NameSilo

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Forget about the discounts aka regbites and focus on security and a top level back-end software.
If the Lord deems it time for such an adventure, Rob will gladly oblige.

•••
Interesting on 3 counts:
1) Rob is using Namepros regularly.
2) Rob is still support for "new" Epik.
3) Rob is personally blocking and granting auth codes.

1688252958806.png

1688252181973.png

Last edited:
•••
Next time, if someone is trying to f*ck up the people here @ NPs s.a. dotBest registry or Epik registrar ... I will run an in-and-out Due Diligence and ... f*ck you hard.

I can only imagine the level of stress E=MB victims have. Health issues... to not mention ... there are ppl who are hungry right now or even worse ... they borrowed $ from the sharks, counting on MBs to Dollar ... coming next week.

Rob! What a F*ck you did.

Regards

Last edited:
•••
i just got the EPP in email…
You dont see it on epik screen anymore
Hey @korganian, thank you for the “thanks“!
I would like to update everyone, receiving auth epik codes are now inconsistent. It almost feels like epik is reading this thread and speed auths in forever queue.

Please bring back the old way where i can see the auth, not rely on snail mail— Wad promising, at start. Now, i hate new way. It’s nothing like NameCheap’s, which sends auth code in email instantaneously. You might not get auth, if you’re lucky to get it in email, from epik, at all!

I will try to get auth for another name again, and update you peeps. I will not be using chat. I refuse— based on principle, sorry!

Last edited:
•••
Next time, if someone is try to f*ck up the people here @ NPs s.a. dotBest registry or Epik registrar ... I will run an in-and-out Due Diligence and ... f*ck you hard.

I can only imagine the level of stress E=MB victims have. Health issues... to not mention ... there are ppl who are hungry right now or even worse ... they borrowed $ from the sharks, counting on MBs to Dollar ... coming next week.

Rob! What a F*ck you did.

Regards
Yeah, exactly. Monster is always complaining about the rich people he stole from doing him harm and I'm thinking to myself, dude you should worry the poor people. The guy you screwed for $30K, who couldn't afford to pay rent and got evicted, had car repo'ed, couldn't pay medical bill for some family member. Dude should he scared. And he deserves whatever he gets.

•••
Interesting on 3 counts:
1) Rob is using Namepros regularly.
2) Rob is still support for "new" Epik.
3) Rob is personally blocking and granting auth codes.

Show attachment 241733
The bottom line is people should not have to jump through hoops to simply get AUTH codes.

If Rob is involved at that level, it also makes me think that "old" Epik and "new" Epik are not all that different.

Brad

•••
The bottom line is people should not have to jump through hoops to simply get AUTH codes.

If Rob is involved at that level, it also makes me think that "old" Epik and "new" Epik are not all that different.

Brad
Yep. Getting a little obvious who the "new" owner is at this point. I honestly couldn't have hoped for anything better. It will be a glorious ending.

•••
•••
•••

Brad

... ping pong is two player games and up to three of your friends can play together.... ping pong was invented in inc's, not llc

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Hey @korganian, thank you for the “thanks“!
I would like to update everyone, receiving auth epik codes are now inconsistent. It almost feels like epik is reading this thread and speed auths in forever queue.

Please bring back the old way where i can see the auth, not rely on snail mail— Wad promising, at start. Now, i hate new way. It’s nothing like NameCheap’s, which sends auth code in email instantaneously. You might not get auth, if you’re lucky to get it in email, from epik, at all!

I will try to get auth for another name again, and update you peeps. I will not be using chat. I refuse— based on principle, sorry!
I just clicked on the transfer out for one of my Epik domains and the auth code is visible! :xf.smile:

•••
Man, all the different "Epik" entities are even confusing for Epik.
True. Also, I would have expected to see the registered agent listed there. What a mess.

•••
I just clicked on the transfer out for one of my Epik domains and the auth code is visible! :xf.smile:
i can confirm! Thank you so much! I feel a lot better :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Monster opened up auth codes without his approval because of complaints on Twitter and here. Set my people free! You Monster!!

1688254405055.png

•••
i can confirm! Thank you so much! I feel a lot better :)
It is back to normal now?

I guess their attempt to force customers to jump though hoops to get AUTH codes, in a sleazy customer retention effort, has failed...

Or, was this just changed on a case by case basis?

Maybe their ICANN "compliance officer" let them know that it was not allowed under ICANN policy.

I don't think "new" Epik seems to realize how many eyes are on them. All this BS is not gonna fly.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
In order to pump up the number of reg. domain names, they'll try to attract high volume portfolio holders by cutting price up to 30% for transfers-in. Going for operating loss before ...(a new acquisition on horizon???)

•••
In order to pump up the number of reg. domain names, they'll try to attract high volume portfolio holders by cutting price up to 30% for transfers-in. Going for operating loss before ...(a new acquisition on horizon???)
The trouble with that strategy is that they know the domain industry and will be aware of Epik dangers. No one will trust him no matter what he offers them.

Last edited:
•••
The trouble with that strategy know the domain industry and will be aware of Epik dangers. No one will trust him no matter what he offers them.

How about using influential proxies (brokers & resellers) ... and is already rolling out some exercise/test?

Last edited:
•••
How about using influential proxies (brokers & resellers)?
No domainer, anyone making a living on domain names, will put their trust in Rob Monster again until he:
1) Pays back ALL Masterbucks victims. Those were mostly domainers that sold domains through his "escrow" service and got screwed.
2) Tells the truth and apologizes publicly.

•••
30 June 2023

ICANN Continues Support for Registrants Impacted by Epik Inc.

ICANN continues to monitor Epik's compliance with its RAA obligations and will provide assistance to the affected registrants that submit complaints to ICANN. Additional compliance investigations beyond those included in the 1 June 2023 breach notice are ongoing. If the registrar fails to timely demonstrate compliance with the RAA requirements relevant to each compliance case, ICANN will issue additional notices of breach. Epik is currently responding to all of the outstanding compliance cases.

.... On 8 June 2023, Epik announced that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc." As noted in the prior blog, the change of control or transfer of ownership of an ICANN-accredited registrar must comply with the terms and requirements of the RAA and is subject to ICANN's review and approval. ICANN is now reviewing the request from Epik Inc. to ICANN to assign Epik Inc.'s RAA to a third party.

The assignment review process allows ICANN to perform diligence of the proposed assignment request to inform the decision of whether to approve the assignment. This is work that ICANN does regularly and the process can take several months, depending on complexity. Given the circumstances that preceded the requests for assignment, ICANN expects that conducting diligence for the transaction will be complex, and it make take several months.

read more

Last edited:
•••
Epik announced that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc." As noted in the prior blog, the change of control or transfer of ownership of an ICANN-accredited registrar must comply with the terms and requirements of the RAA and is subject to ICANN's review and approval. ICANN is now reviewing the request from Epik Inc. to ICANN to assign Epik Inc.'s RAA to a third party.

Even ICANN can't understand who's who - acquired from Epik Holdings inc ... and request is from Epik Inc. What a mess ... Epik LLC acquires Epik Holdings Inc (Masterbucks owner) from Epik Inc. but Epik Inc didn't sell Masterbucks software to Epik LLC. So, Masterbucks LLC is a subdivision of Epik Inc registered under shadow.

Masterbucks - part of Epik Inc / EpikHoldings Inc

mm.png

Last edited:
•••
Another $6,000 claim from Trustpilot.

tpn.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back