Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.9%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.4%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Democrats protect a murderous criminal not eligible for US citizenship because President Chump is horrible.

Deported and returned. Tulare county Sheriff complained his hands were tied by the State. Blame CA voters protecting their own. Governor Brown, Nancy, Kamala, The silicon Elite, the lowest level of intelligence State in the Union. CA.

•••
They always do get paid, and like other broke Americans probably dont even have $400. in the bank for an emergency.

You may have worked with a difficult subsection of “them” but you didn’t work with the people I know.

They are not “broke Americans.” But it doesn’t matter - they won’t get paid on time and that’s still an issue. Even if you have the money elsewhere it’s a hassle to shuffle funds around and can take a couple of business days for transfers to go through.

Also affects productivity - they and their coworkers are all spending today making necessary preparations for a shutdown of their department instead of doing their normal work.

If you worked for someone, would you be OK with finding out your paycheck was going to be late and not even knowing when to expect it? I doubt it.

•••
•••
If you worked for someone, would you be OK with finding out your paycheck was going to be late and not even knowing when to expect it? I doubt it.

As a business owner, here was one situation of so many, I shipped $xx,xxx. of stuff outside US on govt contract, net 30 days. My inventory and costs with low margin. It arrived, end user customer really happy on follow up, then leaves on rotation to US for Christmas, but forgot po and did not sign off.

January, I called back over 50 times, many $1 a minute calls at the time, yes no exagerration nobody would sign off, since they didnt order it , so called everywhere various departments in the US until June next year on that side trying to get paid, just finger pointing and nobody would do anything to help. Took 6 months, and of course they don’t pay interest. Vice versa and I am late with prepaid estimated taxes, get penalties.

Tough, sorry but zero sympathy for bureaucrats.

•••
https://www.cfr.org/blog/115-percent-trumps-china-tariff-revenue-goes-paying-angry-farmers
115 Percent of Trump’s China Tariff Revenue Goes to Paying Off Angry Farmers

Council on Foreign Relations? Elite globalist club. But if I post Tuckers view, nobody will read it. So Wapoo instead. Subsidies for years, used to even be tobacco, ridiculous.

Iowa Farm State himself btw:

Pork barrel money grab. Again.

“The farm bill also faced criticism, including from conservative Republicans, for enlarging federal farm subsidies. Sen. Charles E. Grassley (R-Iowa), one of two farmers in the Senate and a member of the Agriculture Committee, voted against the package over its expansion of federal subsidies to more-distant relatives of farmers, such as cousins, nephews and nieces.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...nto-law/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.79f1b5b98a09

Btw, more fun to poke at the President, Since you are into worms:

New species named by leftist scientists, @JB Lions I am surprised you didnt post this already. I will Translate for you, its blind (ciego) and sticks it head in the sand.( arena). Probably an english article any day coming, from the hate trump press.

https://www.clarin.com/mundo/nueva-...a-recibe-nombre-donald-trump_0_utlYNL3-Q.html

upload_2018-12-21_14-6-32.jpeg

•••
Gen Matis was fired by Obama while he was in a meeting with a foreign leader. He didn't complain then, he won't now. He's a leader, not a politician.

No just a new lobbying job in the Swamp.

Mattis signed an NDA about running in 2020, but if he did run no Democrats complaining now would vote for him, they would rather have Kamala, a much more qualified person, lol.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ing-to-leaked-nda-obtained-by-gateway-pundit/

Just saw this too about Obama firing him.

“President Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ama-fires-general-mattis-without-even-a-call/

Last edited:
•••
Kind of funny watching liberals scream about President Trump getting out of the ME, the end is nigh! When this is what they been asking for for a couple of years.

I wan't out too but I'll wait a little bit to see what is really happening.

Last edited:
•••
Kind of funny watching liberals scream about President Trump getting out of the ME, the end is nigh! When this is what they been asking for for a couple of years.

I wan't out too but I'll hold my I'll wait a little bit to see what is really happening.

It's a lot of Republicans and military leaders, you forgot that. Mattis is quitting over it.

•••
“They never did have the votes for their wall.” “We’re right in the middle of a sort of a meltdown on the part of Republicans.” ~ US Representative Nancy Pelosi

Sounds familiar...

•••
It's a lot of Republicans and military leaders, you forgot that.

Military leaders still don't want to leave. They didn't want to go.. but they don't want to leave.

