Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're still waiting for Clapper to call back.

trump-gwashington.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now back to some real news.

Trump’s Hotel Profits Back in Spotlight With Court Reversal

A U.S. appeals court revived a lawsuit accusing President Donald Trump of illegally profiting from his Washington hotel, setting up a fresh fight over his finances.

The Court of Appeals in Richmond, Virginia, on Thursday reversed a July decision that dismissed the case brought by the attorneys general of Maryland and Washington, D.C. They accuse Trump of violating the Constitution’s “emoluments” clauses by taking money from both domestic and foreign governments that use the hotel.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...mpaign=pol&utm_medium=bd&utm_source=applenews

Why shouldn’t Joe Biden blatantly bring his son Hunter along with him to close a business deal that netted him and his business partners over a cool billion dollars with China? Who would **ever** be able to investigate **ANY** of the things the Biden’s were doing?

And do this thought experiment while you consider that: what do you think the Fake News Media would have done if while President Trump visited China 3 years ago, it was discovered his son Don Jr. had just closed a billion-dollar private business deal with a Chinese company?

https://uncoverdc.com/2020/05/13/gird-your-loins-democratic-party/

obama.jpg

•••
•••
This has turned into the "educate JB" thread. I can't imagine a more lost cause. It's like holding the whole class back to studying the basics year after year because one student just can't grasp it. Sorry, JB.

There are all kinds of interesting topics once we move past the tiresome OrangeManBad.

How far will the US fall before they have to issue a New Dollar, eDollar, or whatever it will be called? When will inflation kick in, and how bad will that be? What place will the US have in the world order after the dust clears? Will states regain lost powers or even secede? What overall cultural trends will arise after a period of civil disorder? How oppressive will America become?

How about this? Americans often would say, "Why don't the Chinese fight back for their rights?" And yet, look at New York thug police brutally tackling a woman in front of her small child for the crime of improperly wearing a face mask. Nobody intervenes. Sheep make excuses in the comments. I am sure the Chinese are asking, "But why don't Americans fight back for their rights?" And it's far easier for Americans (at this point) to take their country back than it is in China. But the way people accept and even welcome authoritarianism means that won't be true for long.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/woman-arrested-after-scuffle-with-cops-over-facemask/

•••
This has turned into the "educate JB" thread. I can't imagine a more lost cause. It's like holding the whole class back to studying the basics year after year because one student just can't grasp it. Sorry, JB.

There are all kinds of interesting topics once we move past the tiresome OrangeManBad.

How far will the US fall before they have to issue a New Dollar, eDollar, or whatever it will be called? When will inflation kick in, and how bad will that be? What place will the US have in the world order after the dust clears? Will states regain lost powers or even secede? What overall cultural trends will arise after a period of civil disorder? How oppressive will America become?

How about this? Americans often would say, "Why don't the Chinese fight back for their rights?" And yet, look at New York thug police brutally tackling a woman in front of her small child for the crime of improperly wearing a face mask. Nobody intervenes. Sheep make excuses in the comments. I am sure the Chinese are asking, "But why don't Americans fight back for their rights?" And it's far easier for Americans (at this point) to take their country back than it is in China. But the way people accept and even welcome authoritarianism means that won't be true for long.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/woman-arrested-after-scuffle-with-cops-over-facemask/

JB is a like an abused wife. He can't believe the media would lie to him again, after they promised they were "real news".

Grocery prices are already going up. Expect other prices to drop though.

•••

You're projecting again, I'm not the one constantly struggling. Sometimes it seems you've been living under a rock and have no idea what's happening. I'm glad to educate you when I can.

This is one example of that from yesterday:

"discredited conspiracy theory"

in regards to Trump properties being used to launder money. It's like where have you been? It's a well known, documented thing. I even gave you links. But I guess they had too many words for you, not enough pictures.

Yesterday, you asked me to dumb down things for you and put stuff in picture form and yet you still struggle. Not to mention your gullibility issues. What was an obvious doctored video of somebody putting Trump's face on a baby, you actually thought was real.

JB is a like an abused wife.

You're like Trump's bowlegged play toy, at least the others actually got paid. It's a useful idiot type situation. You just basically copy and paste Trump thoughts. It's funny you used the abused analogy when you actually said Trump was a "horrible person" and you defend him every day. You know you should leave but can't. It's pathetic.

Last edited:
•••
You're projecting again, I'm not the one constantly struggling. Sometimes it seems you've been living under a rock and have no idea what's happening. I'm glad to educate you when I can.

This is one example of that from yesterday:

"discredited conspiracy theory"

in regards to Trump properties being used to launder money. It's like where have you been? It's a well known, documented thing. I even gave you links. But I guess they had too many words for you, not enough pictures.

Yesterday, you asked me to dumb down things for you and put stuff in picture form and yet you still struggle. Not to mention your gullibility issues. What was an obvious doctored video of somebody putting Trump's face on a baby, you actually thought was real.

Getting hot in here. That baby was cute though.

You're like Trump's bowlegged play toy, at least the others actually got paid. It's a useful idiot type situation. You just basically copy and paste Trump thoughts. It's funny you used the abused analogy when you actually said Trump was a "horrible person" and you defend him every day. You know you should leave but can't. It's pathetic.

I'm defending the rule of law, despite my personal opinion of President Trumps behavior. It's called principle.

