NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just sold a Cannabis*****.com name for $1750, and negotiating with a buyer on another name. It has been a good weekend so far.

•••
I keep getting offers for a couple cannabisxxxx / coms but they are category killers so i need the right offer.

•••
I keep getting offers for a couple cannabisxxxx / coms but they are category killers so i need the right offer.

If they are true category killers, I'm buying! Send me a message.

•••
•••
Unless our definition of category killer differs, you might be surprised.

•••
Got a price request via afternic for one of my Cannabis+Keyword.com domains too! Grats on the sale @pjb1978

•••
Got a price request via afternic for one of my Cannabis+Keyword.com domains too! Grats on the sale @pjb1978

Good luck on the inquiry. In the past most of the inquiries I've received were on Hemp names. Cannabis names seem to be closing the gap in the past few months. My last 3 or 4 sales in this particular niche have all been Cannabis names.

•••
i picked these up the other day ,

CannaDecaf, CannaMocha and MJCentre

•••
In Case You Missed It, Congress Just Passed an Important Marijuana Provision

The hurdles are a-plenty, but last week saw the passage of a critical marijuana legislation from both houses of Congress that should allow medical marijuana patients and marijuana-based businesses to breathe a bit easier once again in 2016.

On Thursday, June 11, the Senate Appropriations Committee approved a provision (by a vote of 22-8) designed to protect medical marijuana businesses from federal interference, including from the Drug Enforcement Agency, in states where the drug is currently legal.

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...u-missed-it-congress-just-passed-an-impo.aspx

•••
In Case You Missed It, Congress Just Passed an Important Marijuana Provision

The hurdles are a-plenty, but last week saw the passage of a critical marijuana legislation from both houses of Congress that should allow medical marijuana patients and marijuana-based businesses to breathe a bit easier once again in 2016.

On Thursday, June 11, the Senate Appropriations Committee approved a provision (by a vote of 22-8) designed to protect medical marijuana businesses from federal interference, including from the Drug Enforcement Agency, in states where the drug is currently legal.

http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...u-missed-it-congress-just-passed-an-impo.aspx

...A bill should also be drafted to protect said legal ventures in the industry to be able to utilize the banks to make deposits and checks on a normal basis and with impunity I got a feeling that the day that becomes reality is the day the floodgates will truly open wide...

•••
•••
•••
Low xxx sale through Sedo- 420+keyword
sure makes this months renewals lighter:roll:

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
I can't believe people are still registering these. You can register 50 junk canna domains or buy 1 for $500 and be better off, IMO.

I had a low x,xxx offer for one of mine this week. I countered so I'll see how it goes.

•••
A few hand regs from last night:

PeaceLoveCannabis.com
CannabisResourceGuide.com
CannabisSeedCenter.com
CannabisCardCenter.com
IWantCannabis.com
EastBayCannabis.com

•••
I can't believe people are still registering these. You can register 50 junk canna domains or buy 1 for $500 and be better off, IMO.

Some people would prefer to learn the hard way, I guess.

I'm willing to bet that less than 2% of all names listed in this thread will ever sell. It's like buying a lotto ticket.

•••
Guys, and what'ya think about uniqueweedproducts.com ? I didn't sell it of Flippa, (I'm a beginner)

•••
•••

I agree !00% however I don't have $500 atm but I did have $1.49 to hand reg pickabud dot com of course

its crazy though, like 420Madness lol

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back