Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

REGISTERED AGENTS INC BRANCH

Company Number418204StatusActiveIncorporation Date3 June 2011 (about 12 years ago)Company TypeForeign ProfitJurisdictionIowa (US)BranchBranch of Registered Agents Inc (Wyoming (US))Registered Address
  • 30 N GOULD STE R, SHERIDAN, WY, 82801, USA
  • United States
Agent NameNORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLCAgent Address315 E. 5TH ST. STE 202, WATERLOO, IA, 50703Directors / Officers
Registry Pagehttps://sos.iowa.gov/search/business/...
Source Iowa Secretary of State (Business Entity Data API), https://api.sos.iowa.gov/, 15 Jun 2022

Company Addresses​

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
30 N GOULD STE R, SHERIDAN, WY, 82801, USA
MAILING ADDRESS
315 E. 5TH ST., STE 202, WATERLOO, IA, 50703

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ia/418204
Weird how all the officers have had personal bankruptcies.

•••
The chat bubble you are supposed to use for requesting transfer codes is MIA. I emailed support with no reply. If I do not receive codes by Monday I am making a complaint with ICANN and I suggest anyone else who can’t see the chat bubble do the same. They are doing this intentionally.

•••
The chat bubble you are supposed to use for requesting transfer codes is MIA. I emailed support with no reply. If I do not receive codes by Monday I am making a complaint with ICANN and I suggest anyone else who can’t see the chat bubble do the same. They are doing this intentionally.

The big question is, why? This will probably force ICANN to look into Epik allover again... It's a very strange move.

They are able to send renewal notices though. I just got a reminder from them about one that expired for which I haven't been able to retrieve the Auth code.

There's a chance they're dragging the process of receiving Auth codes so you will renew and not face the possibility of losing the domain instead.

•••
At least you get some interaction...I've yet to have ANYONE respond to me from 'epik'. Perhaps its the embarrassment knowing what they have done with my money.

Even when they reached out to me, there was never a follow up to my response.
She wasn't responding to me. It was someone who lost a bunch of crypto to that other douche bag grifter Justin Tabb, from that Substratum/Amplify crap.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Epik is at least keeping up with the big boys in one category, not percentage of course but total losses is top 3. Keep it up Epik. I'm sure you'll be number 1 next time.

1688245135123.png

•••
Last edited:
•••
Wow, only 0.05% market share?!!
What was epik’s peak? Did they ever hit 1%?
No, I seriously doubt it. I'm trying to find something recent and trustworthy. I bet they are under 100,000 DUMs right now. If this site is correct they are only registering about 5-10 domains per day on average. What's that, like $8/day net? They need to fire that escrow back up again and come up with a new name for masterbucks.

I just hear Monster and Royce in board meeting -- Monster is like, Okay, we'll call it Monster Bucks and we'll transfer all the masterbucks into Monster Bucks to make everyone happy and then whenever someone gives us money we will convert it into Monster Bucks and just keep it. And Royce is like, yeah, that's genius, and whenever someone buys a domain we will just keep all the money and not actually buy them a domain. And then they high five.

•••
•••
•••
So since last October it is about 50% drop. The graph on this site is just not accurate for some reason but the archive doesn't lie.

1688246896580.png

1688246869341.png

•••
Lol, they probably have less DUMs than I have...

•••
Wow, only 0.05% market share?!!
What was epik’s peak? Did they ever hit 1%?
Epik has never been that big of a player in the field.

There was just a disproportionate amount of engagement with domain investors from the dozens of "staff" members on NamePros, Rob Monster, many controversies that kept them in the news, etc.

There was a lot of fluff when it came to Epik's marketing.

They acted like they were in some fight against GoDaddy.

In reality, compared to GoDaddy's 800 pound gorilla, Epik is an ant.

Then they turned their backs on domain investors with their statements, lack of engagement, and by scamming them. Good look getting that audience back.

Now they have apparently put up some customer chat (if available) roadblock when requesting AUTH codes, in a blatant attempt at customer retention.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Lol, they probably have less DUMs than I have...
Seriously, I bet the real number of Epik DUMS is less than several domainers at this point. Monster should stop focusing on bribing domainers out of leaving and start paying back masterbucks to try and get some resemblance of respect back first and foremost.

•••
NTLD operating w constant loss or flat (Dec 19, 2022, lost 2916 dn). This registrar is at the edge of end.

ntld.png

Last edited:
•••
This means Epik is in the clear?

No. It means they've been given more rope. Significantly, the accreditation is not transferring to the new LLC, which means Epik Inc. has to be kept alive, hanging out there, and legally vulnerable.

•••
Seriously, I bet the real number of Epik DUMS is less than several domainers at this point. Monster should stop focusing on bribing domainers out of leaving and start paying back masterbucks to try and get some resemblance of respect back first and foremost.

Most probably. DUMs is where the money is to be made. Forget about registrations.

•••
No. It means they've been given more rope. Significantly, the accreditation is not transferring to the new LLC, which means Epik Inc. has to be kept alive, hanging out there, and legally vulnerable.

So basically they're falsifying documents provided showing payments are being made to Epik LLC?

•••
Since Epik brand has been poisoned to the core, the only way out of the trouble (regarding domain registrations) is to abandon the name and rebrand to something much much less promising f.e. "Superlative" never works but "Gratitude" name can change perception ....

Of course, backed by transparency (a.m.a.p) and dedicated tech pros and support staff w a knowledge and extra mile attitude.

Forget about the discounts aka regbites and focus on security and a top level back-end software.

Regards

•••
They are so used to faking that Monster probably does not know who he will see next in the mirror.

•••
I think they are desperate to stop the bleed out. Too many eyes on them to go back to their old games.

1688249252238.png

1688249443111.png

Last edited:
•••
They are so used to faking that Monster probably does not know who he will see next in the mirror.
Monster's 2 main businesses and marriage were all based on deception for profit.

•••

When you've been hit in the face with a frying pan, changing the name can't help. This is what's going on. Some people involved in the E & MBs s*it s*ow can forget about doing "my name" online business ... only via shadow agencies ... even then... in order to "disappear from", you'll need to use a "sheep" or two as a front-man/name. Well ... sheep's like to blabs , you know the sound :)

Last edited:
•••
When you've been hit in the face with a frying pan, changing the name can't help. This is what's going on. Some people involved in the E & MBs s*it s*ow can forget about doing "my name" online business ... only via shadow agencies ... even then... in order to "disappear from", you'll need to use a "sheep" or two as a front-man/name. Well ... sheep's like to blabs , you know the sound :)
Honestly, the only thing they have going for them is the name. Without it they are just another very crappy registrar. Many people on the right have no idea about all of this drama, more are learning but still many don't know . Monster's problem is that I know all all the good guys and the decision makers and they are all reading my articles and trust me way more than they trust Monster. Most don't like me but they do trust me.

Also, Monster's whole shtick was never a viable business model beyond tricking a non tech investor into thinking he was the "tip of the spear" for free speech.

•••
Honestly, the only thing they have going for them is the name. Without it they are just another very crappy registrar. Many people on the right have no idea about all of this drama, more are learning but still many don't know . Monster's problem is that I know all all the good guys and the decision makers and they are all reading my articles and trust me way more than they trust Monster. Most don't like me but they do trust me.

Also, Monster's whole shtick was never a viable business model beyond tricking a non tech investor into thinking he was the "tip of the spear" for free speech.
Not so awesome have to hypnotize himself to believe he's awesome, and then he will hypnotize everyone he meet of that idea.

Now, Slowly ...but fs, domainers are getting out of hypnotic state.

Regards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back