Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Too bad about Mattis - he seemed like a smart guy and he was the last adult in the room.

Do you have any opinion on all the investigations going on as far as if President Trump may resign or a possible sealed indictment???

My understanding is, they can not arrest the president while in office, and if impeached, the president does not have to step down, that is my understanding of it all

Based on the way he doubles down on his lies, I don’t see him resigning.

Indicting him while in office - the law is iffy and there’s no precedent.

I do think he’ll end up in jail and losing most if not all of his assets after he’s out of office. Unless he flees the country. Maybe Vlad has a nice dacha waiting for him...

•••
These Generals are used to certain protocals, and ways of diplomacy. Trump doesnt follow any such structured, traditional role. Trump obviously is hard to work for, especially if you are a career govt employee. He leaves it sounds like on a good note. No surprises.
That's one way to Spin it.

•••
95% of HUD gets furoloughed. So what? They should close up HUD! For good.

Nancy and Chuck are entire career Swamp creatures, never had real jobs, never created businesses, politician POS leaders. McConnell and Ryan are the same all of these people are Mierda y huele mal. They dont give a rip about border control and national security.

Chaos? Please. What does the Govt do between now and mid January? They all fuck off at Christmas Parties. Watch 2019 stuck with Nancy being a big doing nothing. Like Lucy and Charlie Brown

•••
Too bad about Mattis - he seemed like a smart guy and he was the last adult in the room.

Based on the way he doubles down on his lies, I don’t see him resigning.

Indicting him while in office - the law is iffy and there’s no precedent.

I do think he’ll end up in jail and losing most if not all of his assets after he’s out of office. Unless he flees the country. Maybe Vlad has a nice dacha waiting for him...
Its not even a Law, its a DOJ Guideline.

•••
Last edited:
•••
wars that are still raging,

Your Son can come home safely. I truly wish him well this holiday seasin and all the troops. Its all b.s. this mess, you can thank the criminal Bush Family for starting this shit.

•••
Your Son can come home safely. I truly wish him well this holiday seasin and all the troops. Its all b.s. this mess, you can thank the criminal Bush Family for starting this sh*t.

Curious to what everybody's thoughts on this are. I know you're for leaving. I do think sometimes we get into situations we should stay out of. Will leaving just give them a chance to rebuild and become a threat again (or bigger threat) to others and America? Or are we at a point where we can leave? Most of what I'm seeing from Republicans, military folk are saying we're not at that point yet, there is still unfinished business. Are we leaving some of our allies hanging?

Last edited:
•••
I literally posted his resignation letter, did you actually read it? Leaving on a good note? lol, get real. And what Tapper said, matches what's in the letter. Read.

Du5Mfl3XcAAVyw8.jpg

Du5Mfl_WsAA5fT6.jpg
Damn, that reads like he is saying Trump is selling out America.

"While the US remains the indispensable nation in the free world, we cannot protect our interests or serve that role effectively without maintaining strong alliances and showing respect to those allies."

"It is clear that China and Russia, for example, want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model — gaining veto authority over other nations’ economic, diplomatic, and security decisions — to promote their own interests at the expense of their neighbors, America and our allies. That is why we must use all the tools of American power to provide for the common defense."

Trump has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
This is what @offthehandle is calling leaving on a good note? He basically just shit on Trump.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Curious to what everybody's thoughts on this are. I know you're for leaving. I do think sometimes we get into situations we should stay out of. Will leaving just give them a chance to rebuild and become a threat again (or bigger threat) to others and America? Or are we at a point where we can leave? Most of what I'm seeing from Republicans, military folk are saying we're not at that point yet, there is still unfinished business. Are we leaving some of our allies hanging?

I somewhat see it much like the war on drugs, you can win the battle, but you can’t win the war.

I think we could stay in the region and fight another 100 years and still not achieve ridding terrosits organizations, we have never been able to do it on our own homeland.

I think what is vital now is to concentrate on keeping terrorism out of our own country.

I believe there is little left for us to offer our allies, we have given them 28 years of our best effort, we have trained them and supplied them with weapontry to combat these terrorist orginazations, I think we have exhausted our efforts to actually defeat these organizations, we Americans have a fight as well in our own country to fend off these organizations, not on as large of scale as some others, I think we have given our allies 100% of everything we have to help them, now it’s time to come home, it is time for some healing within our nation IMO

•••
Your Son can come home safely. I truly wish him well this holiday seasin and all the troops. Its all b.s. this mess, you can thank the criminal Bush Family for starting this sh*t.

Thank You, it is very much appreciated, it is actually my nephew not my son, I just pray he is not destroyed in his mind, PTSD and stuff, and that he will be able to live a happy and productive life when he returns, he is only 23 years old, he has a whole life ahead of him.