•••
Military leaders still don't want to leave. They didn't want to go.. but they don't want to leave.

Yeah, I just said that. He's literally going against them all.

•••
•••
Yeah, I just said that. He's literally going against them all.

I literally said democrats are changing their position because Trump is suddenly for ending occupation of the ME.

Gen Mattis resigned because he disagreed. You somehow think it news that Military and R's want to stay? Or you think somehow democrats agreeing with R's has nothing to do with President Trump's new policy?

Last edited:
•••
You somehow think it news that Military and R's want to stay?

No, the struggle reading. Trump going against them and you leaving it out.

-------------------------------

Mick Mulvaney in 2015: Trump's views on border wall 'simplistic,' 'absurd and almost childish'

"Mulvaney emphasized that the best way to protect the border is to enforce current law with more manpower and improved technology -- a policy the Trump White House is also pursuing."

Sounds like the Dem plan.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/21/politics/mulvaney-on-trump-in-2015/index.html

Last edited:
•••
No, the struggle reading. Trump going against them and you leaving it out.

ahh.. you're salty because I noted democrats flipping their position on the ME just to oppose Trump and want to let everyone know what everyone all already knows.

-------------------------------

Mick Mulvaney in 2015: Trump's views on border wall 'simplistic,' 'absurd and almost childish'

"Mulvaney emphasized that the best way to protect the border is to enforce current law with more manpower and improved technology -- a policy the Trump White House is also pursuing."

Sounds like the Dem plan.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/21/politics/mulvaney-on-trump-in-2015/index.html

Sounds like Mulvaney was wrong in 2015 when Trump was running for President.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Opening ratings tanked. Only 1 team had players take a knee, ratings tarted to rebound. Nike brand approval rating -30. How many $200 shoes do you think SJW's can afford?

I guess that Nike/Kap campaign didn't hurt them at all:

Nike crushes earnings expectations, helped by strong online sales, shares surge
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/com...ales-shares-surge/ar-BBReSY3?ocid=mailsignout

-------------------
So pathetic, quick snap a photo of me pretending to work:

Some of the many Bills that I am signing in the Oval Office right now. Cancelled my trip on Air Force One to Florida while we wait to see if the Democrats will help us to protect America’s Southern Border!
6:23 PM - 21 Dec 2018

Du-h6TZXcAAMCdv.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Guy who set up that gofundme is a disabled veteran. He also has a history of promoting hoaxes and empty conspiracy theories. I respect the former but not the latter. Whose account is that money going into and who’s overseeing it to make sure it is done properly? Was the fund seeded and by who? Go ahead and donate if it makes you happy. As PT Barnum said...
Looks like Enlytend couldn't resist to add some of her Liberal poison to the story of the disabled veteran who set up that gofundme.

Typical Liberal... always full of hatred towards conservatives! (n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
•••
•••
General Mattis Gives a Master Class in Integrity and Loyalty
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2018/12/21/general-mattis-gives-master-class-integrity-loyalty/

"I don’t think Mattis’ departure is any kind of a body blow to the Republic. The graveyards are, after all, full of indispensable men. Neither is Mattis’ departure all that quick. When he leaves he will have been the longest serving Secretary of Defense since Robert Gates. I also doubt that Mattis is going to be giving interviews on the subject."

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mo...ducated-state-nation-according-census-bureau/
Wasn't Mattis kicked out by Obama sometime back.... without the Liberal Media going apesh*t over it?

•••
Looks like Enlytend couldn't resist to add some of her Liberal poison to the story of the disabled veteran who set up that gofundme.

Typical Liberal... always full of hatred towards conservatives! (n)(n)(n)

Well

Founder of viral fundraiser for Trump's border wall has questionable news past
Brian Kolfage told NBC News he didn’t want to mention his previous projects because he “didn’t want it to be a distraction.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...ser-trump-s-border-wall-has-fake-news-n950636

--------------------------------------------
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
.@realDonaldTrump why do half of them look like there’s nothing inside?

Du-jSCtVsAEV8VQ.jpg

Du-j7xEWwAAha4A.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Gen Matis was fired by Obama while he was in a meeting with a foreign leader. He didn't complain then, he won't now. He's a leader, not a politician.

I know very little about him, but hope does well.

•••
Problem with that gofundme:
You CAN donate money to the government..
But donors have no say in how it is spent. It goes into a general fund. Congress decides how it’s allocated.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back