Unconfirmed: Actual transcript of Flynn's call with the RU ambassador is missing. Only a summary was leaked. Actual transcript was wasn't bad for Flynn or it was bad for Obama.

It was a federal crime to leak classified call transcripts about Flynn to WaPo. 10 years in prison.
EYAtlKZXkAAwBx7

These degenerates were actually trying to accuse Pres. Trump's National Security Advisor of a crime for talking with the RU ambassador.

Doesn't even make JB flinch.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Mail in ballots in Oregon, enough Republicans got democrat ballots to make the local news. My daughter's ballot sent to someone in northern Oregon. When she went to find out why her ballot didn't come, they made her vote in person. 50/50 chance that ballot hit the round file.

Voter ID, vote in person with a paper receipt.

•••
•••
Ballot harvesting is how democrats flipped flipped Orange country from red to blue. Flipped house of reps from red to blue.

Democrats changed the rules. We have to live by them.

Do you have a link to that?

Here is one where the Republicans did that:

Why North Carolina's Election Fraud Hurts American Democracy
https://time.com/5535292/north-carolina-election-fraud/

North Carolina Woman Admits to ‘Harvesting’ Ballots for Mark Harris Operative
https://www.rollcall.com/2018/12/04...harvesting-ballots-for-mark-harris-operative/

•••
Do you have a link to that?

Here is one where the Republicans did that:

Why North Carolina's Election Fraud Hurts American Democracy
https://time.com/5535292/north-carolina-election-fraud/

North Carolina Woman Admits to ‘Harvesting’ Ballots for Mark Harris Operative
https://www.rollcall.com/2018/12/04...harvesting-ballots-for-mark-harris-operative/

Yeah, we know John. You've posted that story a dozen times. Democrats will legalize ballot harvesting if they get the chance.

Google is your friend.

•••
Yeah, we know John. You've posted that story a dozen times. Democrats will legalize ballot harvesting if they get the chance.

Google is your friend.

Do what I just did, post links. I posted 2. Republicans were actually busted doing this. I don't recall the Dem stories, please post the links so I can read them.

Democrats: We need mail in ballots!!

Also democrats: fuk the electoral college, fuk voter Id.

Also democrats: Donald Trump is threatening our institutions and democratic norms.

Nope, don't see the links.

Last edited:
•••
Democrats: We need mail in ballots!!

Also democrats: fuk the electoral college, fuk voter Id.

Also democrats: Donald Trump is threatening our institutions and democratic norms.

•••
Do what I just did, post links. I posted 2. Republicans were actually busted doing this. I don't recall the Dem stories, please post the links so I can read them.

It's a local story, google it.

•••
It's a local story, google it.

If it's local, you would know more about it. You posted about it so I'm sure you know where those links are, I can't find them. You've had chances to post them, please post them with your next post. Let's not waste anymore time with this. You have them, post them.

•••
If it's local, you would know more about it. You posted about it so I'm sure you know where those links are, I can't find them. You've had chances to post them, please post them with your next post. Let's not waste anymore time with this. You have them, post them.

Here you go wanker.

1) You didn't look. First link
https://www.google.com/search?biw=2.....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.4.519....0.Jbt2thTu4hM

2) Also happened in Josephine county. Can't find a video / story yet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks for wasting my time, 2 people, not even the same thing. I can see why you were hesitant to post it.

Reporter talked to two people. Written story list three other counties. Also happened in my county which wasn't listed in this story.

Do ever get tired of lying and being owned?

•••

Mail in ballots in Oregon, enough Republicans got democrat ballots to make the local news. My daughter's ballot sent to someone in northern Oregon. When she went to find out why her ballot didn't come, they made her vote in person. 50/50 chance that ballot hit the round file.

Voter ID, vote in person with a paper receipt.
In every country in the world people go to voting booths close to their place of residence to vote and show their Voter ID to prove their identity.

Everywhere in the world that is, except for DemocratLand in the US... Democrats must feel superior to everyone else, by being able to vote in whatever way they like and demand.

•••
Thanks for wasting my time, 2 people, not even the same thing. I can see why you were hesitant to post it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballot_harvesting

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL: It's not harvesting.

I wasn't talking about ballot harvesting. As you're fond of saying, try reading. I was wrote about republicans being sent democrat ballots for the primary election.

Happened in four counties in southern Oregon that I know of.

--
Ballot harvesting allows party volunteers or campaign workers to collect mail-in ballots from voters and submit them in groups to polling places or election offices. In 2016, California expanded the law to allow any person to collect a mail-in ballot. .
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/california-republican-party-ballot-harvesting-lawsuit/

1) Allowing individuals other than the voter or his immediate family to handle absentee ballots is a recipe for corruption.

2) Giving third parties who have a stake in the outcome of an election unsupervised access to voters and their absentee ballots makes it more likely.

3) No chain of custody for ballots puts the entire election in doubt.

29 million mail in ballots missing.

Last edited:
•••
I wasn't talking about ballot harvesting.

This was the post where I first asked for a link, wait for it..................

Ballot harvesting is how democrats flipped flipped Orange country from red to blue. Flipped house of reps from red to blue.

Democrats changed the rules. We have to live by them.

You tried to come and clean up and just failed. Anybody can just scroll up and read.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back