IT.COM

Humor: NamePros Domain Comics

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
We would like to welcome you to the Official Domain Comics thread.
Please share your favorite comics with your friends and followers to show your support! :)

This thread will feature domain comic strips relating to the domain industry; please feel free to post your own comics that are domain related!

Domainer comics will be added to this thread frequently. We encourage you to subscribe for updates to receive a notification when new comics are added.

You are more than welcome to share our domain comics on your own web sites and blogs (Right click > Save image as). All we ask is that you don't edit or alter any of the comics.

Below is the initial comic character introduction. As the comic strip unfolds, we'll be adding more characters and special guest stars along the way. Stay Tuned!

comic-intro.png

Domain Name Comics are also posted on the Official NamePros Pinterest Account.​

Disclaimer: This domain comic strip is protected under U.S. copyright law (title 17 of the U.S. Code) and by the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Please note that the NamePros comic strip may occasionally perform comical parody being used in conjunction with U.S. fair use laws and in no way claims any of the depicted comical satire to be accurate (Please treat all comic strips as fictional humour).

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
Ali Azam, is that your original design? :)

Peace,
Cyberian

•••
The last comic. :xf.grin:

Thanks for the share.

•••
I love this thread! lol! I literally laughed my... you know what. Awesome!

•••
•••
•••
this is how meetings go xD
79035_e71dec6266e224da68ca3719d93d04e6.jpg
I couldn't stop laughing. What software did you use to create this and is it an easy point an click thingy?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I would actually do most of them. Lol

•••

Dude...WorldsWorstDomainer wears #12 for Mr Cunningham.. Other than that, this one really did make me laugh.... because it's so true. (I know it's not the WWD and fictionalized but still funny).

Last edited:
•••

Dude...WorldsWorstDomainer wears #12 for Mr Cunningham.. Other than that, this one really did make me laugh.... because it's so true. (I know it's not the WWD and fictionalized but still funny).

If you decide to do a comic strip on CWD (Canada's Worst Domainer) give #99 (Wayne Gretzky NHL superstar) also 99 cents was the cost of a dot info when I started.....

Last edited:
•••
•••
Now that would be a good thing...
those in lalaland would probably believe .CA is a special TLD just for them!

•••
lalaland already has .LA ;)

And #99 in a Kings uni... lol.
I think Bri would rather see an Oiler jersey.
Maybe not.

Peace,
Cy

Last edited:
•••

Maybe not.

Peace,
Cy

Didn't notice that LMFAO.... wouldn't he want a #9?

•••

Maybe not.

Peace,
Cy

Didn't notice that LMFAO.... wouldn't he want a #9?

Wayne Gretzky made his mark (most of his records were made) when he played for the Edmonton Oilers as "99"
but he also had "99" when he played for the LA Kings!

So basically, I will also remember Gretzky as a OIler but him as a "King" fits the comic!

Love all the "Canadian symbols" @johname

•••
Wayne Gretzky made his mark (most of his records were made) when he played for the Edmonton Oilers as "99"
but he also had "99" when he played for the LA Kings!

So basically, I will also remember Gretzky as a OIler but him as a "King" fits the comic!

Love all the "Canadian symbols" @johname

I thought you liked the Redwings? Or did I confuse you with someone else?

•••
I thought you liked the Redwings? Or did I confuse you with someone else?
Yes my all time favorite/favourite team is the Detroit Redwings! But my favorite/favourite players are Wayne Gretzky, Steve Yzerman (Detroit) and Bobby Orr!

Kinda like having a favorite NFL/NBA/etc team but idolizing a superstar ability to play the game! I would have loved it if Gretzky played for Detroit especially in his record setting years.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back