Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This was the post where I first asked for a link, wait for it..................

California’s late votes broke big for Democrats. Here’s why GOP was surprised
California Democrats took advantage of seemingly minor changes in a 2016 law to score their stunningly successful midterm election results, providing a target for GOP unhappiness that is tinged with a bit of admiration.
https://www.sfchronicle.com/politics/article/California-s-late-votes-broke-big-for-13432727.php

Tiny change allowed anyone to collect ballots.

•••
Nice clean
This was the post where I first asked for a link, wait for it..................

You tried to come and clean up and just failed. Anybody can just scroll up and read.

*You're a coward and a liar who edited your post to change context, then post replies in previous response to help yourself feel smart.

I occasionally let myself get carried away with pejoratives but at least I don't have to lie about it.

Last edited:
•••
Nice clean

Your a coward and a liar who edited your post to change context, then post replies in previous response to help yourself feel smart.

I occasionally let myself get carried away with pejoratives but at least I don't have to lie about it.

Wow, what is wrong with you. I literally quoted you talking about ballot harvesting. On the previous page I quoted that and asked for a link. That's the first time I asked for a link. You just literally lied again, not me. Anybody can read the previous page, those aren't made up quotes.

As far as the link you just posted, GOP admits they're basically inept:

“One of the lessons that the GOP needs to learn out of this election cycle is how to work within all of the new rules, same-day voter registration, motor voters,” Denham said. “There have been a lot of changes in laws that I think have caught many in the Republican Party by surprise. You can’t just run a traditional campaign as you did before.”

WITHIN THE RULES

The Republican situation in North Carolina.............FRAUD

Comprende?

---------------------
BB1490vV.img

Last edited:
•••
Law Firm Hackers Claim to Have Dirt on Donald Trump, Up Data Ransom to $42M

May 15, 2020 10:02am PT
The cyber-extortionists who stole a trove of private data from entertainment law firm Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks now have a new target in their sights: President Donald Trump.

In a blog post Thursday on the dark web viewed by Variety, the hacker collective that is holding thousands of the law firm’s documents hostage — allegedly including private info on Lady Gaga, Madonna, Nicki Minaj, Bruce Springsteen, Mary J. Blige, Ella Mai, Christina Aguilera, and Mariah Carey — said they were increasing their demands for payment to $42 million. That’s double their initial $21 million ask. The group is threatening to publicly release more data if they’re not paid within a week.

On Thursday, the hackers behind the attack shared 2.4 gigabytes of documents relating to Lady Gaga, including contracts and nondisclosure agreements.

Trump will be the next subject of a data dump, the unidentified ransomware attackers claimed. “The next person we’ll be publishing is Donald Trump,” the blog post said. “There’s an election race going on, and we found a ton of dirty laundry on time.” The hackers added, “And to you voters, we can let you know that after such a publication, you certainly don’t want to see him as president. Well, let’s leave out the details. The deadline is one week.”

Variety has reached out to the White House and Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks for comment.

It isn’t clear what info the hackers might have on Trump or how it pertains to Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks, which is not known to have represented Donald Trump in any legal matter.

So far, according to the hackers’ post, they have received payment of $365,000 in connection with the documents stolen from the New York-based law firm. The group complained that they didn’t get the sum they first demanded, “So, the ransom is now $42,000,000. They have that’s [sic] the kind of money. And even more.”

Grubman Shire Meiselas & Sacks this week confirmed its computer systems were hacked, an incident that allegedly resulted in the theft of 756 gigabytes of private documents and correspondence.

“We have notified our clients and our staff [of the cyberattack],” firm said in a previous statement to Variety. “We have hired the world’s experts who specialize in this area, and we are working around the clock to address these matters.” The law firm is working with the FBI and said it is not negotiating with the hackers or planning to pay a ransom, adding, “We are grateful to our clients for their overwhelming support and for recognizing that nobody is safe from cyberterrorism today.”

