NameSilo

The Everyone's Welcome Thread (even Canadians, SEO experts, and oldies..you get the idea).

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DU

Secret SantaTop Member
Impact
I thought I'd start a new break room thread. The great thing about this thread is you can say whatever the heck you want (except adult) and it's ON TOPIC.

All you have to do is post whatever is in your head when you are here. Simple.

Here are some acronyms we like to use:

YPSBT Your Post Sucks Big Time
YPITDB Your post is the dog's bollox
LPOD - Last Post of Day
FPOD - First....
SPOD - Second.
FPOTWN - Funny Post of the Week Nominee

Featured Friends
Johname - he doesn't have a cool nickname except johname. He is a legend. He is our local animation expect.
DU/Grace Delete aka __ aka Rickey (due to propensity to retire).
Iowa - Your source of gas prices, bacon futures, and stuff.
JBLions - Will teach you about mattress purchasing, beer, and how to remove birds from cages
Briguy Debartolo - More NP$ than everyone
Mis_Chiff - Fellow Canadian of Bri - she's a wild one
Lennco - He is lennco
Enlytend - I still read this enly--tend Adwords guru!
Verbster - The Alaskan Fisherman who hunts Right Wingers and Shoots Sh*t in more than one place
BaseballWorld - Muscle #2 (after JB)
David Walker - Semper Fi
Forge - Don't ask about this avatar
GILSAN - He posts photos. Cool ones. He also worships CR7 (if you don' t know who that is? you are advised to learn before engaging him in conversation)
JDAB - He has hot women on his new bed... but he worked hard for them
Rogue - Called Rouge more often than the movie Moulin Rouge
Cyberian - He goes by Cy. He's older than the forum. Likes the lakers and pops in sometimes to offer support and counselling.
NS - He doesn't look like the cartoons. He's an enigma. His avatar is usually hot.

SPECIAL SPECIAL GUESTS
Blobfish and girlfriend.

Grace Delete / DefaultUser / WorldsWorstDomainer will personally thank EVERY SINGLE post in this thread UNTIL someone says something about post count and gets too obsessed about reputations and starts gaming the system etc.

^ That has happened so no more ...was fun while it lasted.

Johname will personally LIKE every post in this thread until he doesn't

No racist, sexist, homophobic material that woudnt be acceptable in the 70s please.
We are ok with boobs and we are ok with men with abs (or whatever it is that makes them attractive). Ogling is healthy. Violence, not accepting that it is shallow and non-meaninful judge of people etc. is not. The most important virtue of this thread is respect for all.

Here are some topics that this thread has had:

333491.jpg

cars+and+girls2.jpg

formula-1-cars.jpg

a-lot-of-dogs.jpg

The following subjects are
BANNED

1383930930_kim-kardashian-560.jpg

So Kardashian related material is not allowed - even gratuitous boobs or bums because no one wants to see or hear about them.
your-political-views-democrat-republican-politics-obama-libe-demotivational-poster-1241176580.jpg

POLITICS OF ANY KIND IS A NO NO.
Especially if it is demeaning to the liberal elite or the conservative morons.

I suppose Anarchy is ok
515D1rdNkVL._SY355_.jpg

I AM PERSONALLY UNDECIDED ON SOME POLITICS so things like the below?
I think the crowd should decide.

ron-paul-boobs-2.JPG

We are also lady and animal friendly

tumblr_mko6femEhn1s77zr6o1_1280.png

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Andre Rieu's fantastic rendition of Amazing Grace

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Another "math related puzzle"......
"There is a school with 1,000 students and 1,000 lockers. On the first day of term the headteacher asks the first student to go along and open every single locker, he asks the second to go to every second locker and close it, the third to go to every third locker and close it if it is open or open it if it is closed, the fourth to go to the fourth locker and so on. The process is completed with the thousandth student. How many lockers are open at the end?"

ANSWER

Someone has a creative gift..
12523915_1041182912590523_3659739576022666030_n.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Going to see a cinematic screening of a live play this weekend. Kind of an interesting concept for those of us who can't get to West End.

Anyone see that Jerry Hall left Bryan Ferry, left Mick Jagger and ended up with the reptile that is Rupert Murdoch?

Of course Mick got the good years...

Felt obligated to post here for some reason.

•••
•••
•••
Texas gals are hot...very hot.

Iowa farmgirls on the other hand?
Much hotter, very much hotter.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Anyone see that Jerry Hall left Bryan Ferry, left Mick Jagger and ended up with the reptile that is Rupert Murdoch?
Mick is/was almost as wrinkley as Rupert. I see a pattern (not going be cynical and talk about bank accounts)

Very sad day here - I had to say goodbye to my old cat today (not the one in the avatar.) 19 yrs 9 months old. Battled kidney disease, chronic pancreatitis / hepatitis and the accompanying anorexia for years, had a heart murmur. So what finally happened? Of all the stupid things: she broke her leg. A front leg, up high so it couldn't be repaired without surgery. She was too frail for surgery and too arthritic in her rear to get around on 3 legs during recovery. So she's dancing with David Bowie...

•••
Very sad day here - I had to say goodbye to my old cat today (not the one in the avatar.) 19 yrs 9 months old. Battled kidney disease, chronic pancreatitis / hepatitis and the accompanying anorexia for years, had a heart murmur. So what finally happened? Of all the stupid things: she broke her leg. A front leg, up high so it couldn't be repaired without surgery. She was too frail for surgery and too arthritic in her rear to get around on 3 legs during recovery. So she's dancing with David Bowie...
That's a lots of years for a cat. That's probably at least 100 years equivalent for a human being

•••
That's a lots of years for a cat. That's probably at least 100 years equivalent for a human being
She went through about 3-4 packs of 9 lives. I was hoping she still had another one left but it was not to be :(.

•••
Picture of her taken New Years Day....
kacey-1-1-16.jpg

•••
Sorry to read about your lose of a long time friend @enlytend !

Guess who is back.....
"Commodore USA is proud to present our cross-promotion with Disney on their Tron Legacy DVD and Blu-ray release. In 1982, both the original Commodore 64 and Disney's blockbuster Tron were released. Almost 30 years later, they both simultaneously reappear on April 5, 2011. Commodore USA keyboard computers are on sale now.

c64x_03-580x339.jpg

"
C64 (Price: $595 in 1982, the equivalent of $1367 today)

• 0.985MHz 8-bit MOS Technology 6510 processor
  • 64KB RAM (38KB for BASIC programs)
  • MOS Technology VIC-II graphics chip (16 colors, 112 sprites maximum)
  • MOS Technology SID sound chip
C64x (Price: starting at $595)

• 1.80GHz Intel Atom processor
  • Up to 4GB RAM
  • Nvidia ION2 graphcis chip (unlimited sprites we’d guess)
  • Realtek 6-channel HD audio"
www.geek.com/games/the-commodore-64-is-back-and-it-leaves-the-82-version-dust-1338327

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back