Domain Empire

alert The fund can't be withdrawal from Epik.com via Masterbucks wallet

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

enamebroker

Top Member
Impact
It happened on 23rd Aug 2022 and this matter lasted almost one month without any process. Masterbucks.com declined my fund withdrawal and disabled the button of fund withdrawal. And I contacted Epik.com and got no further action even if Rob Monster got involved in it for two weeks. All the time I was told in email by management review.

What is wrong with Epik.com? Do you think it is normal to disable fund withdrawal? How can I get back my fund from Epik.com? Thanks for your suggestion.

Capture4.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

ICANN's Continued Assistance and Monitoring

ICANN continues to monitor Epik's compliance with its RAA obligations and will provide assistance to the affected registrants that submit complaints to ICANN. Additional compliance investigations beyond those included in the 1 June 2023 breach notice are ongoing. If the registrar fails to timely demonstrate compliance with the RAA requirements relevant to each compliance case, ICANN will issue additional notices of breach. Epik is currently responding to all of the outstanding compliance cases.

The previous blog described how to access resources available to registrants, including how to renew a domain name or file a complaint. Registrants that are experiencing issues with gTLD domain names sponsored by Epik can submit complaints to ICANN following the instructions in that blog.

Epik's Change of Control Request

On 8 June 2023, Epik announced that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc." As noted in the prior blog, the change of control or transfer of ownership of an ICANN-accredited registrar must comply with the terms and requirements of the RAA and is subject to ICANN's review and approval. ICANN is now reviewing the request from Epik Inc. to ICANN to assign Epik Inc.'s RAA to a third party.

The assignment review process allows ICANN to perform diligence of the proposed assignment request to inform the decision of whether to approve the assignment. This is work that ICANN does regularly and the process can take several months, depending on complexity. Given the circumstances that preceded the requests for assignment, ICANN expects that conducting diligence for the transaction will be complex, and it make take several months.

Last edited:
•••

Epik's Change of Control Request

On 8 June 2023, Epik announced that "Epik LLC has acquired and transferred Epik.com and the associated domain management platform from Epik Holdings Inc." As noted in the prior blog, the change of control or transfer of ownership of an ICANN-accredited registrar must comply with the terms and requirements of the RAA and is subject to ICANN's review and approval. ICANN is now reviewing the request from Epik Inc. to ICANN to assign Epik Inc.'s RAA to a third party.

The assignment review process allows ICANN to perform diligence of the proposed assignment request to inform the decision of whether to approve the assignment. This is work that ICANN does regularly and the process can take several months, depending on complexity. Given the circumstances that preceded the requests for assignment, ICANN expects that conducting diligence for the transaction will be complex, and it make take several months.

They are going to get it. I knew ICANN was a lost cause but many other options developing.

•••
No Auth codes received by email from any of the accounts I'm managing... And I actually whitelisted epik.com... awaiting ICANN response.

•••
•••
You have to stop with THIS nonsense. There is no excusing Epik whatsoever.
If there wasn't any Masterbucks involved, and Epik didn't payout the "USD" received from the buyer, they would have scammed customers all the same. Don't they?

The exact same could have happened without "Masterbucks" and with "USD".

Yes Epik scammed people in the end and have been a-holes.
It doesn't change facts nor reality. All I wrote above is still 100% correct.

u gonna have some credibility issue here and or downvoting if u start compare fiat like usd to mbucks

•••
Yes. It's a an interesting update...
I expected ICANN do approve and do nothing. I'm also expecting the feds to do nothing but we have plans.

•••
Nothing surprises me anymore.

Last edited:
•••
No Auth codes received by email from any of the accounts I'm managing... And I actually whitelisted epik.com... awaiting ICANN response.
Wow!!! Please keep us posted.

•••
Been dealing with some non domain related issues. Going to try to get codes for a name or two now. I will update soon.

•••
FFS!

https://www.icann.org/compliance/notices
1 June 2023: ICANN Sends Notice of Breach to Registrar (Epik Inc. (IANA #617))

Data and Documents Under Review by ICANN. Breaches Cured 21 June 2023.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Last edited:
•••
Looks like it is time to fiile complants with ICANN...I wonder what registrar will get our names? I'm hoping it is Dynadot, Godaddy or NameCheap.

So, did the 'new' owners think with a couple of tweets and emails they could turn 'epik' around and win the hearts and minds of those that had thousands disappear?

Looks like they finally saw the handwriting on the wall. Did they pull their cash out? Did they find more liabilities than they expected? Could they not woo the big players to stay? Stay tuned...it ain't over yet...as a matter of fact, it has not even started.

