Dynadot

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This means Epik is in the clear?
That breach was really because ICANN were after their fees:
This breach results from Epik’s failure to:
1. Pay past due accreditation fees, as required by Section 3.9 of the RAA.

It doesn't necessarily mean there won't be any other or ICANN is going to approve accreditation transfer to Epik LLC, if I'm not mistaken. Now, if it is true there were "Additional Concerns" listed. Mainly about renewals problems. "Several hundred", the document says.

I would guess Epik answered with some "we're working on it" and maybe demonstrated they made things right for some of the issues. That and the payement probably made it OK for this breach.

Funny: They redacted the name of the person it was addressed to at Epik, but the file name is:
hedlund-to-royce-1jun2023.pdf

•••
LLC selling everything back to the INC and after, INC acquired by __Holding____
Incredible. What is your source about this? How is the INC going to manage to pay?

They offered to pay to stay
How much did they offer to pay you?

•••
They offered to pay to stay. I declined.
When did they offer to pay?

Was this via the online chat while requesting auth codes or via some other method?

Brad

Last edited:
•••
When did they offer to pay?

Was this via the online chat while requesting auth codes or via some other method?

Brad
Yes when I requested codes via chat they offered to pay the renewals for me to stay.

You have to request by chat currently and you can approve on the dashboard if you have 2FA on.

•••
Yes when I requested codes via chat they offered to pay the renewals for me to stay.

You have to request by chat currently and you can approve on the dashboard if you have 2FA on.
Epik should already not be forcing customers to online chat in order to get AUTH codes. It is a clear violation of ICANN policy.

If they are then using the online chat for customer retention tactics, it is even more inappropriate.

That is exactly what I suspected was going on.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Epik should already not be forcing customers to online chat in order to get AUTH codes. It is a clear violation of ICANN policy.

If they are then using the online chat for customer retention tactics, it is even more inappropriate.

Brad
I told them about the same. I asked for a date when codes will readily be available again. No date given.

I said ICANN will probably be getting more complaints because jumping through ANY hoops for transfers is not acceptable.

They will retain some no doubt with these offers and some on hard times.

Peace of mind and control of my names is more important to me.

•••

That is exactly what I suspected was going on.

Brad

forcing by chat is like forcing by email support..and latter is done by few sad places like namespro.ca and possibly few more.. it's sad and a pain and frankly dealbreaker for me and many but I dont it's illegal. illegal is offer no way to get codes.

•••
Incredible. How did you manage to initiate a chat? Please share with us. I'm not able to do so.

•••
Incredible. How did you manage to initiate a chat? Please share with us. I'm not able to do so.
The green chat bubble at the bottom of the page about two hours ago.

•••
The green chat bubble at the bottom of the page about two hours ago.
Incredible. I don't have any icon appearing since yesterday.
Do anyone else see the icon if they go on Epik's website, or only Karmaco does because he's a VIP at Epik?
I mean, if you get renewals for free, and you even decline them, you must be quite someone, I guess.

•••
Incredible. I don't have any icon appearing since yesterday.
Do anyone else see the icon if they go on Epik's website, or only Karmaco does because he's a VIP at Epik?
I mean, if you get renewals for free, and you even decline them, you must be quite someone, I guess.
Maybe you only can see it if you initiate a transfer. I don’t know. I am still trying to figure out how Samer got the codes with no chat box 😂

•••
i just got the EPP in email…
You dont see it on epik screen anymore.
But they email you the code if you access that screen.

Definitely stranger, needs to further confirmation, EPP code was sent; —i never talked to chat; so just reaching this page; should do the trick and EPP will be emailed (make sure not in junk) —Wow, big change!
I can verify as of two hour ago it is not automatic. I had to use chat to get the codes sent.

•••
Maybe you only can see it if you initiate a transfer. I don’t know. I am still trying to figure out how Samer got the codes with no chat box 😂
I did intitiate a transfer! Still no chat.
We both (Samer and myself) received the auth code by email.

