Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.2%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
EYOX02CX0AEL2W9[1].jpg

•••
meet your new queen progressives.

EYKs1WGVcAAfpiE

All 300 lbs of her.
Not a snowballs chance in hell.
As a VP pick she would be to Biden's campaign what Sarah Palin was to McCain's campaign. A total nightmare.

•••
Not a snowballs chance in hell.
As a VP pick she would be to Biden's campaign what Sarah Palin was to McCain's campaign. A total nightmare.

More like Beto's campaign or even her own.

Sarah Palin is an accomplished person who was slandered as an incompetent. Before you start talking about what hick she is. lots of Americans are. She's been more successful than you.

•••
Oregon Gov Kate Brown harasses a hair salon, threatened $70,000 fine, then showed up at her home with child protective services. Long string of harassment by government bureaucracies.

•••

Sarah Palin is an accomplished person who was slandered as an incompetent. Before you start talking about what hick she is. lots of Americans are. She's been more successful than you.

She is an incompetent that didn't finish out her term, she quit. Family is a disaster. She was so bad, Trump didn't even want anything to do with her. Probably cost McCain the election. You would be insane if you thought Sarah Palin would make a good President.

Abrams, much more impressive. Fat jokes, good job.

Last edited:
•••

Wow...Did I touch a nerve...again? :xf.laugh:

Sounds like you have a serious crush on her :xf.love: :xf.laugh:

She is an incompetent.
Its hard to believe that this woman could have been VP,

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
I'd like to see things from your point of view buy I can't get my head that far up my ass.

Wow...Did I touch a nerve...again? :xf.laugh:

She is an incompetent.
Its hard to believe that this woman could have been VP,

:xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh::ROFL:

•••
Right now an internet mob is looking for their idiot.

She is an incompetent that didn't finish out her term, she quit. Family is a disaster. She was so bad, Trump didn't even want anything to do with her. Probably cost McCain the election. You would be insane if you thought Sarah Palin would make a good President.

Abrams, much more impressive. Fat jokes, good job.

•••
I'd like to see things from your point of view buy I can't get my head that far up my ass.
You should try removing that stick up your ass and then your head should fit up there just fine :xf.wink:

•••

That's what it was. A bunch of horny Republicans saw her with the glasses and former beauty pageant contestant and it reminded them of Van Halen's Hot For Teacher video

•••
When you think of Sarah Palin you have to think of Tina Fey and SNL :xf.laugh::ROFL::xf.laugh:

•••
That's what it was. A bunch of horny Republicans saw her with the glasses and former beauty pageant contestant and it reminded them of Van Halen's Hot For Teacher video

They are either Hot For Teacher or Tappin in the Boy's Room :xf.laugh:

•••
The difference between Barack Obama and Sarah Palin are liberal sheep who will cheer or jeer whoever they're told. Followers are never in short supply.

Mocking people for the way they talk, calling them stupid, outright slander is nothing new in politics. After Barack Obama won a second term, liberals hounded Sarah Palin to the point of exhaustion.

The liberal media hated Palin and the people she represented. They stalked her family, rented a house overlooking her property. Harassed her children. Claimed she had an affair with her daughters boyfriend. Her son was actually her daughters.

Late night comedians made jokes about her daughters, one joked about her teenage daughter being raped because she had the gall to attend a baseball game.

Even after being out of politics for years, they continued to harass and torment her family. She almost always responded respectfully.

It's disgraceful.

1431362926[1].png

President Reagan realized how important space was for the defense of every nation. Liberals called him an incompetent dufus, war monger.

It was Reagan's foresight that funded research for the missile defense systems used by the USA and Israel.

Last edited:
•••
•••
As for foreign policy Sarah Palin was the Gov of Alaska, not a Senator on the foreign affairs committee. She was unprepared, which was her fault and John McCain's fault.

•••
•••
•••
•••
As for foreign policy Sarah Palin was the Gov of Alaska, not a Senator on the foreign affairs committee. She was unprepared, which was her fault and John McCain's fault.

Most people still believe she said she could see Russian from her house. That's a good lesson in how well the media can make lies stick.

•••
MUSK SPRINKLES THE TRUTH ON ROGAN ...
(yes they are both controlled opp.)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Well that's a good reason to threaten General Flynn's son with 20 years in federal prison, lie to Flynn about the evidence they had, refuse to provide documents to his attorneys that proved they planned to entrap him.

Why go through all the trouble of just telling the President and VP Mike Pence when you can ruin a mans life in hopes he'll testify against your real target.

I'm old enough to remember when democrats thought John Bolton's book would bring Trump down.

Last edited:
•••
This is simply fascism - though I expect the sheep will make excuses for it, as they always do.

A salon owner in Oregon reopened contrary to Gov. Kate Brown's orders. So, the state sent Child Protective Services to ransack the stylist's house
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethb...owner-for-attempting-to-make-a-livin-n2568941

Crazy, you can cut hair in one county but not another. How arbitrary and useless.

I guess everyone in FL and GA are dead because their Gov's refused to follow Fuci's advice.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back