Dynadot

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You understand why VWBluebug gets the pacers? lol

•••
•••
I am only rooting for the team from Miss.

•••
•••
•••
I was told too..
10286886_10152219271018089_4336500954233682071_o.jpg

so I did!

Damn... I could smell that from this side of the Pond. Stop making me hungry....Happy Victoria Day :)

•••
Gonna try limit my genius to this thread I don't have time to share the love around at the moment.

Surging!!!!

(Just kidding, I'm ebbing...)

•••
Damn... I could smell that from this side of the Pond. Stop making me hungry....Happy Victoria Day :)
Yes Happy belated Victoria Day! It was one of the sunniest day so far! World Cup coming up, any favorites GILSAN? Any underdog teams to watch for?

PS Victoria Day is a federal pubic holiday in Canada in which we celebrate the creator of "Victoria Secrets" and it's models! Seriously, it a holiday we celebrate for Queen Victoria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Day also "The holiday is colloquially known as May Two-Four in parts of Canada; a double entendre that refers both to the date around which the holiday falls (May 24) and the Canadian slang for a case of twenty-four beers (a "two-four"), a drink popular during the long weekend."

•••
Yes Happy belated Victoria Day! It was one of the sunniest day so far! World Cup coming up, any favorites GILSAN? Any underdog teams to watch for?
Brazil being the the soccer powerhouse that they are and playing at home has to be #1 favorite, followed very closely by Germany, Argentina and Spain. Portugal may reach the last eight with a bit of luck. If we had a different coach we could make the last 4.

My favorite underdog team is by far... BELGIUM

PS Victoria Day is a federal pubic holiday in Canada in which we celebrate the creator of "Victoria Secrets" and it's models! Seriously, it a holiday we celebrate for Queen Victoria http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victoria_Day also "The holiday is colloquially known as May Two-Four in parts of Canada; a double entendre that refers both to the date around which the holiday falls (May 24) and the Canadian slang for a case of twenty-four beers (a "two-four"), a drink popular during the long weekend."
"Victoria Secrets" LOL.... In trying to keep up with the times, next year I'll say "Happy Victoria Secrets Day" :D

•••
•••
Belgium, might have to place a few bets on them!
Of course have to research the groups http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/groups/index.html
Maybe I see Canada in there some day lol!

Colombia would have been a great outsider team to bet on but their star player Radamel Falcao had a serious knee injury about 5 months ago and is unlikely to play.

About 15-20 years ago one of Canada's best football (soccer) strikers played here in Madeira for several years. He was extremely popular here. I talked to him on many occasions. His name:
Alex Bunbury

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Bunbury

If more Canadian players were to come to Madeira to play soccer, Canada could have a team in the World Cup.

•••
My pick is the Oranje - because they are playing with a team predominantly built from few parts. The players are very familiar with each other and will be hard to break down. Italy will be a challenging team to play as well but in a tough group. Never underestimate the Germans.

Tiki Taka Spain are on the decline and Brazil is overrated :)

The continent is huge though - it's not expected a European team will win the tournament in Brazil - but Holland will.
I don't think CR7 will leave the groups.

Top scorer will come from Russia or Belgium.
Everyone expects Belgium to do well as they've really well bonded as a team this year.

•••
My pick is the Oranje - because they are playing with a team predominantly built from few parts. The players are very familiar with each other and will be hard to break down. Italy will be a challenging team to play as well but in a tough group. Never underestimate the Germans.

Tiki Taka Spain are on the decline and Brazil is overrated :)

The continent is huge though - it's not expected a European team will win the tournament in Brazil - but Holland will.
I don't think CR7 will leave the groups.

Top scorer will come from Russia or Belgium.
Everyone expects Belgium to do well as they've really well bonded as a team this year.
True... you always have to respect that Clockwork Orange team and even more so the German Panzers. Italy is always a top 8 team and can never be underestimated, neither can the irritating Tiki Taka.

I'm still betting on Brazil to win. They have a good coach in Scolari and home court advantage over the other big guns.

•••
Is not at all interested in some round ball being kicked around.

Surprising, 3blogs and 1 site, one give away price, and so far no takers.

•••
Perhaps if Johname painted a round ball with bacon strips on it you may even become a fan of the "beautiful game" B-)

•••
That would be one of the few travesties man could put upon the perfect food called BACON!!!

•••
I might put some bacon around some hamburgers this week. Bacon wrapped hamburgers in oven, hmm good. In my quest to find more protein, made some burgers with 93% lean beef last night, was pretty good. Haven't had that in awhile. Usually I get Angus 85% for my burgers. Still will eat that, the 93% is to supplement. Tried Egg Beaters, didn't like the aftertaste, so it looks like whole eggs for me.

Pacers/Heat tonight. Heat are 4-0 after losing 1st Playoff game, in 3 of those they won 4 straight. So Pacers need to win tonight.

Draft lottery tonight also.

•••
That would be one of the few travesties man could put upon the perfect food called BACON!!!
:D OK, now how about if the round ball smelt like BACON?

•••
•••
tag:
'hot bitches with shelties'..... really? Just seems kinda specific, lol.

•••
Eggs are getting pricey!

And if you make your balls smell like bacon?
You are just plain sick.

•••
For a while, I will not be checking out other threads on here.
Or any other forum.
Post here and move on.

10390555_541457792631382_4512752761157561208_n.jpg

•••
pubic holiday in Canada in which we celebrate the creator of "Victoria Secrets

Typo? lol.

I'm still betting on Brazil to win. They have a good coach in Scolari and home court advantage over the other big guns.
No European has won in South America... that should change.
If Brazil loses I'm not sure if the riots would get better or worse!

I might put some bacon around some hamburgers this week. Bacon wrapped hamburgers in oven, hmm good. In my quest to find more protein, made some burgers with 93% lean beef last night, was pretty good. Haven't had that in awhile. Usually I get Angus 85% for my burgers. Still will eat that, the 93% is to supplement. Tried Egg Beaters, didn't like the aftertaste, so it looks like whole eggs for me.

Pacers/Heat tonight. Heat are 4-0 after losing 1st Playoff game, in 3 of those they won 4 straight. So Pacers need to win tonight.

Draft lottery tonight also.
I hope Pacers win :)
Why not regular eggs? Cholesterol concerns are overblown, imho. If you have 93% lean beef - throw some butter in the center :)

tag:
'hot bitches with shelties'..... really? Just seems kinda specific, lol.
I'm still undecided whether she appreciates this tag myself, lol. I will take this time to say it wasn't me that created it!

•••
Why not regular eggs? Cholesterol concerns are overblown, imho. If you have 93% lean beef - throw some butter in the center :)

Yeah, that's what I like and what I've always been eating. Tried Egg Beaters many years ago and most people seem to like it, tried it again, but just a weird aftertaste to me. I actually have one of those cholesterol articles bookmarked
The Great Cholesterol Myth
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-jo...7.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular,personal-health

•••

Surprising, 3blogs and 1 site, one give away price, and so far no takers.
On Namepros?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back