Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
where are we up to on the best out of these 3 to have in the domain - Marijuana, Weed and Pot?

•••
where are we up to on the best out of these 3 to have in the domain - Marijuana, Weed and Pot?
There's no right answer. It all depends on the other keywords in the domain.

•••
i would say weed and marijuana. rest keyword with them.

•••
There's no right answer. It all depends on the other keywords in the domain.

Thanks keith, I still like weed and Pot because of how short they are compared to marijuana, going to see whats about

•••

use 'em all!
WeedPotCannabisMarijuanaGanja.com is available!
;)

•••
•••
marijuana is king for search volume, but i think i have mentioned a few times what is best for store signage.

•••
Thanks keith, I still like weed and Pot because of how short they are compared to marijuana, going to see whats about
Good luck. I know you try to get top tier stuff and it's slim pickins.

•••
my personal preference is hemp :D short and with commercial value.

Last edited:
•••

my personal presence is hemp :D short and with commercial value.
Hemp is really a separate category. For the weed/pot side I prefer "canna" for several reasons.

•••
i have few domains with canna in it. for me 420. i have so many crappy 420 domains :P

•••
The slang ganj without the a is pretty commonly spoke but search is WAY below the others. Because of that you can find domains with it still (grabbed ganj.club recently). Personally I like the sound of it (and canna or cannabis).

•••
Picked one up

CaliforniaPot

(com)

•••
my personal presence is hemp :D short and with commercial value.

...yeppers, and hemp is a multi-tasking word to boot as it is involved with industrial and health products(CBD, cannabinoids, etc.)...

•••
Looking long term, I think cannabis is the correct term to get under, or weed for casual use. Pot sounds old-fashioned, and the word marijuana, while currently the most widely used, has a sketchy history--originally adopted into American vocabulary and popularized by Hurst newspapers in a racist smear campaign against Latinos--and is considered derogatory to a lot of cannabis users.

•••
CBDVaccine(s)
HempVaccine(s)

•••
Looking long term, I think cannabis is the correct term to get under, or weed for casual use. Pot sounds old-fashioned, and the word marijuana, while currently the most widely used, has a sketchy history--originally adopted into American vocabulary and popularized by Hurst newspapers in a racist smear campaign against Latinos--and is considered derogatory to a lot of cannabis users.

Cannabis is the proper term!

Just as variety / varieties is the proper term not strain / strains but the english language gets skewed at times. See below for plant classification info.

http://theseedsite.co.uk/class.html

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Looking long term, I think cannabis is the correct term to get under, or weed for casual use. Pot sounds old-fashioned, a

Just Flipped CaliforniaPot ....(com) $12k

Look on whois - 6 days.com

Cheers

•••
Just Flipped CaliforniaPot ....(com) $12k

Look on whois - 6 days.com

Cheers
Great sale. Thanks for sharing. I just bought a -pot.com name myself a few days ago here on NP. The word still reminds me of times past though.

•••
Pot is the best in many situations. It's the bulk of my potfolio.

•••
I agree pot is good for making a brand

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back