••
.top will not be the next .com, sorry. :)

•••
•••
nothing is impossible..good luck

•••
nothing is impossible..good luck
That's the point, great that you have joined.
Mission .top is mission possible - like mssion .com in past.

•••
Will "something about 1 year old" be new "something that's been existing for 30 years, dominating in the industry, in world wide usage, undisposable - usally one is enough for one user"?

I hope I expressed clearly, and with all due respect, I think this kind of question is born to attract disagreement and harsh reactions even if that "one year thing" is my thing. Many domainers have so many years' feelings, spent time and engergy, spent and earned money from .com, so understand this and respect each other. Whether .top will be a hit or failure, let the time prove, but until then, enjoy our time doing sth that makes ourselves happy, and hopefully makes others happy as well.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a battle to fight in another thread, J.
Happy new year to all!

I understand how you mean what you wrote.
Of couse I respect all .com dmains and their owners but that doesn't mean that I think that .com will stay on top forever.
Remembering the core message of the story 'David VS Goliath' will help to understand that .top can defeat .com someday.

So while you are fighting in another thread, I will continue to fight for .top in this thread yeahhh

•••
I still have 0 .top domains

•••
I still have 0 .top domains
I am convinced, that the day on which you will register your first .top domain will come.

•••
.top will not be the next .com, sorry. :)
I know how you mean that but despite of I say that no TLD 'will be the next .com (or any other TLD)' because no TLD can transform into another TLD.
So .top will never be .com and .com will never be .top - that I can guarantee.
But every TLD - so of course also .com - can be displaced by another TLD - especially by .top - because .top 'is simply it's own argument'.
And I think, that .top will displace .com at the time when .com will recognize, that .top has more logic in it's name to be on top forever than .com.

Last edited:
•••
•••
.top will replace .com right after Segway replaces cars.

A plot twist:
kingof.top is in fact Verisign employee hired to post over the top... oops, I mean over the .top bllocks to make all new gTLD investors look like... well, like kingof.top
:-o

•••
•••
Watching paint dry can be fun too.

•••
Impressive, considering there are not even 232 countries on Earth.

Brad

Now that's an impressive number I guess even Martians joined this since there is less than 200 countries on Earth :)

I admit this sounds like a 'Chuck Norris Joke' hahaahaaa but it is certainly a simple misunderstanding, which will soon be cleared up.
I think the reason is just the way how to count all the countries (especially the islands) on earth / water - the source for this number could be www.namestat.org/top - they have indeed 234 'countries' in their 'Geographic Spread' - list.

Last edited:
•••
.top will replace .com right after Segway replaces cars.

A plot twist:
kingof.top is in fact Verisign employee hired to post over the top... oops, I mean over the .top bllocks to make all new gTLD investors look like... well, like kingof.top
:-o

No comment (except this one and that I say that I think a replace of .com through .top will not depend on the locomotion sector).
BTW FYI, 'kingof.top' as domain stands also as a synonyme for the most 'top' containing domain name ever.

Last edited:
•••
Is anyone else fed up with the word top now?

Tuning out and turning off.

•••
It's because .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top is so popular that it is used on Mars, Jupiter and by the Klingonians too :)

•••

Brad
lol, must be mislead by namestat
it is used on Mars, Jupiter and by the Klingonians
Looks like new gTLDs would be shamed not to be on other planets nowadays
80e8f264gw1ezpih9wd0fj20e807o0sz.jpg

80e8f264gw1ezpihacy4yj20ec07sdg3.jpg

•••
Now that's an impressive number I guess even Martians joined this since there is less than 200 countries on Earth :)
It's because .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top .top is so popular that it is used on Mars, Jupiter and by the Klingonians too :)

An update: .TOP registrants come from 232 countries http://namestat.org/top :)

Sry, Countries(and Regions), not sure whether Namestat.org counted in Jupiter, Mars etc or not.:)

•••
I say it's just innovative farsightedness.
Of course .com currently is on top - but of course .top will top .com in my view in future.
I know it's not easy to imagine that for the most in this moment.

While respecting and reading every .top critic/ism with interest I am personally convinced that it's simply 'the result of the subliminal effect' of this pioneering TLD.

I believe, everybody likes 'to be on top' in some way - thats normal, and in this sense I wish it to all.
All I can contribute, is to say, that choosing .top as the new TLD might be a good idea ;)

http://www.63.domains/ -- DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ? ? ?

•••
•••
http://www.63.domains/ -- DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS ? ? ? ?

Yeahhhserious (yeahhh + yes + serious), but there is another thread according to it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-63-domains-showcase-poll-discussion-thread-on-namepros.908563/#post-5232557

But please note, that THIS .top / .com thread is only for .top and .com and the reasons why .top will replace .com (in my eyes) and not about 63 DOMAINS because they are just another level (that's why they need their own thread).
Thx for understanding.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back