NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wondering what the general thoughts are about whether the recent trend to legalize marijuana will boost the prices of pot-related domains?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Pot is the best key word domain by far.

Pot and Canna.

•••
Just Flipped CaliforniaPot ....(com) $12k

Look on whois - 6 days.com

Cheers

Just checked whois, it says Stuart owns it still

•••
•••
potdomain.png

Seemed a decent bet given the California sale. Probably the wrong way round though.

•••
Like they say...

Last edited:
•••
I own DopeStores, DopeShops & LeMarijuana.com

•••
FX, Vaporly.com sold for $196at Godaddy. Remember that name?

:)

•••
Just checked whois, it says Stuart owns it still
Lol...that's Stu 's style...always reporting names still in his name. It doesn't mean it hasn't be sold. Maybe name hasn't change account yet

•••
Cannabis is the proper term!

Just as variety / varieties is the proper term not strain / strains but the english language gets skewed at times. See below for plant classification info.

http://theseedsite.co.uk/class.html
I've never heard it referred to as pot variety. You can register potvariety, weedvariety...right now. All the "strains" names are long gone.

•••
•••
I've never heard it referred to as pot variety. You can register potvariety, weedvariety...right now. All the "strains" names are long gone.

I only wanted the best ones. :)

If you can track down old ads from Marc Emery who is the Price of Pot and who was one of the largest seed distributors in the world you will see he uses variety / varieties, he is no dummy. Same as many of the top growers they say variety.

To use the term strains when talking crops or plants is poor english and science imo. If you go back and read that article about Virginia hemp i posted the opening sentence they say Cannabis Varieties. ;)

•••
I only wanted the best ones. :)

If you can track down old ads from Marc Emery who is the Price of Pot and who was one of the largest seed distributors in the world you will see he uses variety / varieties, he is no dummy. Same as many of the top growers they say variety.

To use the term strains when talking crops or plants is poor english and science imo. If you go back and read that article about Virginia hemp i posted the opening sentence they say Cannabis Varieties. ;)
Google pot varieties and get back to us :)

•••
Lol...that's Stu 's style...always reporting names still in his name. It doesn't mean it hasn't be sold. Maybe name hasn't change account yet

Ok..interested in who's the buyer of it

•••
Google pot varieties and get back to us :)

Google cannabis varieties and get back to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_strains

tell me how many times the term variety is used compared to strains under the cannabis strains info page. Variety(ies) 27 times strain(s) 5 times including title.

The popularity of the term strains is just due to dumb web developers who know nothing about agrology or botany.

Last edited:
•••
Google cannabis varieties and get back to me.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_strains

tell me how many times the term variety is used compared to strains under the cannabis strains info page. Variety(ies) 27 times strain(s) 5 times including title.

The popularity of the term strains is just due to dumb web developers who know nothing about agrology or botany.
Ok googled it. All the top results talk about strains. The word varieties is nowhere to be found. It's not mentioned once on the entire first page.

•••
Ok googled it. All the top results talk about strains. The word varieties is nowhere to be found. It's not mentioned once on the entire first page.

I posted the top link! :)

27 times varieties was mentioned, 5 times strains was mentioned. wuahahahaha :p

•••
I posted the top link! :)

27 times varieties was mentioned, 5 times strains was mentioned. wuahahahaha :P
Lol you're reading it wrong. The link is defining cannabis strains and using the word "varieties" to explain about strains. The headline of that Wikipedia page is for "cannabis strains" even though you admittedly searched "cannabis varieties"!

We're all free to buy what we like but nobody will ever go to a dispensary and ask what kind of varieties they have. This just isn't a term used in the world of marijuana.

•••
Lol you're reading it wrong. The link is defining cannabis strains and using the word "varieties" to explain about strains. The headline of that Wikipedia page is for "cannabis strains" even though you admittedly searched "cannabis varieties"!

We're all free to buy what we like but nobody will ever go to a dispensary and ask what kind of varieties they have. This just isn't a term used in the world of marijuana.

You either know or you don't, anyone saying strains to me reveals their skill level. ;)

•••
You either know or you don't, anyone saying strains to me reveals their skill level. ;)
Well, I sold cannastrains for mid $x,xxx to the owner of multiple dispensaries in Colorado. Meanwhile they could've spent $2 with codes to register cannavariety and cannavarieties but they didn't. I guess my skill level and theirs is low ;)

•••
•••
Well, I sold cannastrains for mid $x,xxx to the owner of multiple dispensaries in Colorado. Meanwhile they could've spent $2 with codes to register cannavariety and cannavarieties but they didn't. I guess my skill level and theirs is low ;)

Good for you, you still have no clue of proper terminology. If this is how you're acting....

•••
Good for you, you still have no clue of proper terminology. If this is how you're acting....
You're the only one in a 300 page thread using "variety" and I have no clue of correct terms?

•••
FYI, I see what you're saying. There are varieties of pot but there are varieties of cars, food, wine, women and on and on.

Variety just means different kinds of anything. It has zero to do with pot terminology.

•••
FYI, I see what you're saying. There are varieties of pot but there are varieties of cars, food, wine, women and on and on.

Variety just means different kinds of anything. It has zero to do with pot terminology.

Man you love to argue hey...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back