.Top Future Will .top be new .com???

Spaceship
Watch

John_Spar

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not bad domain - but really - wouldn't you prefer 500.top as a more 'perfect' name?
I mean, it's just the '500' and just the '.top' - that says it all.
No additional '.com' needed like in your domain.

TOP.500 makes sense
500.TOP doesn't

:)

•••
TOP.500 makes sense
500.TOP doesn't

I completely understand your 'argument' and I was thinking the same before the gTLD .top existed.

But in the meanwhile I understand that this 'rule' (that 'top' has to stand at the left side of an word) has made an 180° - which means that this gTLD is showing us that it's also possible to say 'top' after the belonging word.
So 500.top definetly makes sense. It simply means 'the 500 on top'.
BTW The gTLD .com comes also after the word haha

In this era, I think that a gTLD thoroughly can have influence to the usage of our language.

Last edited:
•••
I completely understand your 'argument' and I was thinking the same before the gTLD .top existed.

But in the meanwhile I understand that this 'rule' (that 'top' has to stand at the left side of an word) has made an 180° - which means that this gTLD is showing us that it's also possible to say 'top' after the belonging word.
So 500.top definetly makes sense. It simply means 'the 500 on top'.
BTW The gTLD .com comes also after the word haha

In this era, I think that a gTLD thoroughly can have influence to the usage of our language.

Imho you need to stop coming up with arguments about how good and awesome this tld is.

If it is really top, awesome and good as you wholeheartedly believe, it will take care of itself, just give it time.

•••
Imho you need to stop coming up with arguments about how good and awesome this tld is.

If it is really top, awesome and good as you wholeheartedly believe, it will take care of itself, just give it time.

.top don't need my arguments, that's true - I am simply a result of its awesomeness because it 'generates energy' for posting good arguments.
I simply find most of the other old / new gTLDs boring - but of course everybody should have luck with his choosed domains.

•••
I see a lot of keywords registered in .top when doing bulk research on various extensions.
How much .top domains are registered currently? What are the latest figures?

•••
I see a lot of keywords registered in .top when doing bulk research on various extensions.
How much .top domains are registered currently? What are the latest figures?
According to www.namestat.org there are currently about 1,025,673 registered .top domains.

•••
•••
Yeahhhserious (yeahhh + yes + serious), but there is another thread according to it:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-official-63-domains-showcase-poll-discussion-thread-on-namepros.908563/#post-5232557

But please note, that THIS .top / .com thread is only for .top and .com and the reasons why .top will replace .com (in my eyes) and not about 63 DOMAINS because they are just another level (that's why they need their own thread).
Thx for understanding.
I own TOPTAKEN dogcom :) best domain with the domain TOP

•••
I own TOPTAKEN dogcom :) best domain with the domain TOP

toptakendog.com - I see (I think you meant toptaken dot com) - but where is the domain 'with the domain TOP'?
It's a .com domain including the term 'top' but it's not a .top domain.
Anyway, good luck!

•••
.top IDN domains, starting! B-)

Release Time:
GMT+8 10:00am 26th Jan. 2016 for Japanese and Spanish language IDN in .top
GMT+8 17:00pm 26th Jan. 2016 for Arabic, French, German and Russian language IDN in .top

Where to register: http://www.nic.top/en/whois.asp

•••
.Top Future Will .top be new .com???

forget about it.

•••
.top IDN domains, starting! B-)

Release Time:
GMT+8 10:00am 26th Jan. 2016 for Japanese and Spanish language IDN in .top
GMT+8 17:00pm 26th Jan. 2016 for Arabic, French, German and Russian language IDN in .top

Where to register: http://www.nic.top/en/whois.asp

Thank you, now I own
ä.top
IDN
XN--4CA.TOP
Registered today ;)

As you know for sure, according to http://dnpric.es/?q=.top the domain a.top (not mine) was sold for 96,377.38 USD in december 2014

.top future has begun, it will be a run.

•••
•••
•••
To answer your question all short and sweet like...
drum roll please...
I said drum roll please...
Where in the Hell did the drummer go?
Nevermind the drum roll. I'll just tap some spoons on the counter very rapidly.

And the answer is...
No.

•••
Actually, the reg number is 358,656 in a single day yesterday, but Namestat lags due to time difference.
Can I found out what kinda domains/ what domùains were registerred ?
Is there a websire. Please PM with answer.

•••
To answer your question all short and sweet like...
drum roll please...
I said drum roll please...
Where in the Hell did the drummer go?
Nevermind the drum roll. I'll just tap some spoons on the counter very rapidly.

And the answer is...
No.

:-, haha
The drummer will come when it happened.
Then the whole world will hear the drum and the sound of it will be like walking elephants...

TOP, TOPTOP
| TOP, TOPTOP | TOPTOP, TOPTOP | TOPTOPTOPTOPTOP | repeat loop

•••
what is the floor price of LLLL.top cHIPS
anybody Please

•••
•••
what is the floor price of LLLL.top cHIPS
anybody Please

4L.top 83CNY for chips, 9CNY for non-chips
4N.top 3500CNY without 4 and 0, others 800CNY
5N.top 296CNY without 4 and 0, others 50CNY
6N.top 22CNY without 4 and 0

Data can be refered on West.top or Chaomi.cc

•••
Last edited:
•••
why do you think you can not list .top in Godaddy auctions

•••
TOP.500 makes sense
500.TOP doesn't

You can't be serious.

Just won an auction today for a reverse .cloud hack and I paid XXXX at the fucking AUCTION

and I am not the fucking enduser.

It is THAT competitive. Please stop with the BS that 500.top doesn't make sense.

•••
•••
.top don't need my arguments, that's true - I am simply a result of its awesomeness because it 'generates energy' for posting good arguments.
I simply find most of the other old / new gTLDs boring - but of course everybody should have luck with his choosed domains.
I think .KING would have been better for you. Just imagine that your name could have been Top.King. You would have been top of the kings instead of king of the top. And not just top.king, but master.king, ultimate.king, super.king etc etc.
For me, it would have been duck.king or duc.king.
You see? Much better than kingof.top...........

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back