News of the hack surfaced last week. The attack on the law firm — whose client list spans music artists, actors and TV personalities, sports stars, and media and entertainment companies — was carried out by a group called “REvil,” also known as “Sodinokibi,” according to New Zealand-based cybersecurity firm Emsisoft.

The REvil group has previously staged ransomware attacks on entities including Travelex, the U.K.-based currency-exchange company, which paid $2.3 million in bitcoin to hackers, the Wall Street Journal reported.

According to Emsisoft, a previous data dump by REvil included a letter from Donald Trump, stolen in an attack on management consulting company Brooks International — but that correspondence, dated Feb. 8, 2018, was simply an invitation sent to the firm’s CEO, Luigi Damasceno, to a fundraiser at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago compound.
https://variety.com/2020/digital/ne...ansom-42-million-1234607832/#article-comments

tenor.gif

•••
I mentioned earlier in the thread, if there is anything left out there on Trump, it's coming this year, last chance to really use it. October could be an interesting month.

•••
•••
•••
•••
For the putz who doesn't know what #obamagate is and other putz who claimed it's not real.

Kayleigh McEnany on OBAMAGATE

•••
For the putz who doesn't know what #obamagate is

Trump doesn't know, why are you calling the guy you support a putz? He was asked directly, didn't have 1 clue.

-Tells USA the crisis is fading as the death toll passes 88k
-Gives out USA safety guidelines; tells his fans to violate them
-Gets tested daily; says "testing isn't necessary"
-It's totally safe to reopen businesses; but too dangerous to keep Manafort in jail

----------
Trump Annihilated Online Over Claim ‘We’d Have Very Few Cases’ Without Testing
“Ask any oncologist and they’ll tell you the secret to beating cancer is just never to get screened for it,” one commenter sniped.

“So we have the best testing in the world. It could be the testing’s, frankly, overrated? Maybe it is overrated,” the president continued on Thursday. “You know, they always say we want more, we want more because they don’t want to give you credit.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum..._5ebdf19bc5b6c9c187419778?ncid=APPLENEWS00001

-------
Another day, Trump getting clowned on again - https://twitter.com/search?q=#TrumpHasNoPlan&src=trend_click

Last edited:
•••
For the putz who doesn't know what #obamagate is and other putz who claimed it's not real.

Kayleigh McEnany on OBAMAGATE
Obamagate :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

It only exist in Trump's and in Trumps Deranged Supporter's minds.

Last edited:
•••
Obamagate :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

It only exist is Trump's and in Trumps Deranged Supporter's minds.

oh man, dat's sick dog! you should start another twitter hashtag.

•••
Devin Nunes: Criminal referrals coming for Mueller team

“We’re doing a large criminal referral on the Mueller dossier team that put together a fraudulent report — that knew there was no collusion the day that Mueller walked in the door,” the California Republican added. “They set an obstruction of justice trap. There’s no doubt in my mind that we will make a conspiracy referral there.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-criminal-referrals-coming-for-mueller-team

The watchdog also determined that the bureau made "at least 17 significant errors or omissions" in the applications for Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants spanning from October 2016 to the summer of 2017 that targeted former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. The FBI used Steele's dossier to obtain those warrants.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Why do these videos always show cuts instead of context. Trump likes to talk and says a lot of stuff, journalist wet themselves trying to spin for the worse.
Trump only talks in "Cuts" he has no context. He only knows how to speak in sound bites.

•••
•••
Just one example of how the US not only restricts the freedoms of its own citizens, but the freedoms of all people. This will backfire at some point.

"The US court declared that Grams (a cryptocurrency) couldn't be distributed not only in the United States, but globally. Why? Because, it said, a US citizen might find some way of accessing the TON platform after it launched. So, to prevent this, Grams shouldn’t be allowed to be distributed anywhere in the world – even if every other country on the planet seemed to be perfectly fine with it.

This court decision implies that other countries don’t have the sovereignty to decide what is good and what is bad for their own citizens. If the US suddenly decided to ban coffee and demanded coffee shops in Italy be closed because some American might go there – we doubt anyone would agree.