•••
For information, this is what it looks like:

Epik-Auth.png

There is a subtle, no so subtle, mention at the end about getting "a disounted bulk renewal rate" of you own "multiple domains". I guess that, like on many subjects, they also changed their mind about not really wanting domainers.

This will be the end for me in this thread, for now. Take care.

•••
With or without accreditation transfer (or before such a transfer) ICANN still _may_ terminate the accreditation should the following happen:

5.5.3 Registrar knowingly employs any officer that is convicted of a misdemeanor related to financial activities or of any felony, or is judged by a court of competent jurisdiction to have committed fraud or breach of fiduciary duty, or is the subject of a judicial determination that ICANN reasonably deems as the substantive equivalent of any of the foregoing and such officer is not terminated within thirty (30) days of Registrar's knowledge of the foregoing; or any member of Registrar's board of directors or similar governing body is convicted of a misdemeanor related to financial activities or of any felony, or is judged by a court of competent jurisdiction to have committed fraud or breach of fiduciary duty, or is the subject of a judicial determination that ICANN reasonably deems as the substantive equivalent of any of the foregoing and such member is not removed from Registrar's board of directors or similar governing body within thirty (30) days of Registrar's knowledge of the foregoing.

https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en

As usual with ICANN, it is "may" not "must".

•••
•••
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Epik finally changed their ICANN contact person from Brian Royce to Bryce Myrvang, the secretary/lawyer of Registered Agents. I wonder if this indicates that they are indeed the buyers and didn't buy on behalf of another party?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-01 12.17.54.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-01 12.17.54.png
    29.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2023-07-01 12.18.31.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-01 12.18.31.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
•••
Bryce Myrvang

REGISTERED AGENTS INC BRANCH

Company Number418204StatusActiveIncorporation Date3 June 2011 (about 12 years ago)Company TypeForeign ProfitJurisdictionIowa (US)BranchBranch of Registered Agents Inc (Wyoming (US))Registered Address
  • 30 N GOULD STE R, SHERIDAN, WY, 82801, USA
  • United States
Agent NameNORTHWEST REGISTERED AGENT LLCAgent Address315 E. 5TH ST. STE 202, WATERLOO, IA, 50703Directors / Officers
Registry Pagehttps://sos.iowa.gov/search/business/...
Source Iowa Secretary of State (Business Entity Data API), https://api.sos.iowa.gov/, 15 Jun 2022

Company Addresses​

HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS
30 N GOULD STE R, SHERIDAN, WY, 82801, USA
MAILING ADDRESS
315 E. 5TH ST., STE 202, WATERLOO, IA, 50703

https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_ia/418204

•••
So, has anyone seen the magic chat box lately? According to the info below, there should be someone standing by 24/7 on live chat. Isn't there some type of organization that ensures we get codes promptly...where are you ICANN?!?

epik contact info LOL.jpg

•••
•••
Not sure if this has been posted yet. Epik finally changed their ICANN contact person from Brian Royce to Bryce Myrvang, the secretary/lawyer of Registered Agents. I wonder if this indicates that they are indeed the buyers and didn't buy on behalf of another party?

Nope.

link

ooo.png

N

Last edited:
•••
•••
Yes, it could very well be that the real owners are still hiding behind Registered Agents. I guess Epik really are "The Swiss Bank Secrecy of Domains".

Nope :)
They left behind a trail of blabs which were then picked up by bots. Yes we see a lot more than Master Kid & Bucks Cassidy can imagine... for now 🤫 until all info become cross-connected and verified.

Regards

•••
WOW! Saran Frank is a real POS!!
1688228981543.png

•••
WOW! Saran Frank is a real POS!!
At least you get some interaction...I've yet to have ANYONE respond to me from 'epik'. Perhaps its the embarrassment knowing what they have done with my money.

Even when they reached out to me, there was never a follow up to my response.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back