•••
I do think sometimes we get into situations we should stay out of. Will leaving just give them a chance to rebuild and become a threat again (or bigger threat) to others and America?

What even is the unfinished business? What is the goal? Who are we chasing? What caves? What leaders? Al Queda, Taliban, ISIS all these criminal fucks will always exist, just like gangs in Chicago. Trump says ISIS they are beaten, that is BS and he knows it, but the masses need to hear such nonsense.

You cannot eradicate Radicals unless you nuke the entire mountain ranges. You control it, just like the border. The US has long been way overboard in trying impose "democracy" where it cannot exist by culture, or by design.

17 years in Afghanistan. Billions spent. Still a Shithole. What else do you need to know? The Russians couldn't do anything years before with their invasion.

Remember Mattis is a career govt employee, through the ranks, served his country, a respected general in a huge war machine, that he has been in and now by leaving it's a loss of job security. No govt employee wants to lose their job, unless it's to become a Lobbyist. Look at Flynn you want to pick on. He was a former General, then lobbyist. This is a scum pit.

A job that is insecure is hard to come by these days- no war- no jobs for generals in the private sector directing wars.

Just like the War on Drugs- if legalized ! lot's of Police would be worried about losing their jobs if drugs were legalized.

Regarding his comments about Diplomacy and Allies- unless they pay their NATO bills due- they are not true allies. You loan your friend your business and employees, their tools, their transporation and garage and supplies and they don't reimburse you for what they promised, then what? You don't invite them again.

Screw Merkel and her bullshit. Macron and the EU Leaders who laughed at Trump over a year ago, Trump and the Taxpayer gets the last laugh either they pay up or else. No more free protection. Trump is the most controversial person ever with all forms of abnormal non traditional everything, and whether you like him or not- he isn't attempting to create more wars or starting them like the Bushes. Trump kicked over the beehive, and all these Govt bees are swarming around looking for cover.

Bless all the troops overseas during the holidays. Hope they all just remain safe.

•••
What even is the unfinished business? What is the goal? Who are we chasing? What caves? What leaders? Al Queda, Taliban, ISIS all these criminal f*cks will always exist, just like gangs in Chicago. Trump says ISIS they are beaten, that is BS and he knows it, but the masses need to hear such nonsense.

You cannot eradicate Radicals unless you nuke the entire mountain ranges. You control it, just like the border. The US has long been way overboard in trying impose "democracy" where it cannot exist by culture, or by design.

17 years in Afghanistan. Billions spent. Still a sh*thole. What else do you need to know? The Russians couldn't do anything years before with their invasion.

Remember Mattis is a career govt employee, through the ranks, served his country, a respected general in a huge war machine, that he has been in and now by leaving it's a loss of job security. No govt employee wants to lose their job, unless it's to become a Lobbyist. Look at Flynn you want to pick on. He was a former General, then lobbyist. This is a scum pit.

A job that is insecure is hard to come by these days- no war- no jobs for generals in the private sector directing wars.

Just like the War on Drugs- if legalized ! lot's of Police would be worried about losing their jobs if drugs were legalized.

Regarding his comments about Diplomacy and Allies- unless they pay their NATO bills due- they are not true allies. You loan your friend your business and employees, their tools, their transporation and garage and supplies and they don't reimburse you for what they promised, then what? You don't invite them again.

Screw Merkel and her bullsh*t. Macron and the EU Leaders who laughed at Trump over a year ago, Trump and the Taxpayer gets the last laugh either they pay up or else. No more free protection. Trump is the most controversial person ever with all forms of abnormal non traditional everything, and whether you like him or not- he isn't attempting to create more wars or starting them like the Bushes. Trump kicked over the beehive, and all these Govt bees are swarming around looking for cover.

Bless all the troops overseas during the holidays. Hope they all just remain safe.

Yeah, like I said I don't know. I think things are better now than they were in the past. We will be leaving a lot of our allies hanging, that's not good. But what if it builds back up? Then in the future, we could be right back at it.

--------------
“The kind of leadership that causes a dedicated patriot like Jim Mattis to leave should give pause to every American.” - Ret. Gen. Stanley McChrystal

Just read Gen. Mattis resignation letter. It makes it abundantly clear that we are headed towards a series of grave policy errors which will endanger our nation,damage our alliances & empower our adversaries. 1/2
Marco Rubio‏Verified account @marcorubio

Lawmakers react to James Mattis’ surprise resignation announcement
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mattis-resigns-reactions-today-2018-12-20/

This isn't going over well. I bet he backs off somewhere, maybe Afghanistan. He usually folds to blowback.

Last edited:
•••
PTSD and stuff, and that he will be able to live a happy and productive life when he returns, he is only 23 years old, he has a whole life ahead of him.