Sadly, the US judge is right about one thing: we, the people outside the US, can vote for our presidents and elect our parliaments, but we are still dependent on the United States when it comes to finance and technology (luckily not coffee). The US can use its control over the dollar and the global financial system to shut down any bank or bank account in the world. It can use its control over Apple and Google to remove apps from the App Store and Google Play. So yes, it is true that other countries do not have full sovereignty over what to allow on their territory. Unfortunately, we – the 96% of the world’s population living elsewhere – are dependent on decision makers elected by the 4% living in the US."

Imagine how you might feel if all your and your company's financial transactions had to go through China or Russia, and they could order your business to shut down or even arrest you for selling to people they don't want you to sell to. You would be looking for ways to get around that, as many countries are now. This will help spell the death of the dollar as a global currency.

Last edited:
•••
Just one example of how the US not only restricts the freedoms of its own citizens, but the freedoms of all people. This will backfire at some point.

"The US court declared that Grams (a cryptocurrency) couldn't be distributed not only in the United States, but globally. Why? Because, it said, a US citizen might find some way of accessing the TON platform after it launched. So, to prevent this, Grams shouldn’t be allowed to be distributed anywhere in the world – even if every other country on the planet seemed to be perfectly fine with it.

This court decision implies that other countries don’t have the sovereignty to decide what is good and what is bad for their own citizens. If the US suddenly decided to ban coffee and demanded coffee shops in Italy be closed because some American might go there – we doubt anyone would agree.

Sadly, the US judge is right about one thing: we, the people outside the US, can vote for our presidents and elect our parliaments, but we are still dependent on the United States when it comes to finance and technology (luckily not coffee). The US can use its control over the dollar and the global financial system to shut down any bank or bank account in the world. It can use its control over Apple and Google to remove apps from the App Store and Google Play. So yes, it is true that other countries do not have full sovereignty over what to allow on their territory. Unfortunately, we – the 96% of the world’s population living elsewhere – are dependent on decision makers elected by the 4% living in the US."

Imagine how you might feel if all your and your company's financial transactions had to go through China or Russia, and they could order your business to shut down or even arrest you for selling to people they don't want you to sell to. You would be looking for ways to get around that, as many countries are now. This will help spell the death of the dollar as a global currency.

Kind of like the EU GDRP.

I'm an American. Why should I have to accept a set of laws / rules created by unelected bureaucrats who's power comes from a treaty between countries that have no legal right to pass laws in America?

Not just an American problem.

•••
•••
Joe Biden outraged over John Bolton using FISA warrants to unmask the names of his friends.

•••
meet your new queen progressives.

EYKs1WGVcAAfpiE

All 300 lbs of her.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Kind of like the EU GDRP.
I'm an American. Why should I have to accept a set of laws / rules created by unelected bureaucrats who's power comes from a treaty between countries that have no legal right to pass laws in America?

Indeed. But that is a tiny corner of the world economy, and the EU only has enforcement abilities to the degree allowed by the USA. In the case of international transactions - that's basically the entire global economy - and the US uniquely has the power to force compliance around the world. Only Russia resists this, which I think explains the hostility the deep state has for Putin. They are the only major nation not to fall in line with a US-ruled global economy.

Too much power in one place leads to unaccountability, oppression and corruption. Not to sound anti-American, but the EU and CCP China also need to be broken up. International treaties freely entered into with the support of the public are one thing, but overly large states tend to leave the public in the dark and have excessive enforcement powers over smaller countries.

A blockchain-based decentralized internet, if we can get to that point, will completely disempower states (or the EU) to censor or threaten most websites. But that's another discussion.

•••
Joe Biden outraged over John Bolton using FISA warrants to unmask the names of his friends.

Good find. Also interesting how coherent he was compared to today. Whoever he chooses as a running mate has a good chance of becoming president if he wins, I think.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back