Last edited:
•••
Registrar (Epik Inc. (IANA #617))
ICANN. Breaches Cured 21 June 2023

INC stays, LLC is out

.... LLC selling everything back to the INC and after, INC acquired by __Holding____
oh wait ... unlinking Master & Bucks

•••
So, did the 'new' owners think with a couple of tweets and emails they could turn 'epik' around and win the hearts and minds of those that had thousands disappear?
This is the problem for every version of "Epik".

Epik Holdings, Epik Inc, Epik.com, Epik LLC...it doesn't really matter.

The "Epik" brand has become toxic, especially in the domain investment world.

"That was a different Epik that screwed you" is not a real compelling sales pitch. :ROFL:

I doubt there are enough people worried about being "deplatformed" to replace their previous core customer base.

Brad

•••
So, lets see what the all powerful ICANN will do (please note the prominent display of the ICANN logo on the 'epik' site...should that be allowed considering what is/has been happening?).

epik says they concierge will help...just use the chat feature. Well, a review of my epik screenshots from today shows the 'chat' icon was changed...but now it is gone. Here I sit, waiting to chat and/or get the necessary code(s) to move my name(s). The bill for my wasted time is growing by the second.
Epik No Transfer ICANN approved.jpg

•••
So, lets see what the all powerful ICANN will do (please note the prominent display of the ICANN logo on the 'epik' site...should that be allowed considering what is/has been happening?).

epik says they concierge will help...just use the chat feature. Well, a review of my epik screenshots from today shows the 'chat' icon was changed...but now it is gone. Here I sit, waiting to chat and/or get the necessary code(s) to move my name(s). The bill for my wasted time is growing by the second.
Show attachment 241683
The footer at the bottom is not even technically true.

"Epik is a registered trademark of Epik Inc."

Looking up that TM -

(LAST LISTED OWNER) EPIK LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WYOMING 30 N GOULD STREET, SUITE N SHERIDAN WYOMING 82801

The funny thing is looking at the history it actually went from MONSTER VENTURE PARTNERS LLC to EPIK HOLDINGS, INC. to EPIK LLC.

I don't see Epik Inc even listed.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Looking up that TM -

(LAST LISTED OWNER) EPIK LLC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY WYOMING 30 N GOULD STREET, SUITE N SHERIDAN WYOMING 82801

The funny thing is looking at the history it actually went from MONSTER VENTURE PARTNERS LLC to EPIK HOLDINGS, INC. to EPIK LLC.

I don't see Epik Inc even listed.

Brad

Epik Tornado's' Season 3 brings new challenges.

•••
ICANN isn't going act. Law enforcement isn't going to act. Creditors aren't going to act. But i'm still very confident that Epik will be gone in less than 12 months for one simple reason, Rob Monster is still the owner and CEO. i mean the idiot blew up with $16M in the bank and no pressure and no hack history and none of the meltdown drama and exposure of his scams. With no escrow and ponzi schemes he is gonna burn baby burn the rest of those embezzled millions in 6 months.

And with Brian Royce's "help" maybe less.

Last edited:
•••
29 domains left with epik;
almost there.
Have a good night everybody :)

Last edited:
•••
with all the bad actors and hidden dynamics at play, in my case, with epik for the lack of positivity its not really the fault only of one or two individuals etc. Over the years I was upset when they removed phone support and effective email accountability from my documented correspondance which is why im trying to move on to godaddy with still almost 0 traffic my domains til this day. I learned in grad-school that a critical analysis is not complete without a strengths-based solutions' approach to problem solving; and, this is it exposure - here
thanks to NP for the opportunity. I gather its ongoing until the right people come along.

I hope in appreciation, for anyone, of such here that shows up..

Last edited:
•••
•••
u gonna have some credibility issue here and or downvoting if u start compare fiat like usd to mbucks
I will get mass downvotes from people actually not understanding what they read and even quote + respond to?
I didn't notice :ROFL:

•••

It seems many portions of their website still contain old and now outdated info.
This is probably just the previous mention which they haven't changed.
But yes, before that, there seem to have been some mixing up between "Epik inc" and "Epik Holdings inc".
Mixing things up like customers funds with spendable money seems to have been their thing :/

For example, if you click "support" => "Knowledge base" => enter "Payment" in the search box => Click on the "What are Epik's payment methods?" article => It gives you this: https://www.epik.com/support?article=10720551789211-What-are-Epik-s-payment-methods- which says:

Epik-pay.png

Last edited:
•••
I will get mass downvotes from people actually not understanding what they read and even quote + respond to?
I didn't notice :ROFL:

look I'm just saying no matter how we spin her and the universe we is in... fiat and mb do not Intersect or compare. it's just futile to use both in same breath of paragraf

•••
contacting via chat? Will they ask to stay, or offer discounts? @Samer please share your experience...
They offered to pay to stay. I declined.

Also they easily got out of breach with ICANN as I predicted earlier. ICANN cares about $$$ and ICANN not about registrants.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back