Wow, only 23 years old. PTSD is bad news, hope he will not be one who is afflicted. I have dealt with several people and have had family with it from these wars, I despise the Bushes sending my family into their War for their friends in the Oil business, the most corrupt assholes that entire family. Meanwhile taxpayers spent a billion dollars for that old jerks funeral. Few talk about him like I do, and it isn't really personal though it sounds that way. It's more what they did to the country with lives lost, damaged injured veterans, crippled people who willingly served- and trillions in debt for what? To protect their money interests and personal vendetta the younger Bush chased after Saddam because he threatened his father. Unbelievable.

•••
Wow, only 23 years old. PTSD is bad news, hope he will not be one who is afflicted. I have dealt with several people and have had family with it from these wars, I despise the Bushes sending my family into their War for their friends in the Oil business, the most corrupt assholes that entire family. Meanwhile taxpayers spent a billion dollars for that old jerks funeral. Few talk about him like I do, and it isn't really personal though it sounds that way. It's more what they did to the country with lives lost, damaged injured veterans, crippled people who willingly served- and trillions in debt for what? To protect their money interests and personal vendetta the younger Bush chased after Saddam because he threatened his father. Unbelievable.

I agree, from Prescott to George and George to Jeb , the big picture is not good.

•••
“The kind of leadership that causes a dedicated patriot like Jim Mattis to leave should give pause to every American.” - Ret. Gen. Stanley McChrystal

Spoken like a true war monger, that's their business is war. No Wars, no jobs for them.

Just read Gen. Mattis resignation letter. It makes it abundantly clear that we are headed towards a series of grave policy errors which will endanger our nation,damage our alliances & empower our adversaries. 1/2

And what does this career government swamp employee have to qualify his statement? He has never served in the military, he has only been in politics. Screw him.

•••
And what does this career government swamp employee have to qualify his statement? He has never served in the military, he has only been in politics. Screw him.

What have you seen in Trump that qualifies him? He's basically going against the advice from those around him, many that served. Like Mattis.

Last edited:
•••
What have you seen in Trump that qualifies him? He's basically going against the advice from those around him, many that served. Like Mattis.
The Presidency is being run solely on Trump's Gut instinct.

This should send the coldest chills down the backs of every American and it's allies.
And of course make very happy Americas enemies.

•••
The Presidency is being run solely on Trump's Gut instinct.

This should send the coldest chills down the backs of every American and it's allies.
And of course make very happy Americas enemies.

One would have most certainly thought that he would let his advisors handle their roles and him work on things he does know something about, the ego, combined with Twitter combined with selfishness is running its course.

The advisors, a lot of them are under criminal indictments, have plead guilty or are bailing out.

So much for all that, I was fooled, I voted for him

•••
"Yes Minister" sums up Brexit!

•••
One would have most certainly thought that he would let his advisors handle their roles and him work on things he does know something about, the ego, combined with Twitter combined with selfishness is running its course.

The advisors, a lot of them are under criminal indictments, have plead guilty or are bailing out.

So much for all that, I was fooled, I voted for him

Past tense my friend.
We are all fooled many times in our lives, its what we do after we realize we were fooled that matters.
I think you just saying that was a Great thing.

Last edited:
•••
Modified letter to the Trump reality, and non diplomatic form.

dear-president.jpg

•••
The remaining Trump supporters are still completely blind and deaf.

I didn't create this or misspell it.
sheep1.jpg

One thing is, he should never have announced this pullout publicly, that's probably a mistake. He even admitted this about Obama. However, removing Troops off an unwinnable war and taking the bull by the horns, using common sense, not take as gospel "normal" behavior and advice from people whose career is built on leading droves of fighting machines, killing, "protection" against the boogeyman and unknown enemies, or fictitious ones created by Bush. If Trump truly makes this pullout of Syria and af-scamistan mistake, it certainly will be lesser than his predecessors.

I am really tired of seeing videos of our injured and troubled disabled veterans (Aren't you?) from these insane wars defending cultures who have been fighting each other for centuries. There is no definition of winning, so why get involved? This ISIS thing isn't going away, the best thing is to have a travel ban on all ME visitors from enemies or warring countries. All.

The only Allies the US has, are those who send Troops or Money. Let Merkel continue to trade with the enemy and buy gas from Putin. Who cares?

India a good US ally has agreements in place to buy oil from Iran, as well as other "Allies" who do also. It's a crazy mixed up world.

•••
One thing is, he should never have announced this pullout publicly, that's probably a mistake. He even admitted this about Obama.

Sorry, but what Obama did was announce a pull out something like a year in advance. That's quite different because it tells your enemies to cool their heels for a year until they can take over again. And it leaves troops in harm's way for no particular reason. Nothing can be accomplished and no alliances can be made once they announce they are leaving anyway.

Announcing an immediate pull out is fine. Everybody on the ground would know anyway, announcement or not. Americans need to be informed so they can go on Xanax induced rants about Russian influence.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back